youtube.com/watch?v=vbDWMg8yxbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

absolute rotter

post new timothy james byrne

Kike shill

lads
is it okay to marry my 6th cousin?

hmm

Post yfw you realised that the British Empire was really just a giant permanent chav package holiday

>australia is literally a colony of chavs

if the other 5 didn't work out I doubt this one will either

>Update
what game

very
what lame, i mean game is this
fake news

Good game, might re play it

I get the drip from my walk

bish reaction was priceless when her DNA results said that shes more Iberian than white

The gf

Iberian i wwhite

hey fellas, what's the haps?

CHI

on the craps?

he's right, chicanos get their black blood from the natives

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWQkb9QIf7k

someone is haxxing him hardcore

max payne 3

charge your phone

Think I've spent too long here and on Sup Forums

I'm watching Transformers 4 and when the Hong Kong guy says "we have to call the central government for help" I had to pause because I burst out laughing

u mean Tyrone and Jamal from across the block

>I hate Woody Allen physically, I dislike that kind of man... I can hardly bear to talk to him. He has the Chaplin disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge...He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

>Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation.

does this describe you?

no

in ~10 years, movies/tv shows set in 2017 will feature people with fidget spinners and breaking news reports about fidget spinners read by an anchor who is playing with a fidget spinner

playing cuckio golf for the n64 currently

Iberian = white

H-heh
Dont know what you're on about mate

i initially read this as "playing cuckio golf for the n to the 64th time today"

youtube.com/watch?v=_sHi5LrqqOs

ah yes, schizophrenia

why

Them, with a straight face, acting like people in Hong Kong would say that

what episode does he die

hmm yes hilarious. can barely type this it's so funny. aha.

>people still watch this mental tosspot

the CEO of maccas is a pom

howling

euro yanks

youtube.com/watch?v=NvqyrdbmHRI

aparently not 03:36

>Transformers 5
>1 minute in

Lancelot is American and the barbarians they're fighting are very ethnically diverse

This lack of realism is triggering me

literally me

youtube.com/watch?v=vbDWMg8yxbQ

fuck off slag

you lads buy anything in the steam sale yet?

no

>shoulders wider than hips

kek`

>implying poland should take in refugees

reasonable response to brown people

yeah it's also a film about big alien robots that can transform into anything they see fit mate suspend your disbelief for a minute or two

siberian = white

Thousands of hairy spiders just poured through a hole in my windpipe made by one giant spider's fangs

no they're chinks

hate how that Lauren Southern tart talks from the back of her throat

vile

>watching GOT

do they honestly expect me to believe all this shit actually happened?

the children of the forest are celts

Going to an anti austerity rally today lads

Fuck the Tories and give me more free shit and borrow more money to give it to me!

Am I doing it right?

chinks = white

They're obviously fantastical elements. But it wants me to believe this actually happened around the year 400

A Jamaican Knight of the Round Table is not believable

would love to spunk in her fanny

ran out of pokeballs AGAIN

this country is really grim when you think about it.

It consists of a ruling class who go to their etons, and oxbridges and who own old-new money (through victorian era enterprises or being part of the state aparatus as that time)

It consists of a newly moneyed middle class in commuter belts around london working tirelessly in IT and consultancy or whatever else sending their kids to mimic independent schools so that they can also seek to emulate the elite

Then there's the normal people: nurses, teachers, branch managers. They live in their new builds, feel all warm and fuzzy about going on their shitty holidays to ibiza or cuddling up to watch eastenders, whilst sending little deano to do sport science at a former poly-tech

>le "lefties just want free shit" meme

shadap

Thoughts?

They have to, they're in EU.

Calm down, Tarquin

About to do the fourth poo of the day
Please help me

watching jamie at home repeats lads. very comfy. would quite like a big comfy house with a garden where i grow things and spend all day cooking them desu

>meme

HOWLING

Drink water.

back from my holiday lads

Pooing stops on it's own once there's nothing left to poo

genuinely too early in the day to be drinking, it'll just make you tired and groggy.

(Unless it's a ferociously spicy bloody mary to cure the hangover)

reckon she's shit in bed

fuck off shamrock chink

i will support ANY political party that wants to give me free shit

grim

assume it's poured from a can, otherwise that outdoor area is tragic for a pub

yeah but so am I

i'm very very lonely lads lol

even the few people i consider friends don't know the true me, i have to put on a facade when im around them

nobody know me but myself haha lol lmao kek

When people say the country has a debt of X amount, who the fuck do we even owe money to? Do people really think we're going to one day pay whoever back and be a country in profit? The country will never produce more money than is needed to run it

jamie at home is very comfy indeed

>sci-FI
>science fiction
>fiction

>Tim can drive

>parents pay for you to go to fancy schools and unis where you meet good future links
>berate other people for wanting free shit and not working hard for it

hate tarquins 2bh.

i feel you, i pooped 5 times today, would have been 6 but my anus couldn't resist it

>95% white in the centre

They are 50% water already

Omg lifehack

debt to the workers

rothschild probably

yeah same

got no stamina (or a big willy)

you're an idiot.

the government gives out bonds, which anyone buys and they promise to repay you after a certain date.

she's more then half latin, how can she be shit in bed?

>Tfw mad stamina and decent wily but don't feel much sensation during sex and usually end up getting bored well before im anywhere near cumming

>The foreigners are actually diverse and come from a range of countries, Brazil, Germany, South Africa, Sweden, India, Portugal, whatever

The president of the United States has asked states to give voting records to try and find any sign of voter fraud and they are refusing.

Hmm wonder what they are trying to hide