Why was she such a whore?

Why was she such a whore?

MY FATHER'S COCK!

typical mediterranean woman

>Why was she such a whore?
IS SHE WOMAN? CHECK

yfw she cucked her sister

This is from Rome right?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but she thought her husband was dead right? Or at least he didn't stay in contact or something like that

Either way it's pretty whorish to sleep with your brother in law so I guess it doesn't matter.

DID YOU KNOW THAT THIS GIRL IS MY PROPERTY? THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED MY PERMISSION BEFORE YOU COUPLED WITH HER?

True,but she could have told the truth but she doesnt and continues cheating on him and lying.

>but she doesnt and continues cheating on him
but she doesn't

>but she could have told the truth
If she did roman honour demands that he kill her and the child. I'm not really defending her because it was pretty whorish of her to fuck her sister's husband but she did think he was dead for 7 years.

doesnt this actress have full pusy nude picture shoots?

Yeah if I remember right she doesn't cheat on him after hes back. And rejects his advances

But it's hard to defend sleeping with your sisters husband so idk

Bitch got what she deserved in the end

Why did she sleep with her sister's husband of all men? That was the only bad choice on her part.
Seeing as he was legally declared dead, she could've remarried and Vorenus couldn't have done anything about it.
Why she didn't, and instead chose to fuck her brother in law, is what's odd.

she really fucked house martel into the ground. oberyn loved his family and she eliminated the rest of them for what? she's a fucking retard.

She could have argued that she thought he was dead, as some "official" guy tells her that. And she was young and needed someone to provide for the family. That is if the Child's father wasnt her brother in law..... so she was just a whore.

She was way hotter in this than she was in Game of Thrones. Very fuckable.

She was inlove with her brother in law.. she tries to resist him but when he kisses her she kisses back.

>Titus Pullo will never be your bro

her sister couldn't concieve apparently and she consoled him about it which eventually led to them fucking. what i dont get is if her sister knew about it why not just give her the child to raise as her own? close enough, right?

Stop arguing and post more

She was told her husband was dead years ago, the second she found out he was alive she did everything she could to make it right, although unfairly putting the blame on there daughter instead

Her sisters husband was the whore

It greatly angers me that Vorenus' family are worthless bitches.

And Pullo lost his perfect waifu to that other bitch who poisoned her.

I bet after that they just started fucking boys.

POO IN LOO