When people bully ikibey

>when people bully ikibey

Don't you realize that he has nothing in life but us? We should protect him like a little brother, I mean afterall, we are the closest thing he has to a family

Doesn't he have parents?

I try to play along with him every single time I notice him though.

show me which post made you angry

WTF, I love Ikibey now.

fuck off iki

yeah but they hate him
his dad thinks he's a failure and his mum tried to commit suicide while she was pregnant with him

B-but Ikibey bully us himself...

I can't stand the fact I'm filthy subhuman and not Greek... His daily reminder of this fact makes me want to kill myself tbqh.

Its okay Iki, I know that you are Greek and the rest of us are subhuman, I just want you to know that you can do whatever you want, we will always be with you

that's fucked up, they didn't exactly deal him a good hand
at least he's a greek though

>tfw will never be greek
>tfw can never stand alongside ikibey as an equal

Anyways, how many of us actually have a good parents, not fucked up in some weird ways?

I'm a complete normie mate

All of our parents fucked, you silly.

mine were pretty okay most of the time except for the rampant alcoholism

My parents were hard working and tried their best to provide for my family, but as a result they weren't there. I don't resent them, but it did affect me.

it's just his way of showing affection

Ikibey wouldn't even be a problem for if you idiots stopped replying to him and stopped giving him attention

also the house was always semi-disassembled and most utilities/appliances etc didn't work

>that feel when lighting a gas oven burner with a match to heat up water to wash dishes with
>that feel when kitchen sink had terrible water pressure so you would have to fill a pot with the bath tub faucet
>if someone was in the bathroom you couldn't use the other bathroom because it was literally an abandoned/decayed part of the house that I never even went in since I was a toddler

thanks for reading my blog

not me
my mum stopped working after she had kids so she could raise us properly. Her family were poor Irish migrants that had to work multiple jobs to get food on the table and pay for education, so she wanted to make sure we had the childhood she didn't have.
dad worked hard and got a good job so I had a fairly comfortable life without him having to work too many hours. He always made time to play sport with me and coached my cricket and aussie rules teams.

I really can't complain about my upbringing at all

you can always become a Greek

When you write ikibey you support turkish propaganda and Greek genocide.

Wtf I love ikibey now

this is a fake story
do not believe the lies of jealous turks and balkanshits

This

I wouldn't mind if he fell off a cliff and died desu.

[2]

you can always become a Greek

my parents are good parents
Greek families are better than other families

I honestly can't tell when you structure your post the same way as your memes

deeply goncerned

you would not post on Sup Forums if you were

most people live in ugly cities surrounded by flat fields
ugly country like holland
at best i could stumble

crush a can for Iki!

prove it

The Netherlands has the least flats in Europe. Only Ireland has less flats I believe.

you are a subhuman and should change your life
it is worthless currently

holland is an ugly country
ireland is an ugly country

Ikibey my parents are Greek

>complains about flats in Germany
>turns out Greece is exactly like Germany
hahahahahahahaha

Just stop replying to him already.
The real one stopped posting here years ago.
It's just some autistic kraut / proxyfag roleplayer.

I am completely okay with that though

how would you know

I do roleplay as him several times a day and other anons fluently take over when I get tired of it.

The real one used to come up with really autistic haplogroup maps, impostors just spam his "subhuman" replies and think it's authentic.

When you write ikibey you support turkish propaganda and Greek genocide.

dutch houses are the same copy paste trash as those in england

this is how lies about me are born

i do not care about haploshit you german subhuman

do not trust the german subhumans

>my unique flat is superior to your house

he posts a lot of pictures like number of gypsies or cancer

they are
prove me wrong

besides
when I was in the Aegean area
i was outside all the day
reminder that Greeks have more friends and weather in Greece is best in the world

i do not
you just get mad when you see this and remember me whenever i post it

Stöb ik*posting!!!

fake iki desu

The thing is that he spams our threads too for some reason, and tells us he's more Greek than us while we post our latest hot girls and news or chit chat.

It's so weird, we'll be like "hey check this hot girl out, nice, weather's hot today" and iki will pop up "I hate slavs, help me, fuck Germany, I'm more Greek than you". and proceed to spam our thread with 20-30 random images, and sometimes will just spam black dicks.

It's so odd.

his motives are too complex for us to understand

ikigay is a subhuman and subhumans should be bullied until they commit suicide