What was the moral of the story?

What was the moral of the story?

around black never relax

That you must always hide your power level unless you want to get killed by niggers in a bathroom.

that hatred begets more hatred and if you're just angry all the goddamn time you're contributing to the problem

Black people in general are alright but one will still end up killing you.

Edward Norton will ruin your movie with his bullshit.
Don't cast him.

Fuck off with your rational and correct response, this is Sup Forums

THIS

This is a reddit tier response. People like you drag down legitimate replies. Fuck off.

Sorry.
GAS ALL THE FUCKING NIGGERS AND USE THEIR REMAINS AS FERTILIZER! LOL FUCKING KEKED FAG TOWLHEADS NIGGER KEK
Is that better user?

It's true though. A bunch of dindus attack you and your people, you attack back out of anger and revenge and they'll do the same.

I seriously have no fucking clue how race issues can be solved save complete genocide or mass deportation nazi style.

I can't accept that though, I can't accept the murder or children and innocents so I tried Christianity, everyone is spiritually equal sounded cool enough, seemed like it could work.

But the bible doesn't preach a utopia and tells us the world will always be divided and in complete fucking chaos, and I don't know if I can accept the whole god and afterlife bit even if I like the tenets.

I think we're fucked boys.

>I can't accept the murder or children and innocents so I tried Christianity,
I guess the whole 30 year war passed your mind

Not a big fan of the organized churches, they run counter to everything I had read in the bible. Basically in direct contridiction to Christ word as far as I'm concerned.

A lot of people will make the argument that "NO THE CHURCH IS GOOD! THEY FOLLOW CHRIST WORD!"

If so I don't want anything to do with it then, that shit is fucked.

Rodney King was to run over Danny no one would care if he was to get his ass beat. Beverly Deangelo is sexy in this movie and he was right to stand up to some asshole trying to fuck his mother.

Jew motherfucker held a grudge against a kid when Sweeney was a good person about it and only wanted to help Danny.

this

That there are alright niggers and scummy whites on an individual levels but as a whole, niggers are still niggers.

I keep hearing about the original creator having his vision changed drastically by the time of release.

what do you think he had originally intended for the film?

When you hear over the top racism you kind of realize how funny and pointless it is

You looked for our unity in the sublime divinity of the soul, but that's wrong; look downwards, as we all hurt, and struggle, and abuse robitussin.

That white people like to add meaning to thinks and go through epiphanies and life changing experiences, but blacks are still savage

That apparently all it takes for you to go 'wtf i love niggers now' is to meet a funny one in jail

I'm dating a black chick so I reckon I'm pretty fine

that you should try to get along with your wife's son

The ending just had him shaving his head again after his brother got killed. (((Ed Norton))) wasn't too happy about it and had it changed.

this
although I wish they kept the original ending, where he shaves his head again in the mirror. except pol would just eat it up.

This

You mean the whole "take down zog by zog" thing when Jews literally own LA?

But the director was Jewish

Not Jewish enough for Norton I suppose

These

Yes we're all under Jewish control and there are no Jews who are against political correctness/ the liberal establishment.

Oh wait

that was it? The shit fit he threw over it made it seem like they changed a lot more.

That little bit after the ending would have been a nice touch though.

That guy was pretty bro tier honestly.

Always let the black man win in basketball because they'll end up being salty and try to steal your truck.

Meant for

"Go be a nigger somewhere else"

that rodney king deserved the beating

thanks ghandi

It's literally stated at the end of the movie ya pleb.

"My conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time, it's just worth it".

That ending would only weaken the film. His change was depicted as genuine and definitive at his core. Experiencing such a shock wouldn't make him go back. At worst it would only reinforce his beliefs of how idiotic and worthless it is.

And what a shitty plebeian message it is

underrated

Don't judge a book by its cover.

It's actually true and kek.

Jew tried to fuck his mother in his father's house.

this

That school integration was a mistake.

Somewhat of a pathetic and cowardly philsophy on life. Reminds me of Trudeau.
>if you kill your enemies, they win

Reinforced by his words at the end when he's holding Danny's dead body...

"Oh god what have I done"?

10/10 film t b h

the deleted scenes are funny

jews infiltrated communism because it went against their banking interests and the best way to destroy it was from within

same thing is happening now with the alt right

>lauren southern
>milo yiannopoulos
>ben shapiro

all jewish

>mass deportation nazi style
coming soon in europe

The first few times we had this thread it was funny.

Typical Sup Forums forced a meme out of existence in its first week...

Southern and Shapiro aren't alt-right, though. Shapiro pretty outspokenly doesn't like alt-right.

>jews infiltrated communism because it went against their banking interests and the best way to destroy it was from within

Fucking hell, you don't seriously believe this do you?