twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hijab
>short shorts

Doesn't really add up

Also what did you expect from a mainstream title in 2016

But it's 2016, duh.

>Ubisoft

>what did you expect from a mainstream title in 2016

It has nothing to do with that, most (east) european games still have a white majority cast, it's the american (and swedish) games that are cucked.

You'd think its fucking stupid but I've seen Muslim girls in bikinis with those stupid rags on their heads.

Which as far as I know completely defeats the purpose of the rags.

>thoughts
Who gives a shit.

I don't know what this is but it looks like an edgy game about rebels without a cause so I don't know why you were expected high quality sophisticated conservative art direction.

It looks VEEEERRRRYYYY progressive!!!!

but what the fuck is it?

If you don't like this game, don't buy it. It's that simple.

watchdogs 2

I dont lurk Sup Forums what am i looking at?

hipster faggots making gay hand gestures, what glorious 2016 gaming

Shitting on SJW games on Sup Forums is board culture

looks like big money kike companies promoting degeneracy.

again.

Watch Doogs 2

Watch Dogs 2

I'm legitimately surprised they didn't make the girl white.

On the upside, if they're going to start making all games with all non-white (with the occasional submissive apologetic but edgelord anarchist white male) cast, you don't have to worry about them trying to hide and/or deny it anymore.

and white cucks will buy it

>hot topic ad
>for urbanites
>who love their technological prison

Gaming is for fags

needs a gender fluid pan sexual fat white girl with pink hair

>white guy in the back

>san francisco

The new Mafia game has an ultra-violent nigger supremacist protagonist killing off wiseguys as the main plot. Guess where the game was made?

>san franciso

>EPIC FAIL

What year is it?

diverse games gets direct funding from france.
Its fucking hilarious.

>Penguin of doom rip off

I bet she's so random and nerdy.

Atleast Ubisoft's facing a hostile takeover.

I got a few words
>It's Disney Star Wars.
I quit caring once they purchased it and cancelled the tv series to replace it with that piece of shit rebels.

>Slutty Muslim

I keep seeing this in media.

I can't tell who is cucking who anymore.

Are we cucking them? Are they cucking us?

Also that image is 100% unfiltered Poochie.

Is he actually a faggot?

Ubisoft needs to fire whoever designed this shit.

>hijab & shorts
TOP KEK, those tryhards at Ubisoft outdone themselves this time

The purpose has changed, America. Back home, its purpose is to dehumanize women in order to consolidate power in the hands of men.

In the West, it's virtue signalling as a muslim. It's more important that they are visibly muslim, than that they follow islamic law to a T. Of course, the zealots will always correct them anyway, so the mainstream muslim doesn't have to worry about doing it himself. They reach an equilibrium where the women still work for them and oppress themselves, but don't ditch the entire religion entirely and join Western society.

And the leftists have us so cucked that we can't force them.

>wears hijab
>reveals thighs

doesn't that defeat the whole fucking point?

Ubisoft has ALWAYS sucked. No surprises here

>yet another fight the power rah rah rah counter culture game

At this point I'm just longing for a game where I can play as the law enforcers who unjustly curbstomp idiots like this. Police brutality would make an excellent minigame.

nope, all rayman games are cool

>miss me yet?
>t. Aiden

Today, in Moscow, in underground road crossing i seen nigger dressed as rapper sit on ground begging for money, holding sign saying "please help me, in the name of Allah"

Just wait what kind of degeneracy will be in Cyberpunk 2077

>slutty
>Muslim girl
Select

Why has nobody torched Ubisoft, EA and Activision headquarters with every suited kike inside yet? They're the fucking cancer that keep spewing out this skw trash.

It goes both ways. Obviously arab women are attracted to white males and whore themselves to them if their daddy does not have a hard grip on them.

On the other side we control our women far less and they sometimes whore themselves to Arabs.

They mostly cuck us by stealing from us and actually sexually assaulting our women

WE

This is actually true, isn't it?

This game will be trash

There used to be time when games with nigger MC didnt offend anyone and they werent black for divercity purposes

youtube.com/watch?v=sYqsJd7h-fI

What east euro games? I can think of two active devs of cdpr and the old mafia guys.

Ubisoft Montreal just stroll around and taking picture of Canadian to make these characters

degeneracy belongs to cyberpunk genre, its integral part of it

>slutty muslim girl hacker

I think this effects the largest population group desu

no its more like Sup Forums refugees trying to make videogames important. instead of having actual values and denouncing video games and having a social life outside of home they complain about all the SJW shit while pre ordering fallout 4. pathetic

It's based off of anonymous
Accurate character designs imo

Just needs Monster energy product placement now.

>First watchdogs bombs because nobody gives a fuck about a downgraded GTA
>"hmmmmmmmm what if we ditch the liam neeson revenge story and just make a bunch of outlaws that are actually good guys with a diverse cast for the kids to play as"
>"that's an excellent idea!!"
Then they shit this thing out.
Reminder to record the E3 demo/trailer and compare to the final product, it's going to be NOTHING alike.

This is what happens when SJWs shit all over vidya. I wouldn't even torrent this garbage.

