Tfw too smart for Westworld

>tfw too smart for Westworld

So my coworker called himself a film buff but when I reccomend him movies he says he wont watch them because "they are rated below 8"
This is the type of person that reccomends me westword.

>ifunny.co

By "film buff" he probably means that he spends a lot of time watching movies because he's afraid to socialize.

Westworld is actually shit

didn't realize Sup Forums was full of plebs

I have a friend who only watches old shit, just last week he recommended something about kane or whatever. pfff wrestling is so last decade.

The only people who watch Westworld are the same group of people who own the Transformers box set on dvd.

This, it's the same group that likes Black Mirror, Star Trek/Wars (same shit, slightly different name) and Sex and the City.

This post really made me think

god fucking dammit...

Shit reaction image for the post

>mfw someone says they watch westworld, the walking dead, lost, twin peaks or game of thrones

I love when fa/tv/irgins get trolled by normies

>tfw too intelligent for shrink ray theory

Agreed.
I've never watched Star Wars in my life and if I have, I can't even remember it. (I'm pretty sure I have)

>trolled
Not sure what you mean by this. He comes to me blown away after seeing Kubrick's 2001 and asks for more like it, nigga is just dumb for not listening.

Westworld is a good show. Anyone who disagrees is a pleb.

this never happened

is there one related to westworld?

i could see it. i have heard people IRL say "its rated over a xx, so it must be good"

>Westworld is a good show. Anyone who disagrees is a pleb.
projecting much?

>let's keep adding questions that are never answered
>slow pace that repeats all the time
>legitimately worse than a soap opera

>>let's keep adding questions that are never answered
maybe if you're a retard. the one you're talking about is Leftovers and X-files

call me whatever you want, there's no cohesive narrative. it only exists to create interest in it's own upcoming plot twists which when revealed will see everyone stop watching. its uninteresting and pointless