Currently having an at home abortion, music for this feel?????

currently having an at home abortion, music for this feel?????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-Mj3wKU-wg
youtu.be/c7Z8Ww1EmMk
youtube.com/watch?v=et9mTPEIOt8
youtube.com/watch?v=iHfRXPmLrcU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Y6UJ6AGmM
youtube.com/watch?v=dZDiaRZy0Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=g8qD2UOwTR4
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
youtube.com/watch?v=-CsA1CcA4Z8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm being serious though

Don kil babby :(

It had to die

youtube.com/watch?v=8-Mj3wKU-wg

youtu.be/c7Z8Ww1EmMk

youtube.com/watch?v=et9mTPEIOt8

The Antlers - "Bear"

youtube.com/watch?v=iHfRXPmLrcU

this
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Y6UJ6AGmM

Thanks for the recs, also would you guys consider an abortion at 5 weeks immoral?

Anything by Dying Fetus.

Maurice Ravel - Bolero.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZDiaRZy0Ak

That abortion will spring back to life and become the saviour of humanity.

Nah, my gf did one in the 6th month, you gucci

Abortion at all is immoral desu. Shouldn't have been fucking if you can't handle the consequences.

>inb4 I was raped

all abortion is immoral you irresponsible hole.

I was raped

I can handle the consequences I just want some music recs

>I can handle the consequences
Apparently not if you're having an abortion. This is some fresh bait though I'll give you that, much better than the stale shit I usually see and just controversial enough to rile people up.

If they're having an abortion, chance is, they're making the responsible decision. No one WANTS to kill their unborn child, but the world doesn't need any more people with fucked up childhoods that resulted from their own unplanned happening.

Surprisingly grounded and logical sentiment, kinda makes me feel better. Thanks user

killing your unborn child for convenience is hardly something I would describe as responsible

also this

no you weren't you fucking slut

>contradiction
>no counterpoint

So raising a human being that you knowingly will not be able to properly support is the responsible thing to do? Why didn't anyone tell me sooner?

I'm not saying either is a good choice, I'm just not going to lie and tell someone they're doing the "right" or "moral" thing by killing their child.

no, not being a dumb whore is the responsible thing to do but we're well beyond that point

Nobody said it was right. No good will come from the situation; the emotional damage can last forever. But it's the lesser of two evils in a lot of cases.

give the kid to your parents or grandparents. explain to them that you couldn't live with yourself if you killed an innocent life because of your irresponsibility. pretend to have some semblance of a conscious

I've had the same boyfriend for three years, and our contraception method just failed this time.

>chance is, they're making the responsible decision. No one WANTS to kill their unborn child,
If they don't want to kill their unborn child they shouldn't be putting themselves into situations where that problem could arise. I would hardly call it responsible when you're playing stupid games and you win stupid prizes (in this case unsafe sex and an unwanted child). Not to mention there you could give the kid to family members, adoption or give it to an infertile couple or whatever. There are much better options than an abortion.

>assuming that everyone has people in their life that will willingly take in their newborn children

give it up for adoption

>what is adoption

Im a boi

How the fuck does someone who doesn't want to get pregnant, get pregnant? What level of just childlike carelessness are you operating on? There are so many methods to prevent this. You people should be culled

I didn't know that being cummed inside would get me pregnant.

those methods are not 100% sure to work though. educate yourself my man.

The "dirty bitch" picture was a nice touch.

Listen to Garden of Earthly Delight by XTC

5 weeks is barely more than the load i just cleaned from my stomach with a tissue.

Don't trouble yourself.

lmao @ all the Sup Forumstards getting bent out of shape over a few cells. Holy shit can you virgins get anymore pathetic? Props for making the right decision OP, have some tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=g8qD2UOwTR4

condom/pill combo is very nearly 100% effective. almost all girls get pregnant because they think the pill will cover it and let their dumb oaf bfs dump in them raw mercilessly

>sidetrack your life for nine months only to give the child up
sounds like a waste of time to me

>kill a baby because you were too irresponsible to practice proper sex
>kill baby because you were having sex when you couldn't deal with the consequences
Sounds like a waste of life to me.

hahahaha

I assume you're either a virgin or a happy father and husband. Correct?

Father but not married. Point would be the same regardless though.

>tfw i aborted more than 10 times in the past 5 years
fuck babies desu, i like my dicks without a fucking condom. get real people

>you're a virgin if you think having safe sex is smart

is this where we're at?

FINALLY some common sense

stunning and brave

>Shouldn't have been fucking if you can't handle the consequences.

THIS 100x

I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY

take some fucking pills roastie

disgusting, into the trash you go

youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

do you like your kid?

ty
they're expensive
rude

Sounds hard user.
Hope this makes you cry like a bitch so you can let all those feels out.

youtube.com/watch?v=-CsA1CcA4Z8

Yeah I do. I wasn't too big on kids beforehand but it's kind of different when you have one. Not to sound corny but it kind of changes your perspective on things.