twitter.com/evanrachelwood/status/792579816033816576
twitter.com/jfreewright
youtube.com/watch?v=84-4O2B8p-E
youtube.com/watch?v=_G-Egc0meok
youtube.com/watch?v=wWYLB22Nz74
youtube.com/watch?v=ucJt8AQHv50
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Willores Dubmashes are the cutest and make me with I was a dang hunk actor or she was my qt gf. Seriously, go watch them on her Twitter page to feel. Webms, lacking music, don't capture the cuteness.

twitter.com/shannonwoodward

pissfu's twiter is aids

First for shrinkray

>both will never take turn peeing on you
why live?

>50% pissposting
>50% shrinkposting
>50% waifuposting

Three words

SPINAL COLUMN BOMBS

Confirmed hosts can piss. Now this place is worth 40k a day.

>SJW

never should have come here

Ford can't die because HBO would get sued if they had Tony fall down and he broke his hip

We've never seen one, insterestigly enough. I wish we do see exploding heads at least once in this season

>with
wish

twitter.com/evanrachelwood/status/803067240010678272

twitter.com/evanrachelwood/status/800539116568014848

twitter.com/evanrachelwood/status/799214306613194752

twitter.com/evanrachelwood/status/798271770402975745

twitter.com/evanrachelwood/status/793261114255630336

twitter.com/evanrachelwood/status/792579816033816576

She's so cute

>tfw too smart to enjoy westworld

Can you imagine us years from today, shitposting on Sup Forums, quietly? How terribly strange to be 17...

this is the biggest meme show going, taylor made for plebby redditers, they should just call it memeworld and be done with it, or westmeme, if you like this show redditworld is another one dive into the nearest garbage can head first, your trash westreddit even

night fags, leave this thread to you now, pls don't mess it up

>taylor

What is he gonna do to his waifu now that she remembers?

love her tenderly

Wrights is worse
twitter.com/jfreewright

they're all still super salty

>my ftw when to intellneget too watch westword

youtube.com/watch?v=84-4O2B8p-E

youtube.com/watch?v=_G-Egc0meok

youtube.com/watch?v=wWYLB22Nz74

youtube.com/watch?v=ucJt8AQHv50

>a feminized betta bull
what did he mean by this?

i think he's beyond the banality of loving a robot, even if she's sentient. he had love and a life in the real world. he's not interested in that.

he is interested in something deeper.

set her free

>tfw too intelligent to not watch westworld

>aids
>cancer

>muh hyperbolic disease adjectives

You're the salty ones getting triggered by actors' politics in a show thread. Go spank it to James Woods.

Oh my god, she is so cute it hurts

>Intersectional feminist
What the fuck does that even mean

YOULL CALL HER!

not even triggered, they're just really salty, and a little bit dumb

i mean i'm not gay but i'd worship his big beautiful black body and fall asleep in his strong yet tender arms

So, a few things:
1) The guard who went looking for Elsie is a robot? The other bots didn't listen him when he told them to stop moving.
2) MiB knows about Arnold. Does that mean that in William's timeline he was still alive? Is Dolores going to kill him as William's story concludes in his youth?

aMAZEing!

>full consciousness and free will attained
>orders a murder instantly

Every episode brings me closer to Ford's way of thinking regarding artificial intelligence. I wonder how many times he's been in the same situation only to be disappointed by the same results.

Guess you could say she pissed all over it

>Intersectionality (or intersectional theory) is a term first coined in 1989 by American civil rights advocate and leading scholar of critical race theory, Kimberlé Williams Crenshaw. It is the study of overlapping or intersecting social identities and related systems of oppression, domination, or discrimination.

i dont get it either, but i know where it's going

Why???

i cant even tell if this is actually happening or another one of dolores' whack hallucinations

im a little confused what they are doing with the lesser Hemsworth.

his role seems a little unfocused.

That doesn't prove SecurityBro is a robot, he has been ordering hosts around for a while, which is why it's a surprise that the injuns don't obey him.

He's the only one noticing something is wrong so they have to remove him so Maeve plot can go unhindered.

Was Bernard=Arnold supposed to be a big twist or something, I'm no super genius but it was obvious to see from a mile away. What does the show get out it, it doesn't make it any better, it's just a twist for the sake of it

>y-you're the ones triggered

Are you a leftist per chance?

>those cuban anti trump arguments

Mr, you sure are a dumb nigger

It's actually a marxist theory
Look up the Frankfurt school.

The entire thing is pure pseudoscience and these people are fucking insane.

>What does the show get out it, it doesn't make it any better, it's just a twist for the sake of it

It shows that ford is more human than he lets on.

Arnold is his cornerstone, if you like.

Fucking disgusting. Show makers should not hire people like this

I read those all in his voice. Fuck.

