What are your thoughts on this band?

What are your thoughts on this band?

I personally think their first two albums are some of the best rock albums of the last 20 years.

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAk7BLMQ3Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=liXGKC3kMfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess. Smoke Like You Mean It is still their best song.

Mr Brightside bumps in the hwip

Not a lot better than this album

dumb phoneposter

Jenny was a friend of mine is their best song in my opinion.

I only know this album and "When You Were Young" from Sam's Town because everyone knew it from guitar hero at the time.

>Smoke
Jesus, I typed Smile twice and it still auto-corrected.

Sawdust was good too
youtube.com/watch?v=gAk7BLMQ3Qk

You should really give Sam's Town a thorough listen. It's a really good album. Songs like This River Is Wild, Read My Mind and Bling (Confession Of A King) come to mind as highlights.

Why does RYM hate The Killers? Was it contrarianism?

The Shadowplay cover isn't half bad.

It’s indie rock n roll to me

The first two tracks on their newest album are fantastic but then it goes downhill straight away

Probably too mainstrem

I think the new album is a lot better than their last two before that. That being said there are some quite forgettable tracks on it. I really like Run For Cover, Tyson vs Douglas and the first two tracks you mentioned though.

The Killers has god tier singles. When you Were Young and All These Things that I've Done are some of the best radio rock tunes of the 2000s. Most of the other songs on the two albums did nothing for me though.

TWO OF US FLIPPING THROUGH A THRIFT STORE MAGAZINE

Post punk revival was a good idea

>Jenny was a friend of mine

youtube.com/watch?v=liXGKC3kMfM

I've only listened to this album and nothing else by them. I like it, but I don't want to listen to the rest of their albums.