POC robber tried to mug asian store owner, thinks gun is FAKE

>19 year old robber named Jabri Brown comes in, demands money. She thinks it isnt real, she grabs gun away. Husband comes out of kitchen slices his back with a knife while the man is out the door. She still thinks its fake, points to floor and shoots. The man is picked up several moments later.

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/09/us/restaurant-robbery/index.html?sr=fbCNN060916restaurant-robbery0730PMVODtopLink&linkId=25391486

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gluLPIasy1s
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/09/us/restaurant-robbery/index.html?sr=fbCNN060916restaurant-robbery0730PMVODtopLink&linkId=25391486
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Crazy Wings is crazy indeed.

One very lucky Asian lady.

>Cleaving that nigger in the back

Jabri was a big softy all along

See, all nigs aren't violent

youtube.com/watch?v=gluLPIasy1s

the same cleaver is used to cut watermelon, enriched with tyrone's blood

Gotta learn a thing or two from Asians. They're little manlet people but they aren't afraid of niggers at all, and will fuck them up.

Her reaction to the gun firing is priceless.

>I'm gonna point at you and pull the trigger. Oooooops!

They should have been selling nigger fried rice for the next five days.

They aren't afraid of being called racist.

>edition.cnn.com/2016/06/09/us/restaurant-robbery/index.html?sr=fbCNN060916restaurant-robbery0730PMVODtopLink&linkId=25391486

>slicing watermelon at ~1:30

They have businesses and niggers dont

> A man walked in

dumb chink bitch should have known for sure if it was made in china.

kek

>POC
>Not calling it a Nigger
Pretty weak flip bro also its literally this

Say Nigger, Philippinos are POC too.

Swede too

EVERYONE SHOULD EAT THERE NOW TO SHOW SUPPORT.

this thread is bretty fugging grate guys

When I was younger I almost got robbed at bus stop, it was the middle of winter and one nog tried to armlock me from behind while the other pointed a gun in my face. I heard it click as he pulled it out and to me it sounded like something was loose in it so I tried to grab it, failed, grabbed the nog behind me and started beating on his back while keeping him between me and the one with the gun.

Ended up fighting both of them after he put it away, getting pushed onto the ground/road and one sat on my back telling me to stay down while the other tried to stomp my head in. I already had a super migrane earlier so I was was drugged up on pain relievers so this just pissed me off, swung my legs to the side and under my chest, pushed the one on my back off, pushed the other off balance and started walking away.

At this point the unarmed nog tells the other nog to shoot me, I turned around and stared at him for like 3 mins. They finally start walking away jeering about picking up my blacknmild/dollar from the bus. I kept my weed.

The day I started to become racist.