What happend to our national team

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XsZkCFoqSBs
youtube.com/watch?v=XA2rxm2pzLw
youtube.com/watch?v=3i20_RrEYCM
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi_dgrIMRq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ayala retired

Wheres Seeders? And man it makes me cry what happened now. Hup..holland..hup.

Grosso slipped

ik knoow reeemember wen our
nationaal team was weiss?

/thread

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XsZkCFoqSBs
Never forget

Ayala thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=XA2rxm2pzLw

Unironically niggers.

Dutch football has always been great on a technical aspect, their players were like those Dutch renaissance artist.

But then, they started flooding their team with niggers that are too dumb to play Dutch footie.

>70's hairstyles

Seedorf, Klivert, and Davids would like to have a word with you cuck

>then: tough 1.90 meter big boys
>now: lanklet 1.69 meter manlets

shit opinion famalam. A lot of them where outstanding players.

Davids was the original le black ball-winning defensive midfielder man.

Do you know where you are? Everything is an excuse to shit on non whites

>76717260
This.
Look at the niggers in the team now they are all obsessed with rap music and money instead of their football. Babel, Fer, Narsingh, van Aanholt are just a few examples

>Dutch renaissance artist
>artist (singular)
Well-played germanon. The Dutch (or the 7 provinces North of the major rivers) only produced 1 (one) Dutch master and even he lived close to our border, i.e. Rembrandt van Rijn, the Rijn being the natural border between the North and the South back then. All the other Dutch masters hail from the richfag South, including Vermeer. Even after the mass-migration from major cities at the time, like Antwerp, to retarded fisherman villages, like Amsterdam, still a small city today and the majority of Amsterdam's whites have Belgian roots, caused by bloodthirsty zealots from Spain, the South kept producing Dutch masters, e.g. Rubens, like it had been doing for centuries. The mass-migration and capital flight to the 7 provinces was the start of their golden age which lasted less than half a century (the decline already was felt by the 2nd generation). Before that time Holland's history is that of the South. Holland's declaration of independence was written by a lawyer from the South and just a copy of what Southerners already had on the books for centuries.

interesting post
however is it really reasonable to make all those distinctions when the historical regions in what today are Belgium and Netherlands have dissapeared? can Belgium really claim the Masters from historical Flanders?

Although i agree with your overall point i will say Flanders is culturally and geographically dutch and the difference between the flemish and "dutch" are due to political circumstances that are entirely historical

>our

Nigga

Nothing. Really. It's not like these chokers were something else

Hmm, let's see if a Benelux team would have made sense

>before 1974 Belgium have the better WC record and a 3rd place finish at the euros while Holland had never qualified for the euros
>between 1974 and 1980 it's all Holland (even though Holland wouldn't have qualified for WC1974 without a last minute bad call in the decisive qualifier between Holland and Belgium)
>1980 Belgium reaches the final of the euros (Holland wins theirs in 1988 and keep performing better from the nineties until the late noughties) but Belgium have the better record at the WC from 1982-1994, including knocking out Holland in the WCQs and reaching the semis in 1986
>from 1998 onwards Holland have the better WC record, except in 2002
>currently Holland are struggling and Belgium are on the up
It does look like each time Belgium are on the up, Holland are down and vice versa. Maybe a Benelux team would have been greater than the sum of the parts as well or would have started being competitve much earlier. A BeNeleague would have been much stronger catering to a Benelux popuation of roughly 30m, but hey-ho those talks have never amounted to anything concrete. At least a 30m strong Benelux offers a somewhat decent talent pool to produce top players in every position on a more consistent basis.

>t. polish-tunisian-turkish-ghanian squad
kys

putting "le" infront of something doesnt make it bad cletus

That would be quite interesting a benelux-liga
Imagine though there would be quite a few tiers

>one half Pole who barely played
>one half Tunesian
>one Turk
>one half-Ghanian
>rest German

"hurr hurr polish-tunisian-turkish-ghanian squad"

without Germany non-whites would say that whites are shit at football, and this is how you thank us?

Not really. In Belgium there are only 16 teams, maybe less after future reforms, and Holland are thinking of copying the Belgian formula. In the 2nd tier of both countries you already had semi-pro teams.

