Post your AOTY

Post your AOTY

Other urls found in this thread:

cejero.bandcamp.com/album/switches
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've decided not to have one
there were plenty of good albums this year but none deserve honour of being an AOTY

is that even a question bro?

no

yes

I like Sketches more, but they're hard to compare

Agreed
Also agree

What kind of album is this?

this or ooz

...and because of the early onset hysteria and mandatory backlash because of it, it's all mine.

Noise

Rapist

Amazing album but I can't get myself to sit through it again

People who disagree with the fact that this will be remembered for years to come don't understand it

Fire but it got kinda overrated with Saturation 2

AOTY

this or saturation I

or 4:44

Damn 2017 was a garbage year

Gaggin

Fernow describes it as "doom electronics". Definitely not as noisey and abrasive as some of his other stuff but there's still some neat things going on

all non-answers like this are counted as votes for lil pump

good shit

Nice

Every year someone has to mention how "bad" the year was for music. Do you even try finding new and interesting music or do you isolate yourself to particular genres and popular releases that leave you wishing there was something better?

Just ignore those morons.

Super comfy

also the artwork looks like boobs and a vagina :^)

no question

A few songs are kind of forgettable but overall it's probably his best since Fantasma

thats exactly how i feel about crow

The only right answer for me. Not a track I don't love.

underrated

stop living in 2016 you fucking pleb

slim pickins this year

If y’all are feeling unfulfilled with the year, smoke a joint and listen to Pic-Related & new Fleet Foxes.

By far the best albums from each artists and a step above all other albums that came out this year.

Other fantastic ones:

Cornelius - Mellow Waves
Arca - Arca
Sufjan Stevens & Co. - Planetarium

I gotta sit with the new bjork album for a while to really make my heart up on it by the end of the year

This hit me out of nowhere, gotta agree. You know anymore like this?

midlife crisis record, but then you could label all of his post 2009 records that except for pom pom

forced witness babyyyy

his debut is definitely worth a listen. check out the killers new album too, they're on tour together I'm pretty sure.

easily

yes

fagnolia soty

Do you have anything similar to recommend? Or just shoot me with some of your favourite albums

Nekropop is the only new album I loved this year, but I generally don't keep up with yearly releases

Here's my chart. Can't really say anything else is like it is on there though

this other dilloway album is kind of similar cejero.bandcamp.com/album/switches

Alright Imma listen to them this month, been too lazy about listening to this year's releases and all the hyped popular ones on here sucked ape ass

unironically garbage

their worst projects so far

10/10 but not better than this

I'm sorry but SF is better than Your Favorite Weapon, without a doubt.

totally forgot they made that good shout

This

Is this supposed to look like shit?

No but it sure does sound like shit

*rimshot*

fuckin gottem

honorable mentions:
and sat ii

Can't pick a favorite song off this album

down the line

this

I think pic related is pretty top notch

the same album you know and love but in a new way

This or You'll Never Get to Heaven - Images
acceptable as well

>One of the most technically crafted and fluidly sounding albums of this year
>Sounds like sh*t

Pick one.

Why the fuck did you censor a word?

I don't say certain words. Deal with it.

my mom reads my Sup Forums posts be nice

cursing is a sin >:{

That reclaimer artwork is a sin

what album?

This

Some weeb shit idk

Hollow by Plastic Neesound, you can download/buy it from his bandcamp.

This sorta, I have a few choices near the top rn but I feel like I'm the future I'll find something that will be worthy/as good as all my other aotys

This

noiice

Saw him live and it was one of the weirdest shows I've ever seen.

nice choice

no

yes
yes

Polygondwanaland is probably in my top five albums this year for the song Crumbling castle alone. But if I had to pick one album that will probably stick with me the most it would probably be pic related.

Most Perfect Gold of the Century is an 11/10 song

he literally plays normie af music what was weird avout it? ive seen artists fuck on stage, piss on stage, shoot up heroine, on stage, cut themselves, etc. what cojuld possibly be weird about that normie...

which bands did which mane?

Gr7 b8 m9

That's a much better cover than the real one.

I'm not really into punk/GG Allin type music so it wasn't anything like that, I'm not claiming I'm a hardcore veteran concert goer or he's not "normie af" either.

He just played half a set without facing the audience or taking breaks between songs and then took random requests and did shitty covers of pop music for the rest of the set. I've seen weirder sets at house shows and whatnot but this is an AOTY thread not a contest. I just thought it was a weird concert and really good album.

agree
t. soyboy
pom pom 2
yes
nice