ranker.com/list/-and-mu-and-_s-top-100-music-videos/sydneez?publish=true
youtube.com/watch?v=mQGKGZdZPCM
youtube.com/watch?v=DPC9erC5WqU
youtu.be/vbYvqBuIdgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

[ORICON DAILY CHART] @ 171206
BTS — #MICDROP/DNA/CrystalSnow 269,861 [1st day of sales]

Lisa!

i hate blackpink though. but jennie was a known cunt before she debuted and she's a known cunt afterwards. there's nothing manufactured about her

found the YG intern video
youtu.be/xYXFkKflN8M?t=10m28s
believe her if you want but it makes sense

I love Irene.

wtf

lisa

how can girlpop compete

do exo have manufactured personalities?

what will happen to lisa when BP flops?
I hope I get to marry her before that happens.

>Japanese Army engaging in rampant bulk buying

Business as usual

yeah a bit but we love those fake bastards anyway

yeri is blossoming

how can you tell?

Yes they aren't truly soulless robots

thats what i thought also, at least for bp. it only goes as far as their music videos (the whole edgy tough girl shit) but then theres fanmeetings and vlives where you can see theyre really soft especially lisa and rosie

>gugushits

Pretty sure I read somewhere that Sejong said her personality is fake because the real her is to depressed to be an idol. I'll try to find it.

>the girls LITERALLY have a fake voice they put on
>"they aren't fake, they are the realest in the game"

I think theirs is one of the most obvious, but we love our egg and bacon

exwho?

She internet on yg tho as seen here

literal goddess

>tfw no qt umjigf

we hate that egghead and dumb slut here

>the whole edgy tough girl shit
does anyone really buy/think this? is this even the intent?

they just seem like kids playing dress-up to me i mean it's like they're bratz dolls or something. an 8 year old's concept of "edgy" and "tough"

that's kinda cool if she really did conjure up a false persona to get through public life despite being depressed
i wish i could do that...

did she gain weight? she looks normal

I'm scared to see exo's sales, is this the end?

i've always found yg idols kind of weird/fake anyways
it's not a surprise

super qt

>leo autism is fake
my whole life is a lie

countdown doesn't come out until january

but the cutesy shit isnt blackpink's concept tho

i know ive seen it
what im saying is the whole manufactured personality thing doesnt go too far, it only goes as far as the concept/content of the group.

idk idc

CL and Hyuna definitely have very defined stage personas that are significantly different from their private personalities. To a certain degree other idols do similar things but that doesn't mean that every idol vlive is completely fake.

Yes. Kai is definitely in conflict with his though and malfunctioning.

stage personas are a fundamental part of kpop and exo's are particularly carefully crafted to the point where sm limits their unscripted public behavior so they don't slip up.

>kpg finally realizes idols personalities are fake
took you long enough

black pink puts on a fake tough girl persona on stage, and a fake cutesy fake voice persona off stage

i mean they have bom and minzy
literally the most plastic idols in the biz

iTunes WW — Songs:

#8 BTS - Crystal Snow
#26 BTS - MIC Drop [+20]
#89 DAY6 - I Like You [NEW]
#105 HyunA - Lip & Hip [-23]
#114 DAY6 - Better Better [NEW]
#141 DAY6 - I'll Try [NEW]
#212 TWICE - LIKEY [-39]
#249 BTS - DNA [+1]

iTunes WW - Albums:

#11 DAY6 - MOONRISE [NEW]
#98 BTS - LOVE YOURSELF 承 'Her' [+91]
#161 THE BOYZ - The First [NEW]

its just that one newshit that arrived yesterday linking shit from OH all day

it isn't.
that whole group has problems.

haven't other people in the industry been saying he's very social and outgoing irl for a while now?

Honestly both BTS and EXO seem to avoid doing much unscripted stuff.

