Do you like the new joji single?

do you like the new joji single?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yw1tCJ1y34o

I don't listen to Industry plants so idk

Sorry, this isn't reddit/.

I think it's pretty good but I'm a samefag

this was on the album dumbfuck

It was an EP, not an album, dumbfuck

His production is okay but he needs to stop trying to do vocals. Soon as I hear his voice it just ruins it all for me. On every single track of his

>guy builds up yt infamy, becomes icon
>releases music after he is famous
>plant
wew

i thought the whole ep was good i just wish he would rap more, his flow is what got me into his music

It's awful, but cool suit.

this motherfucker would be considered a musical genius on this god forsaken app if he literaly did one fucking thing and that is opening his throat when he sings because right now hes worse than corgan on singing nasally i know that nigga got beautiful vocals hes just being fucking pussy JOJI IF YOU ARE READING THIS OPEN UP YOUR FUCKING THROAT

Stop shilling your shit here

site*

>greentexts a very plausible, if not entirely correct, premise
wew

This guy's music is so boring.

>he doesn't know how to greentext

Deep

Yes I do, watch this

embarassing

he needs to fucking stop thinking he can be taken seriously.
his music isnt even clever, nor was his comedy. it was just absurd for the sake of "haha what thats so random" instead of commenting on anything. hes so fucking boring and latches on to trends and fucking ruins them.
hes doing more harm to art than he is contributing to the platform, just fucking stop. also this his beats are mediocre and so is his singing. its fucking to see him try so fucking hard all the time
the reverse nigger needs to unironically genocide himself

the EP was bland as all fuck and his old chloe burbank? era stuff was interesting at least