Honest thoughts on test cricket?

honest thoughts on test cricket?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0gcBbL80XpW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's for brown 'people'

give us a test license

reckon a full strength channel islands would stomp world cricket league division 4

No donkeys would make the CI team

kek

t20 is the better format

fuck off

adore it

kek warner is such a fucking manlet

The best sport on the planet.

fuck off redditlad

this is a grown-up thread

wrong thread ahaha

it's dogshit

carraig, is that you lad?

The only real form of cricket.

GOOD post sam

test cricket is based

GOOD post rajesh

bump

Me on the left

bump

>tf
>tt

comfy as fuck. I just leave the TV on all day while I go about my business in the flat and occasionally check on what's going on

good post

this, so much

I fucking miss channel 9 coverage of Australian test cricket. t20 killed everything.

How could yoy not enjoy it as an aussie? Having dominated it through history

vocaroo.com/i/s0gcBbL80XpW

Poo in loo, the sport.

contentious

>sports fans aren't racist

gb2reddit, kid. Sup Forums ain't your safespace.

back to Queensland
back to reddīt

I've been told that as a cricket neophyte that it's too complex for me. I've been told to stick to T20 until I feel ready to move to ODI and then I may eventually be able to experience the joy that is test cricket.

Test Cricket is pretty hard to get into, most people who watch it have grown up around it and watching it since they were a kid so you learn the ins and outs over time, I would imagine it would be difficult viewing trying to get into it if you hadn't been exposed to it forever.

t.mitchell starc

reminder i know more about cricket than anyone but maybe a handful of people in the whole entire planet earth

and even that is, as they say, a little self-critical

I'm probably one of those people if I was entirely honest.

appreciate the sentiment but you really dont know more about cricket than me, im literally overflowing with cricketing knowledge, i can hardly contain it lad

Twice as many third world countries as 1st world countries.

I swear I've been hit up for charity donations for half those teams in the last year.
Interesting mix of teams.

rugby union is the only global sport where this doesn't apply

Is Daniel one of those people?

no, i know more about cricket than daniel, literally not even bigging myself up just being totally honest, daniel is extremely casual in many regards

Umm no sweetie

>Vettori
>Astle
>Hameed

fucking daniel

this is just horriffic desu, this just makes me sad

remember that daniel never even saw lara play and was trying to argue that he was overrated and not very good on /cric/ just two years ago

After watching the World Cup in 2015 I'd say it's alright. Rather watch baseball.

didn't realise there was a test cricket world cup

Test cricket is best cricket

There's other forms of cricket?

GOOD post alex