So now that the dust has settled we can all agree that he lied about being threatened by trump supporters at a hipster...

So now that the dust has settled we can all agree that he lied about being threatened by trump supporters at a hipster bar in an extremely liberal section of Los angles known as silver lake

kill yourself for caring about celebrity drama bullshit, dumbass faggot

I think that Thomas is such a beta like on the show that Pakistani Denzel flexed his slightly less beta muscles and forced him to vouch for the story that was fabricated to further whatever nonsense narrative Pakistani Denzel is so desperately trying to push.

It's not that I care it's that I hate liberals lying inventing crime for publicity and because they wear. Blue tie they get away with it

Totally fake

Not every single thing a liberal says is fake or some conspiracy to be debunked.

Probably fake.

You can't actually believe this shit.

Have you taken your 'red pills' today champ, don't forgot to order those new Ater filters from that nice man Alex Jones now

>It's not that I care it's that I hate liberals lying inventing crime for publicity and because they wear. Blue tie they get away with it

There are shitty liberals that lie
there are shitty conservatives that are racists and start fights with people.
There are just a whole lot of shitty people in the world and we have no idea which ones are which or what really happened in this story.

there has been a constant stream of fake incidents following the election. i find the paki nigger's story somewhat believable though. i mean, what happened? he got called a cuck and pussied out, seems about right.

It would be fun to beat them up and get away with it

That guy's name? Albert Einstein.

>liberals lying about being victimized for attention
no

i dont believe you

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

>trump supporters not within 20 miles of a meth lab

it was always unbelievable

Even if it did happen, it's pretty pathetic that he's crying on Twitter about something that barely classifies as an argument with some drunken jackasses. I'm not a tough guy or anything, but over here we'd just laugh it off and continue getting fucked up.

Remember when this board was liberal? Hopefully now that we have a republican president this place will go back to its glory days

Legally he would actually be in the wrong because he touched the Trump supporter first. He started it.

I get using cuck to refer to somebody you're talking about amongst friends (or anons) but saying it as an insult outloud doesn't sound right.

>Don't touch me you cuck
>Don't touch me you cuckold
>Don't touch me you cuck fuck

Nah don't feel right.

This story is clearly very real. People never make random shit up and think its okay to do because stopping literally Hitler is more important.

>american politics dictate the politics of Sup Forums

Since Mike Judge is red pilled is he going to fire this faggot ?

You need to say it out loud with a bit more venom.
Use it like fuck when you're using it for insults rather than banter.
It works fine.

shit are we using cuck in real life now? this pleases me. I have not used it as an insult towards any pussy cucks yet because i assumed they wouldn't know what i meant, but looks like it's spreading.

There really hasn't been a good insult towards effeminate males for a long time. "pussy" was the last one i think, but it has been so overused for so long it just doesn't pack any punch