I just marathoned the first two episodes. Did I like it?

I just marathoned the first two episodes. Did I like it?

second one was uber shit .

You liked the stuff that has actually to do with cars, but everything else, especially the studio segments, you think was shit.

It was indeed. The first episode was pretty good though, so they're even.

You liked it so much that you went onto Bad Dragon, bought three different dragon cock dildos, named them after James, Jeremy, and Richard, printed out their pictures, and then rode each one.

Why is Hammond doing the CIA stance

He's really into American culture.

The military training bit was dull and quite stretched, imo. That first part with them making jokes about South Africa made the audience pretty uncomfortable.

>That first part with them making jokes about South Africa made the audience pretty uncomfortable.
t. nigger

This show is trash, pure and unadulterated trash.

How the original became so popular is beyond me. The comedic relief can be summarized as "look how silly I am, aren't I silly guys", which is a standard for Englet """""comedy"""""

>"Americans am I right" the tv show

It wasn't so much racial jokes, but "how shitty is your country" jokes.

It's pretty good so far. Only the BBC, Reddit and Sup Forums hate it, everyone else loves it

Its fully hilarious. The but where Hammond and the terrorist were gonna have a knife fight had me in stitches.

t. butthurt sharter

yeh fucking dumb builders and LAD bible posters lap this shit up, but its terrible.

that part was admittedly very funny but one good joke out of 100 duds does not a good show make xD

First episode was great

Second episode was alright apart from the entire military training segment which was shit.

Also what's the fucking joke about the celebrities dying? I don't get it.

>the majority like it therefore it is good

erm you mean: "You know it's shitty, I know it's shitty, Lets laugh at it." Or do ex-colonials not understand British humour?

No one likes when foreigners start talking shit about your country (specially white males).

t. american
Other people have a sense of humour.