>Flanders and The Netherlands become the Lowlands

>Mertens,Robben,De Bruyne attack behind Lukaku

Make it happen

>n-not all of them are polish
>t-tusians are WHIIIITE
go back to Sup Forums heins, this is embarrassing

Time for the Dutch to go back to playing cricket like they used to
youtube.com/watch?v=3i20_RrEYCM

>n-not all of them are polish
Podolski played for a few minutes in the 2014 WC, Klose is a German surname
>t-tusians are WHIIIITE
never claimed our nt was fully white, it's just majority German which people simply shouldn't forget

also Poles fucking suck at football, if they were so great they're almost full Polish NT would have won something in history
Podolski and Klose kept us down all the years which is why we finally won he WC when they played minor roles

this is the starting squad for the final vs Argentina at the 2014 WC
8 full Germans
2 half Germans
1 Turk

and Emile Heskey made bongs go downhill

pic related, there are zero(0) Welbecks in it

pathetic that I could rile you up so hard

go back to Sup Forums

I just want to state the facts.
I will not support my NT in the future due to all the results of German female non-white male relationships playing in it so I have to bring up that when we did win we were still mostly German.

autism

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi_dgrIMRq8
Netherlands v Zimbabwe live right NOW

okay back to your tendies you right-wing scum

>right wing
>scum
Loool XDDD gonna share that to reddit lol u fukd him lol XDDDD *Rawr*

What players do you have in mind? Lookkng at the u21 there's not a single black player in that team that is close to the NT level.

None of those guys are likely to get picked and usually aren't.

They were a minority, now most players are black.

Citing Arrigo Sacchi:
“I’m certainly not racist and my history as a coach demonstrates that … But look at the Viareggio [youth] tournament I would say that there are too many black players. Italy has no dignity, no pride. It should not be possible that our teams should have 15 foreign players in the squad.”

SEETHING

call me reddit all you want,at least I don't feel the need to fit in the community of a congolese knitting forum.

Then why are you even here?

>Rating lukaka

Mauven get out

>muh special club

>"I-I-I w-was just b8ing lel"

Trust me, I also despise this guy for that very post, but if you compare England, France, the Netherlands and Germany, you can clearly see that Germany is just winning stuff compared to those because over here, youth coaches etc don't believe in that "le pacy nigger" meme. Sure, the Dutch had Rijkaard, Seedorf, Kliuvert and the like when they were great, but as this Lithuanian official apehoop guy said, you have to keep them in check.

Interesting, I was unaware of this even though I knew that Flanders was the big deal in the Middle Ages. I thought Amsterdam and the North became that influental, big and all that begginning in the 16th century.
Also an interesting thought, but it somehow sounds like "lel let's make a UK team".

Flemish and dutch are the same people you g*rman

Besides only walloon who would be played azzar

>implying David's wasn't one of the most skillful players of his generation

Don't lump him in with the likes of Makelele and Kante, who do nothing else but win the ball and pass it sideways

because sometimes some good discussion comes up,and I get some noice rumours too.
he's right.

not everyone on Sup Forums is Sup Forums

you Sup Forums bastards (inb4 muh pol boogeyman) circlejerk just as much as that place you hate so much in every corner of this website, that's why everyone outside your shithole of a board hates you so much and you can't seem to get it through your thick skulls

bro why are you still going? Ok your team is super white, happy?

did some black kid bully you in school or something? jesus christ

I just wrote two posts. The first one and the one you answered now. I thought this was clear when I also linked to that other guy calling him "that guy". >My team isn't super white, that's commonly known, but it's not like the complete opposite either.

>Americans
>reading

And no, there were no black people on my school. I wish you could say the same.

You are wrong on so many levels its almost hilarious.

makelele is elite

Congo-Kinshasa is rightful Belgian clay

70's had truly the worst hairstyles of all time

*cuts limbs*
*commits genocide*

evil nigga

He wasnt even the original black dutch version of that, nevermind original black.

Frank Rijkaard.

>migrant from former Belgian colony
>not a single terrorist
>migrant from former French colony
>pray for Paris, Brussels, Berlin, etc.
Who was in the wrong here?

>rightful

t. balding faggot

>French allowed them to stay muslim
>terrorists
>Belgians showed them the way of Christ
>no terrorists
No surprise tßh

OK taco bell, good thing France is number one and a secured future in football, while people like you and that no name coach are pissing on each other over a flag muh ethnicity. Coaches are going to replaced by AI robots who will brief players before games, no need for mussolini on the pitch anymore kek.

Too white
I don't like it

Davids and Makelele basically invented pitch roles. Look at at all these Sup Forums cucks who wouldn't ever say these things in public or to any knowledgeable consumer of football. So humiliating.

>thread about NT's
>immediately turns into a discussion which country's team is the "whitest"

Why are Sup Forumsfags so pathetically insecure? Our black players were fucking based; Rijkaard, Gullit, Davids, Seedorf, Kluivert.

What planet do you live on? Guillt, Riijkaard, Seedorf, Davids, Kluivert etc were some of the best players to have ever played for Holland.

>rijkaard
>black
nigga was like 70% white

They're closet cucks. Simple as that. Insecurity is their only ally.

BASED BLACKS

wtf I hate white nationalism now

>face palm
White nationalism is for those who consistently think with their second head, (penis-german army helmet). Evolution will not permit them to make it past the next decade