What are Turk's like in your country?

Turks here are quite mixed, many are incredibly secular and laid back people and there also plenty of fanatics (Australia's Turks generally voted against giving Erdogan extra powers but some did).
A person I went to school with was Turkish and he was always very friendly and his dad ran a kebab/Turkish food place and he was extremely polite and was pretty secular (framed Ataturk photos in the restaurant and house).
I'd think most Turks here are decent and make for decent immigrants, places like Germany and Netherlands seem to get the most backwards and religious ones whereas Australia's are more easy going.

Overall they're alright and pretty based.

Shit.

They're overall pretty based compared to most other immigrants, they set up comfy kebab shops and other businesses instead of abusing our social security.

That's the founder of Bulgaria....
inb4 bulgars are turks

well

Well, I know some upper class secular ones in South Florida and they were alright.

Islam is the poison. The Middle East was going through secularization. We fucked something up along the way so bad man.

>check out the instagram of the qt nice turkette in my college class
>50% normal girl posts
>50% FETHULLAH GULEN MY GLORIOUS HOCAEFENDI

I'm guessing a lot of that.

50% as you posted, the other 50% are retarded thugs pretending to be muslim but sells drugs and steals and whose family came here from the 3rd world villages in the east.

Its usually really easy to distinguish between West turks, east turks and caucaus turks like Laz.

>50% FETHULLAH GULEN MY GLORIOUS HOCAEFENDI
She's a keeper

t. Mehmet

The original Bulgars who founded the country were Turkic, but they assimilated very quickly into the local Slavic population.

why are you diaspora cucks pretend that you are not a hairy t*Rk?????

>u r kurd
Fuck off with your empty accusations

What's wrong with erdogan
There needs to be an australian erdogan too
White sharia when

>turks
bro tier, hard workers, indistinguishable from finns save for beady eyes
>k*rts
kebab restaurant owners, look like ape/human crossbreed, hard workers nonetheless

are u laz ?

I am

Turks just get clumped in with the group of brown people we don't hate alongside Indians and some Phillipinos.

trash but better than arabs or other sandniggers

Underrated/10

There were a few Turks in my town, I befriended one and they were really secular and never even mentioned religion. They had big Ataturk and Ismet Inonu pictures up in both their home and restaurant. Australias Turks seem more chilled out while places like Germany and the Netherlands got poorer, rural and very conservative ones.

literally who?
no t*rk here

>not hating pajeets and flips

I'd take t*rks over either of those.

>indistinguishable from finns save for beady eyes

Turks don't have beady eyes?

i mean light eyes are more common here and turks usually had darker eyes. not saying this is a foreign feature to finns since we have puljujärvi tier sami looking forlk here as well but they stay in north usually.

kebabmaking thieves

you have ok ones here but 2/3 of the time they're problematic

i only associate with %20 of this country MAX
the rest are simply not fellow nationals in my book

we only have their retarded little cousins who sell watermelons

most turks can pass for white in US and southern europe but not in northern europe.

Bulgars were literally the first turks in europe

scythians were turk

r u kurd xD

I don't get it are you taking about tatars or azeris?

Azeris

azeris arent bad but stan people are shit except kazaks maybe. we have 200 thousand of those fucks in istanbul too.

In my high school there was a half German half Turkish kid who was super autistic

we have millions of -stanis, they aren't that much related to you guys tho, they are brown ch*nks

secular, speak good polish, set up great tier kebab shops. I like them

>tatars
>retarded
no EU for you