What is some good Metal for non faggots?

What is some good Metal for non faggots?

Shit like Deafheaven and Sunn O)))

Ironically that IS metal for faggots
Black Boned Angel, Earth, Alcest, Ghost Bath, Nadja are all like those

I want metal for people that actually think beyond WOW THAT'S EDGY COOL and bathe.

>i want soy metal

That's all metal in general. Whether you like the genre or not, that's how it is.

then you might want glam metal
unfortunately it's a bit too testosterone-filled for people who like deafheaven. It might trigger allergenic reactions if you lack masculinity.

Anyone with taste in music would be offended by glam.

with bad* taste in music

>doesnt like earth
hahaha

>there is music for faggots and music for real men
>can't like both and embrace his anima

What's the music for real men? Limp Bizkit?

sunn o))) is a gimmick act. earth is so much better in terms of drone. Boris are a good versatile act.

uh yes

>Sunn
>not edgy
They dress up in robes and play gigs in churches for fucks sake.

havent heard much of sunn o))) but i really like burning witch

they're a christian band
monks wear robes all the time
i don't see the problem kiddo

Except they're not monks.

pantera

prove it

they are not a christian band. i guess the robes are fine insofar as they create a certain aura during live shows. But at the end of the day it is all about the music and they don't make any original or interesting music. they rip off Earth without pushing it forward enough.

LOL

earth did one drone album once. sunn o))) actually tours so you get to hear it live because listening guitar feedback on your faggot turntable at home while you sadly jerk your tiny penis is just sad

Here's some metal that is acceptable by normies and is also objectively good, whether judged by metalheads or non-metalheads:
- Agalloch
- Opeth
- (Early) Metallica
- Tribulation
- Isis

from 1993

t.

>earth did one drone album
that just not true. you must have a very narrow definition of drone music. "Earth 2" is definitely the origin of drone. The drone Sunn o)) do is also based on that and very similar to that. However, Earth has actually made "Hex" and "The bees made honey", which are both drone metal albums. these two albums are more interesting than the entire Sunn discography.

But of course, if you want to see drone live, Sunn o)) is the way to go

>"Earth 2" is definitely the origin of drone

so what you mean is metal for people who have absolutely no interest in metal?

I know la monte young and eliane radigue. But this thread is about drone-metal not just drone. Earth 2 is the first drone-metal album

i know this is bait but Altar is a top tier record. Boris and Sunn really outdid themselves.

Lysol came out the year before Earth 2 though.

However I know all those bands were in the same scene and probably influenced one another.

Their act is an amplifier-worshipping cult

what about lysol? leng tch'e? even extra capsular extraction?

user u ok? this came out a year before earth 2

>prove best metal

So you want metal that's not actually metal?

>glam metal
You mean bubblegum rock.

>i want thinking man's metal
just listen to prog you fucking twat.

lysol definitely has drone elements. it's just not an album consisting of drone-metal for its entirety, liek Earth 2 was.

Funk metal best metal

>unironically being the textbook definition of a nu-male

Only soyboys compensate with tryhard edgy metal.

I sure wonder who could be behind this post