Give me one reason he should stay with the New York Kinkcs

Give me one reason he should stay with the New York Kinkcs

No one should stay with the Knicks if they have the option not to. Melo has killed any chance he had of winning a ring by staying there for most of his career.

He'd be better off on the Nets

Porzingis is overrated, I don't get the media and plebs riding his dick in this feud, he's full of shit and only 21, not to mention potential health issues and refusing to bulk up so he doesn't get trashed by the Chandlers and Zellers of the world.

White players always get overrated. See Larry Bird who some retards say is better than LeBron.

But Larry is better than LeCramp.

>inb4 cherry picked age 30 picture

Knick fans have been suffering too long

Thanks for proving my point.

I can give you 11

m-muh greatest city in the world...

I for one expect him to go the usual absurdly tall white guy route and be out of the league due to foot issues by 2020, but I still find it weird that he's talked like he's reached his ceiling and everything he does is set in stone/can't adjust his playstyle
That's something you say about a 30 year old, not a guy 2 seasons into his career

If the nigs let this guy go then they truly are the most embarrassing franchise in the NBA and I'm counting the team they share a city with that traded away the number one overall pick for a couple of retired guys

they get overrated because 3 of the top 5 all time players are white, and kareem is the whitest black guy ever so it's more like 4/5

Bird got fucked by injuries, he is still a better shooter than Lebron ever hopes to be despite being nowhere near as athletic

>shooting has to do with athleticism

because he is their best player

It does when you consider how inflated Lebron's FG% is from all of his makes coming from within 3 feet

He is

Better scorer
Better shooter
Way better basketball iq
Better off ball defense
Better passing

To those who don't believe the bbiq or passing claim look up larry birds passes and see how many are touch passes. Not only are those super hard but require a near telepathic knowledge of where everyone is on the court.

That said, no disrespect to lebron and I understand why some think he's better.

>knows nothing about the hick

Do you know how hard it is to get your shot off in the league when the entire defense is defending around you? Being a volume scorer when you're not athletic is incredibly difficult.

>they get overrated because 3 of the top 5 all time players are white
I need the receipts on this one.

Fucking this. The guy is a liability with his injuries and his arrogant attitude. He needs to stfu and do what he's told like a proper 3rd year player. And he hasn't proved anything yet. I hope they do trade him for a proven player

What is so good about winning a ring when you basically have to form Team USA to do it now?

Larry Bird is the GOAT

I'm guessing he means Jerry West, Bob Cousy, and Bird.

I'm guessing he means Jerry West, Bob Cousy, and Larry Bird.

fucking bullshit website told me this attempt aborted

no faggot, Dirk, Larry and Steph

his name is Frank
Frank ntilikina

1. He is there already
2. Money earning potential
3. Gets asses in seats and attention meaning better leverage for bigger salary, maybe max
4. It's still NYC and people like that for some reason
5. Second guy on a team is the best position, most money least amount of resposnibility

No, really you should check out some of his videos
Bird was AMAZING

moneyz

NYC has a Russian community, unlike, say, Orlando.

>he is still a better shooter than Lebron
Ray Allen is a better shooter than Jordan. He's not better than Jordan.

Gets to live in the best American city

I'd rather play for the Knicks and don't make it to the playoffs than living in San Antonio

I don't think Latvians like Russians that much

They have a Latvian community, too.

They tried to trade him. The relationship is not good now. He doesn't like how Melo is treated either.

Latvians are just West Russians.

TX - everything is cheap, you win, warm, shoot guns, big houses, big trucks, low taxes
NYC - skyscrapers, crowds, cockroaches, bums, taxes, liberals, Dolan

Americans are just North Mexicans.

America was established before Mexico

>using liberal as a pejorative term

then I am just southern Hungarian
Latvians are Balts

so? y'all still look the same

I wish

he's under contract

also the only teams that want him don't have much to offer or would still be shit if they acquired him

>not using liberal as a pejorative term

He can build his brand there in a big market.

>3-5
>3-2

>not getting there is better than getting there and losing

god you "people" need to drink a bleach/ammonia cocktail