There are some more, like Croteam but there aren't many mainstream east-euro devs. None of them are cucks though.

>if you enjoy vidya you dont have real life

>Game gets modded to add explosives to the mudslime girl

>protag called Marcus
>not DiMarcus or J'marcus

Have you guys even seen the 'character presentation'? Golden nugget (nigget?) at 0:29 seconds:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzlbaMboCiM

Is this Ubisoft's attempt at creating a fuccboi?

>R2-DINDU

Jesus Kekking Christ. Who said Germans weren't funny?

Maybe we can get sandniggers to blow up the Ubisoft Montreal office.

Sure

Cmon pol you can get dindus arrested in the game whats not to love?

youtu.be/nahRHgdH1VY

>anonymous
>not cover for NSA conducting cyber terrorism

The game is about hackers, but with entirely wrong aesthetic. Not even Stabbing Westward ost

youtube.com/watch?v=5NZsCYOM4j0

> holy lolz

le trollface xd

>12 hours of hacking into KFC for free wings.

Why kikes always shill for luddism?

Holy shit.

That's so funny I can't even laugh. I'm just eternally grateful for the fact that I have a mindset that allows me to find this type of thing hilarious. My libtard of a brother would go "that's so offensive and stereotyping".

What does Stabbing Westward have to go with this?

Haven't heard this song in a while, tasty jams user

Liberalism can't into comedy?
Just like womyn.

Sup Forums should hate cyberpunk in general, since big part of it is about transhumanism. What does concept of race and gender matter when new issues like being clone, bioroid, prosthetic android or AI rise?

the last watch dogs was like $5 like 2 months after release

why is everyone shitting themselves over this game, not even the controversy, people actually seem fucking hyped for this sequal to a steaming pile of shit

The fuck

>Wear a Hijab because your religion dictates you cover skin for 'decency'
>But wear short shorts

>"heh heh yeah dude I'm a HACKRRRRR"

In real life I think hacking shit is hard to learn and probably time consuming for pulling off glamorous shit as well.

>gotta cover my hair cause MUH religion
>lookit MUH holler shorts
>hair uncovered bad
>dick sucking shorts good

Topkek

>Ukraine

gay but you homos will buy this shit anyways.

Something like "4chine" will appear in this game I'd say.

And it'll have a scene where he's really this scared, fat, uncool racist and he learns the value of checking his privilege at the end or you kill him.

Oh yeah, it's a him.

hmm i wonder why games are full of cuckold propaganda that benefits womens insatiable appetite for tax dollars and brown dick

Croteam is great

Most hackers are programmers or stands which means they look like average computer programmers and techs. Sometimes with blue hair or a mohawk and beard. Those characters look like skateboarders. Also it's a common misconception that hackers are anarchists most are lolbertarians

this is what ubisoft looks like now, thats whos making this game, incase you fags needed it spelled out

how the fuck did we let this happen

how does a hobby dominated by men end up with one of its biggest companies being almost exclusively fucking women, and start cranking out shitty as fuck games that a bunch of retards still buy for some fucking reason?

Cute girl.

They didn't like Sup Forums killing all the SJW's,race traitors,degenerates, liberals etc because every kill gets logged and Ubisoft can see the demographic murders. So they picked Commie/Faggyfornia as the setting and chose similarly degenerate scum. The original cast of WD2 was to be a lead Oriental-Asian man with a white female hacker, A white male hacker, a mixed race activist and a supporting role for Aiden Pierce from Watch Dogs 1.

Dropped in all honesty. I liked the first. They can fuck off with the sequel.

Also
>Muslim with hijab
>wears denim shorts
Absolutely Haram senpai. Expect that to be changed very quickly once the Muslim lobby see that.

This sequel is literally "WE WANT THE MR ROBOT CROWD!"

At least it has El Rato dlc

He'll be part of the bad white hacker gang!
>yeah we're white!
>hacking the world and spread in our patriarchy computah virus
>Oh man that chick in the hijab and really short shorts, so I know she's pious and devout, and her religion and culture is serious
>Grrr colored skin makes me so mad!
Villain of the game everyone.

now post the one where they were criticized because they are all white
gotta love leftist cannibalism

They saw men enjoying themselves without them, got jealous and vowed to infiltrate and destroy it.

We'll go back to fighting wars soon enough and women are shit at that.

how you know he is faggot

It's Faggyfornia and he dresses like a child.

>black women

>knowing how to code software

yes, we can only hope this destroys the company for good

why do i have to die just because women want everything and will destroy the west in the process

why

all i wanted in life was to play video games

>ignoring the urban prison uniform unlock

I'm disappointed in you.

Transhumanism is the best thing that could happen to us as a whole. I long for the shift towards it. Though I'm both a genetist and a tranny, which makes me biased.

>be me
>play watchdogs
>hack into random people's info while walking down the streets
>info shows Muslim
>Kill em'

>R2-DINDU

I am not stupid enough to buy anything from Ubisoft. They just fuck people over every time.

>US

Transhumanism is materialistic version of cyberpunk, but cyberpunk has nothing to do with it.