In comparison SNSD and SuJu are vastly more accessible and "real".

stage persona! thats the word

now ure just talking trash really

how do you know when an idol's personality is fake or not?
i mean i know you can just assume it most of the time but what about actual proof? like examples where they slip up, contradict themselves, etc

couldn't even finish crystal snow desu

this is why i love nugus they're not afraid to show true personality cause they have nothing to loose

Just YG of course.

when they slip up like rose did during one of their vlives when she didnt know it had started

not my waifu

i think that's fairly old

she's still sticc mode

ranker.com/list/-and-mu-and-_s-top-100-music-videos/sydneez?publish=true
remember to vote for AOA and that other group

I see there are newfags who haven't realized that Koreans are liars by default. Don't worry about it

when you follow them for 10 years you kind of have a hunch

the thing that was so appealing about bts when they were nugus was that they did those vlog things that made them seem much more down to earth and normal than most kpops. they still have an element of realness to them but it's definitely different now.

why the fuck are we discussing about fakeness?
goddamn just spam your waifu

it was bad when they were ot12 but after that you get to see their real sides
theyre way more charming now

thanks

this im getting seriously depressed

word

one thing you gotta remember is a female youtuber is the biggest attention whore on the planet. you have to take everything they say with a grain of salt. she can't tell a story about an intern, and everything was pretty normal, not much happened. she needs to dish out some serious dirt to make her video more entertaining. there's probably some truth to what she says, but it's highly plausible that there's a great amount of exaggeration as well

If they basically only do occasional variety and extremely limited video logging chances are their personas are pretty fake.

You can also generally tell when other members of the group react negatively when idols do really fake shit like excessive Aegyo like Jennie does when exposed to Rose and Lisa.

face

Imo:

1) If they do a complete 180 in terms of how they behave - see Jimin, V, Kai
2) The "stronger" their personality the more likely it is to be fake. So quieter members like Mina, Tzuyu, Xiumin etc. are probably more "real".
3) If they fit a particular stereotype or niche such as the handsome, cool-headed guy or the extremely generous/nice guy or the girl with tonnes of aegyo e.g. Sehun, Kang Daniel, Sana

>fake face
>fake personality
>fake girl
the most powerful lie kpop ever told

fuck EXO

youtube.com/watch?v=mQGKGZdZPCM

Someone on the Internet told me that idol personalities are less manufactured and more like exaggerated bits of their real selves. Like Sana isn't that bubbly irl, it's just massively played up. That makes it easier for idols to fake it because normally they're terrible across.

i once remember someone saying that leo's real personality is the one kris pretended to have

say something nice about /ourboy/ 이대휘

you are committing treason, undo that right now

what do you like most about umji?

They still do.
Just check vlive of bangtantv.
This whole personality thing is nothing more than dont be a shithead or you end up like suju.

bts release so much content they're basically being filmed all day every day, i doubt all of that shit is scripted

because

If that was the case I feel like she'd go on more gushing about juicy details about manufactured idols but she spends 90% of the video talking about shit no one cares about. She seems genuine to me.

we can never know the actual truth

i wonder what she listens to. maybe this?
youtube.com/watch?v=DPC9erC5WqU

>Irene's reserved conservative personality disappears as soon as Red Velvet arrives at the dorm
>Slams the door and screams at Yeri to give her a foot massage while hitting Slug with her own arms and verbally abusing her

Damn...

i agree with chewy and mina but xiumin isn't really quiet

nothing since months
literally just viral marketing

lierene

I mean they're all just hyper advanced androids we all knew that

your personality can't be fake if you don't have one

>*puts on thong*

there could also be a chance that their persona is being quiet/shy

it's not hard to spot the fake personalities from the real ones if you don't have autism

glad i follow other groups
would be torture otherwise

based, did the same

why is 90% of it rock shit from the early 2000s

im a hyper advanced android so its ok

throwing seola into the deep end

I would watch this drama

the fuck are you talking about?

I seriously think Baekhyun acts close to his personality. He just oozes charisma, you can't fake it to that extent. Minus the whole not showing attraction or contact with the opposite sex that all idols need to follow. Here's him being a retard predebut:
youtu.be/vbYvqBuIdgQ

Makes it hard for most of KPG