>OFFICIAL ESSENTIAL BRIT/POL VIEWING
OFFICIAL ESSENTIAL BRIT/POL VIEWING
>OFFICIAL ESSENTIAL BRIT/POL VIEWING
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>Labour MPs John Mann and Dennis Skinner will vote for Brexit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36496203

>COMMIE CORBYN SABOTAGES REMAIN CAMPAIGN
A B S O L U T E - M A D M A N
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/7189294/Remain-campaign-in-chaos-after-Jeremy-Corbyn-attacks-Project-Fear-and-dismisses-anti-Brexit-forecasts-as-hysterical-hype.html

>EU ON SUICIDE WATCH. ABANDON EU SUPERSTATE UTOPIAN DREAMS SAYS TUSK
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36429331

>Angela Merkel says she hopes UK stays in EU - THIS WONT BACKFIRE
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36436726

>NIGEL PUTS £1000 BET ON BREXIT AT 5/2
twitter.com/UKIP/status/738353996352618496 (embed)

>Terrorists “Stockpiling Explosives In Europe,” Europol Official
i-hls.com/2016/05/terrorist-stockpiling-explosives-in-europe-europol-official/

>Tory election win over Nigel Farage could be 'void' due to expenses scandal, judge rules
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-election-win-over-nigel-farage-at-south-thanet-could-be-void-due-to-expenses-scandal-judge-says-a7060791.html

>JCB boss backs Brexit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36485985

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldscotland.com/news/14549652.Criminal_charges_for_hate_crimes_against_Muslims_in_Scotland_almost_doubled_in_past_year/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Federation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum#2016
youtube.com/watch?v=nWnpbEMMsNw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was the Bilderberg Group ever brought up in the Brexit debate?

>A group of wealthy, powerful people from around the world meet in secret annually to decide our future.

alright lads, we leave the EU. How do we stick it to the yanks and become the world's leading economic super power? (pic related)

hard mode: no mass immigration to boost population numbers

UK should stay.

Brexit is like a terminal cancer patient getting one last round of chemo when they should just be spending the time with their family.

>Implying anyone will drop redpills on live tv

Anyone else think we need a double digit lead before we can beleave it?

Our audiences wouldn't cope with that sort of thing

It's Germanys Nazi plan to weaken UK and dominate Europe.

We don't need to be the worlds leading economic power. We punch well above our weight as it is. America has a huge country, huge population and a defacto empire.

>Putting the subject in the name field.

This is why Brexiters are retarded. Vote Remain.

Massive industrial and business deregulation, privatisation of education and healthcare, noninterventionist foreign policy, be despicable neutrals in all things and sell mass amounts of weaponry to anyone who is looking to buy

It'll never happen but that's how you'd do it. There'd be a new economic and entrepreneurial renaissance.

Robots and other new tech.

We don't need immigrants when they barely function above the level of a modern robot.

>alright lads, we leave the EU. How do we stick it to the yanks and become the world's leading economic super power? (pic related)
>hard mode: no mass immigration to boost population numbers

Trade with everybody. Even the Yanks. It's as simple as that.

Spend 2 minutes trying to explain to the sheep in the audience what it is, spend the next 5 years in a straight jacket.

literally no one gives a shit

If we actually invested a lot into our tech services and got it to the level financial services is at we could become a major player. Could solve the north south divide as well

They don't function at all when most of them just leach on our welfare system without doing anything in return.
Robots might be limited to what they can do but at least they do their jobs and do do them well.

anyone got the image which shows just how it's linked with the EU?

I think we all know the answer to that, my bong friend.

I do. Learn how to format your posts properly or don't post at all.

Are fenians and huns starting to team up against kebab?

heraldscotland.com/news/14549652.Criminal_charges_for_hate_crimes_against_Muslims_in_Scotland_almost_doubled_in_past_year/
> CRIMINAL charges for hate crimes against Muslims in Scotland has almost doubled in the past year amid a decline in more traditional sectarian incidents.
>New official figures show the number of charges where Islam was noted has risen to 134 in 2015-16 from 71 in the previous year.
>Across the same period there was a drop of seven per cent in charges where Catholics were the target in the last year, while prosecutions for anti-Protestant bigotry also dipped by a per cent of the overall religiously aggravated offences.
>The recording of anti-Muslim offences has routinely risen in the aftermath of international terror incidents. It has also been suggested that in the past police awareness and mobilisation following such incidents has had an impact on figures.
>There were 581 charges with a religious aggravation reported to the Crown Office, a three per cent increase on 2014-15 and largely as a result of incidents involving Muslims.