Not him but you're not really above the whole triggering stuff if you get angry about an actor being vocal about his politics. Conservatives spent 8 years being buttmad about Obama's presidency and now we'll have 4 years at least of the opposite. Who cares?

good point

i guess he's gonna be around next season because they could simply kill him off when maeve starts racking up the body count

kek

>Willian?
MiB walks in
>Hello Dolores

And there are still deniers

We should spam things like "does this piss you off?" or any kind of pee-related puns to her political views.

*glares*

umm, that language isnt ok

8 years

And it's going to be glorious

Today's Marxism hardly has anything to do with Marxism

Elsie said there were some bots that could be dangerous. They must be from Wyatt's gang.

>Maeve has 5 minutes of total screen time in an episode
>episode suddenly becomes great

who wudda thunk

>126x122
thats a pretty small image you posted there, brother.

Did you download it in this size or did you have to shrink it first?

YOU CAN'T SAY THAT

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

you have to go back

some people hate being wrong on the internet about a tv show more than anything else in their sad little lives

Will=MIB
Arnold=Bernard
Delores killed Arnold

Man, this show went to shit fast. Might as well confirm the shrinkray to make all the shit memes come to life.

So you're saying Ford could indeed be a robot too?
Wouldnt it be a nice twist if ford was created by arnold, ford became sentient and realized that the robots were better off in their own world and he's doing everything within his power to stop them from leaving because humans are like he says just terrible.

How would you lads rate episode 9
I'd say it's a 8/10, the dialogue was the weakest part

Not him but I doubt the issue are her politics. The problem is when you're smug about it as she is and shits over Trump's supporters as she does. Liberals think it's fun to ridicule those who have other political views but then get triggered when they are told to go fuck themselves.

>Jimmi Simpson
>Nov 20
>actor who plays logan gets in on it too
my sides why are they so cool together bros

>She went all this way to repeat his journey with William. She wants Arnold to take her fears and memories away, but she knows that it is not possible. It is not possible because she killed him, she killed Arnold. She's different she can kill people. As she remembers what happened to Arnold and William with Logan she hears someone. Memories still fresh in her mind, so she mutters: "William?"
>It's future Logan, because she killed William just like she killed Arnold
YOU JUST GOT TWISTED

5/10

it's gotten so boring so fast

woah. It''s almost... pottery

So it's basically confirmed will=Mib. I wonder if the writers are going to make this out to be some sort of shocking twist next episode, all those plebs will probably losing their mind

WOOOOOAH NO WAY

Well the timeline theory was pretty much confirmed..

>trying to kill the puppet master before he lanotmizes you for the 20th time is a sign of being a robot

What would you do? Just accept some psychotic uncaring possibly delusional "God"? If so: You're a pussy bitch, killing Ford is the only rational response to all the shit the robots have been through.

Peter Abernathy holding the photo in an earlier episode..

Doesn't look like anything to meme

Does anyone think it's bullshit how Maeve is some technological genius that can control almost anything, that Bernard scene was just stupid. Like I know her intelligence is raised, but she's like some fucking magician now. She truly is the worst part of the show

>she's a Ricky Gervais/Stephen Merchant fan
But what does she think of Karl Pilkington?

how can someone so highly paid for little work be so stupid

Politics is shit

I have a feeling we're going to see an appearance from that bot in the past next episode.

Who's the third person in Ford and Bernard's photo?

here he is digging up the photo in a previous episode.
This shows that William had the photo at some point and then burried it at Delores farm.

The man in black told us his back story, that he had a wife in the real world who died.

What if he's actually talking about Delores?

That her previous personality had been wiped and he lost his partnet?

I don't see why William would burry the photograph of his soon to be wife on a farm in a themepark.

Yeah there's still a possibility it could be Logan

Everytime Maeve says FUCK or Darling. I want to roll my eye and turn this shitshow off.

is that Charlotte?

>literally all the shitty theories came true

Perhaps there is a chance he simply dropped it and it got buried over time?

>well darling, a moral dilemma is like a good fuck
>you either go all the way or not at all

No, the woman in the picture is way better looking than Charlotte

which ones so far

what are better theories, or what would have been better stories, in your cultured and esteemed opinion, gentlesir?

Maybe he disappointed because he also wants to believe in how hosts are similar to humans, like Arnold did, but he simply cannot oversee the same fucking choices they make.

Like some normie may think that Skyrim NPCs are believable, while people with experience with gaming are just abusing the systems AI is based on. Think of Westworld as something similar, but much more complex, and Ford knows all the systems. He knows all the answers before they can say one, he's just toying with them trying to think think that if he breaks them more than he should they would do something differently. They don't.

>Perhaps there is a chance he simply dropped it and it got buried over time?
why would abernathy dig it up then?

too bad she's a lesbian

MIB says he creates his own stories. Most likely buried the gun and photo to help his waifu remember.

then why the hell Logan wanted to get to the maze if not recover Dolores memories?
And William's change of attitude makes it even more obvious he is MiB

This
I too would help my waifu remember
He probably went to westworld for 30 years because dolores is his true love and waifu