No wonder why Africans want to come here

No wonder why Africans want to come here

I wana live in Norway or Ireland, reee....

45ºc it's not as bad, it can be perfectly comfy because it comes with low to 0 humidity, it's the perfect temperature to go to beach or do summer activities in general. past month we had 44ºc and it wasn't THAT bad.

those brittish 38ºc are probably way worse because they surely came with a fucked up high humidity

>Eurocolds.

45°C is hell even with no humidity tbqh

>portugal over spain

the fuck?

It's not, I live in Huelva where you can get both, 0 humidity 45ºc heat waves and high humidity 37ºc heat waves

the second ones are way worse. it makes you sweat like a pig, feel like your body is cooking, and you get a general dispair on living

the first one just feels like an oven, it's too hot and head might hurt a bit, but that's all

I'm pretty sure I would be sun burned in 10 minutes of 45ºc

Probably, but we got a superpower: tan :^)

Fake map, I'm dying because of 45-47º every summer in the Southern part of country.

Amareleja

I wish in lived in Ireland. Or northern Spain.

Beautiful emerald hills and plants everywhere. Plenty of rain. Perfect weather year around. Finally I'd be able to see the ocean.

Instead I'm forced to live in a fucking steppe. This is hell. What have I done to deserve this?!

What does tan have to do with temperature?

>temperatures over 15°C

Of course it's way worse if it's also humid, but that doesn't mean 45°C isn't hell anyway.

>47C
What the actual fuck

>it's the perfect temperature to go to beach or do summer activities

Oh fuck I remember that day in 2015 when it had over 40°.

I was physically unable to do much. My body felt like it was cooking and my head hurt. I think I drank abut 10l of water that day because I was sweating so much I had to change my clothes 3 times.

If this becomes common now I'm going to learn swedish and settle north of the polar circle, this is hell on earth.

The northern part of Asturias never goes upper than 25ºc

This June for example while the peninsula was getting +40ºc temperatures it remained 23ºc and rainy.

it sounds like heaven

Well this explains why some Southern Europeans have such an olive/swarthy complexion

you are the indonesian shitskin from yesterday

ireland is an ugly boring country

Mediterranean is best region in the world. Anything else is inferior. rain is shit

>it's an ikibey shits up a thread episode

That isn't even him. Krauts think it's the pinnacle of humour to start imitating him

shitskin indonesian

Southern subhuman

Ours is 50.7 in South Australia

>tfw germs take down their own country because of a bad sense of humor

Are other nordicks even trying?

there are little to no blacks in Turkey so it's not an excuse

It's the highest ever recorded, probably happened in some remote place for like a few hours.
Temperatures can rise a lot if the winds start to blow from africa towards europe, while the normal circulation is the opposite.

>45

"Thanks" to Corsica....;

How do you survive when it's 31C (87F) and you can't open a window because you have an allergy.

>38.5

Bring me two virgin Magyarettes and I will allow you to live in my country.

You have about 5 cold showers per day.

>when it's 31C
Live somewhere that it doesn't get that warm, easy.