Robots will only improve from here. Immigrants get old, sick, spawn terrorists. There's not much of an argument desu.

they'll fuck you like they did in Asutrian elections
unfortunately

>anyone north of Nottingham having the mental capacity for that, never mind anyone north of Carlisle
kek
Just build a bunch of tea bag factories up there and let them go at it

Check these dubs.
t. Nigel

Get your ass kicked and lose your most valuable colony?

Wew

Check'd n check'em

Check these trips.
t. merkel

at the time India was our most valuable colony

Good double Nige I checked it

You mean you didn't believe me?
Check em again, kiddo.

Thanks for the new background.

delete this quick before you embarrass yourself

Fuck.
The meme magic wasn't with me today.

Ruined it lad

But I want you to leave ;_;

No bully pls mate

>Is there much to see in Glasgow?
It's basically London with less iconic buildings (and thanks to the """""""""nationalists""""""""", catching up quickly in terms of demographics); tour buses can give some history, and can maybe get a boat ride during it.

If you want something new, surrounding countryside has a couple of campsites and hill-walking fells/glens if you're an /out/cast.

Jesus lads I'm melting and I have to fucking revise for my last exam

I hope the not sures didn't register to vote in time.

I'll have to do it for you

>Anglos
>white

That's some boss fish n chips though. Man.

This bloke has the answer.
Take the harness off the pitbull of business and let it loose.

Abolish the foreign corrupt practices act.
Build a new high-tech yacht Britannia and use it for entertaining foreign governments, dignitaries and businessmen.
Task the young Royals with re-establishing massive support for Britain within the commonwealth peoples, kiss black babies, anything to secure in the mind of the commonwealth that we are back in business and are sorry for ever leaving them.
Rebuild the Navy and Air-Force
Establish bases again in former commonwealth and trade military protection against sales of goods using new Navy and Air Force assets.
Do everything to increase trade within commonwealth, to insulate us from China/US/EU economic shocks which are to come.

W-will its happen lads? I will buy every lad on this board a pint if we do.

>Do everything to increase trade within commonwealth, to insulate us from China/US/EU economic shocks which are to come.

This will never happen whilst running a multi-trillion dollar debt level and running a deficit.

I don't drink.

You aren't updating the poll results.

>this batty boy

Remain -9
Hahah holy fuck. Remain on suicide watch.

I do not care for the economic ramifications. I will not vote my great country into a mere state of the USE.

i literally just copied and pasted from the last thread

Remain for Romania !

Free trade agreement among ANZAC

Done.

Thats since january, before the Belgium attack and Cologne rapes.

>we do not live in the universe where we are in a CANZUK union instead of the EU
Is it too late?

And that poll is 4 days old. The momentum has been all Leave since then

Anything's possible. No idea how they would feel about it there though. Canada in particular seems extremely cucked at the moment.

>wanting to be in a political union with anyone
>never mind one that includes canada and NZ
I swear if we get out of the EU only for you fuckers to meme this into reality I'll hunt down each and every one of you

Guys, seriously..

>NEW
>POLLS
>WHEN?

iktfb

You know that if Goldman Sachs wants the UK to remain, then leaving the EU is the best way to avoid getting raped

5 days for the big one, I believe.

ATTENTION
GERMANY THREATENS WORLD PEACE AND THE UK
IF YOU ARE VOTING REMAIN YOU NEED TO LEAVE

(Add these to future threads)

www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/10/no-single-market-access-for-uk-after-brexit-wolfgang-schauble-says

>No single market access for UK

ATTENTION

GERMANY THREATENS WORLD PEACE

>He doesn't know they delay polls if they are leave favoured

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Federation
Fuck

Our national media keeps shilling with older polls showing remain 45%, leave 43% because they are scared about a rising number of Danes wanted a referendum as well (currently 42% wants to vote on it according to polls).

Please leave Britbongs. As soon as the world sees that countries can actually run themselves, the Danes will want to get out as well.

Brits, as much as I'd love to see Brexit happening (in the same way I'd like to see Trump win the presidency here, been churning out propaganda for a year now), don't expect it to happen.

Yes, this board and a few others may be able to influence part of the net, but Cameron and the Jews have TV, radio, newspapers, essentially everything else.

13% "unsure" means 90% of those will go to remain. And it sucks, bc you are still White enough you should pull this off. We're going to lose in november bc we have no many niggers and wetbacks it's impossible for us now.

I wish you best of luck but prepare yourself mentally for the worst.

