[Strawpoll] Should we ban canadians from Sup Forums ?

Somebody's doing the shitposting, as it is now mods will do nothing to protect us from them.
We need a great great Firewall and Trudeau will pay for it

Now wote to Make Sup Forums Great Again.
strawpoll.me/10446321

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10446433
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please don't.
I'm kind!

Get fucked frog, go back to your cuck Muslim filled existence

If we kick UScucks as well, then sure

bend over or
GET
OUT

Ban them all. They have to go back.
Also ignore the ''no'' votes. Those are just butthurt Canadians.

Seriously, just fucking ban them. This is not a joke. These people are fucking scum. They ruin the board.

ITT: OP forgets how the internet works.

>Muslims want to ban something
How "original".

no
freedom of speech
everyone has the right to say what they want to say even if you dont like it and we must all defend this right

Fuck Canada to be honest family

I don't want to leave or bend over.

That's rich coming from a Frenchy. I voted yes btw.

I prefer China over Muslims and Niggers.

There is nothing wrong with bestiality though.

Freedom of speech you faggot

Agreed. I fucking despise shitposters

Doesn't apply to non-citizens.

That's not what your rural farmers say about considering how much we did for you back in the days of the trench, show some respect you little cunt, not all Canadians are cucked like Trudeau wait til the Conservative party wrecks him next election

violation of rule 5 §3
only britain is allowed to post bongslut

fight me irl faggot

Leave the Canadians alone. They're harmless. It gets fucking cold up there so it's understandable that they're not all there.

God he's such a cringy fucking faggot.

No, he's a great leader and he enjoys life unlike you bitter Sup Forums purist neckbeard spergs.

Please no fight we are friends!

strawpoll.me/10446433

shit thread frenchie

yes

>ban the only country that is smart enough to resist the Sup Forums racist circlejerk

see I'm a racist white virigin like everyone else here but I think we can't ban the other thinking people like canadias because this would turn this place into a echo chamber (some say it already is).

they are harmless. australians, brazilians and even poos in the loos put them in their right place. they are all teens and need attention.

I'm not racist.
I just hate canadians shitposters (I don't consider superior quebecquois canadians but they are a necessary sacrifice).

The Leafposter is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a newfag, cuck, shill, faggot, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call his post bait and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>Racist white virgin cuck

Canadians are worthless, they should be banned from life.

It's for the best. Every absolutely shit-tier post I've encountered comes from a leaf. Most of them have no humour and are constantly buttmad.

You are the dumbest fuck in this fucking country if you consider his wildfire spending and weak spined policies good leadership, you fucking idiot, I honestly think I hate you

Stop virtue signalling to fit in with Sup Forums. Stop.

>great leader

Our schools are VERY multi-cult. Hard to grow up to be racist when half your friends in school were different ethnicity

Absolutely, nice too see some common sense here, especially from a german.

Kawaii pictures have no effects on my might.

Exactly. Canadians reject racism. Everyone here should know this.

rolling for happening in leafland

im a half nigger and i know you are all racists in disguyse.

Nice taste, I think this whole 'banning x from Sup Forums is really bad and americans need to stop bullying canadians for no reason.