>blatant marketing on your album cover
cringe

more like album of the last few years or so
why compile?

>implying its possible to shill Starbucks

Money

>compilation

>All just things from previous mixes

I mean its good, I love GFOTY but would have been nice to have something new. Dont think shes ever beaten the two dog food mixes.

>Hannah ever releasing anything ever

Even seeing her Snapchat with A.G Cook doesnt even make me believe in it coming soon. I mean she said reflections was done in like October.

So it's being ironic? Even worse.

>her best song didn't make the cut

B-but it's... ironic...

Who the fuck is this

>GFOTY

Thought you was bullshitting, but nah. When ever her name is straight-up pants-on-head, then this album cover makes perfect sense. Funny thing is she resembles TSwift a bit here.

Look friends, some people will do ANYTHING to sell a record. That is the essence of 'selling your soul'.

why did he make all the good songs worse? this album is like a cringey and worse version of cake mix
youtube.com/watch?v=bFTgC6-zFwU

I mean it is just all cuts from different mixes, On PC Music's website they even state it as a 'greatest hits' album rather than a new album.

Got some visual context. Based on that, I can pass on the musak, mayne

thats some shit deduction reasoning.
sage

h-how many levels of irony are you on user?

>I see

Do you, user? Do you? Ok, so she is a comedian. When looking at her in this context, who knows? Maybe she is worth a laugh in these audio recordings. I mean, she is quite comely. I just like to spout off on the internet dude. I have literally nothing else going on, I look forward to death every day but I try to stay positive. It is each our responsibilities to squash the force of mediocrity that infects everything that is in the name of hollow dollars. This is the busiest season of the year, for the god of all that lets us live demands deepest tribute. Understand: money is literally god. You literally do not need it in order to live. It will take everything with it when it leaves. Death is preferrable to worshipping at its altar. And guess what? It too shall die. Same as we all. Joyful tidings, friend.

DESU SENPAI I actually really enjoyed this. It's my 9th favorite of the year.