Full list of polls here if you're curious about the real results: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum#2016

We have the momentum. If it is close we will still leave eventually, we aren't as cucked as the rest of the world thinks.

Saying that though ive got the rope and rum ready for when we remain.

i thought a lot of black people like trump, and hate clinton for her super predator comment?

check em

>Labour MP and Leave campaigner Kate Hoey says immigration is a "huge issue" in the country, and Labour voters are "very concerned" about it.

Where did all the based lefties go?

Labour MPs only care about niggers and pakis now, not the white working class

>Rob Ford, a senior politics lecturer at Manchester University who has made a study of British attitudes towards immigration, says Labour is increasing becoming a coalition of two groups - the "more middle class, socially liberal, university graduates often in public sector" and "older, poorer working class traditional voters who tend to be more socially conservative".

Are they only just realising this?

She actually sounded pretty based today, said that wanting democratic control over immigration being called racist is absolutely ridiculous.

IT'S FUCKING HOT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
POST THE WEATHER IN YOUR AREA
22'C HERE IN NORTH LONDON

I hope I'm wrong, but I think what's going to kill you in the end are these twats worried that their "gap year" trips to Italy and Florence will be more expensive *they somehow don't seem to get those places are ruined by rapefugees).

Brits are going to willingly give up a chance to take back their soviergnty and get out of that fuckign sinking ship out of feat htheir holidays might cost 0% more.

And they won't realize their mistake until 2 million niggers are shipped in next year.

Your son has become stronger than you pops.
At best now you can only be 2nd place.

Give them another 5 years and they might figure out that the 'older working class traditional voters' are abandoning them and that's why they're losing swathes of the postindustrial north and scotland and suffering a diminishing vote share in wales

>North London

get the fuck out of here you mudslime

Between the SNP and UKIP Labour are finished. They just don't realise it yet.

They've been infected by the university-marxist condition though. I think they're done for tbqh

I'm not a muddy!
[amphibian shouting increases]

>black people like trump
Not a chance in hell. They think her scumbag husband will be able to bring back the good old "gibs me that" days of the 90s, not realzing that it was NAFTA that set us up to be 19 trillion in debt.

IF the niggers actually wanted to work, they'd vote Trump to get rid of the mexicans taking low-level jobs. They don't. Just like South Africa, you are letting people with the IQ of a clinically retarded person vote.

The US will be a one party nation until there is a revolution or the nation just implodes.

That's my concern too, although as with your election this referendum will cause huge divisions of we vote remain the country will never be the same again and dish face is finished.

A lot of hip cool young people are going to vote remain out of pure spite because they dislike the current government which is disgusting.

What is even the point lad? Brexit will probably fail as well as Trump. I don't see anyone who is on the right coming back for another 20 years - by then it will be too late.

And what about the immigrant and fraudulent votes? This is increasingly their voter base.

One nation parties have been stable in other countries. This is just the democratic will of the American people, silly goy.

>Kate Hoey says she sometimes thinks that politicians living in a "Westminster bubble" perhaps "don't actually realise what's happening out there, and adds:

>This idea that somehow all Labour voters were in favour of staying in is, I'm afraid, nonsense for the leadership of our party. And they are going to get a surprise. It is coming because they feel they've never been listened to, they've seen power taken away from our country. This is their one opportunity and they do realise that"

Is based destroyer of labour-cucks Hoey right lads?

>I don't see anyone who is on the right coming back for another 20 years - by then it will be too late.

I wouldve said the same - 15 years ago.

Amerifats so uneducated they don't even know India was the profitable colony

Reminder that Tony Benn is literally hailed as a god to normies.
Show them this.
youtube.com/watch?v=nWnpbEMMsNw&feature=youtu.be

This is what I do not fucking understand.

>hip cool young people voting remain because they dislike the current government
>siding with Cameron
>fucking CAMERON

What a bunch of retards.

Scotfag here.

Do the SNP even give a shit about the EU? I'm pretty sure the only reason Nicola appeared on the ITV debate was to artificially create a reason for another independence referendum. If she genuinely cared about the EU she wouldn't have even answered questions pertaining to independence and would not have brought up Scotland at all.

Seems pretty clear that pretending to care about the EU is just a foothold for the SNP so they can try get another indy ref.

>YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY HER MAJESTY

Worldwide free-trade deals, immigration control and sovereignty will come to you but only if you post

H A P P Y
B I R T H D A Y
M A ' A M

In this thread.

H A P P Y
B I R T H D A Y
M A ' A M

We are anti-establishment! Pay no attention to the prime minister behind the curtain.