"DORMAMMU, I'VE COME TO BARGAIN"

What would you have done if you were Dormammu?

Couldn't he just kill him really, really slowly? Some kind of Sarlacc digesting its prey over 1000 years type of shit?

live my life, then then kill him, repeat

I'd have asked for more.

why couldn't he just imprison him forever or something, chained him to a rock Prometheus style.

literally just ask for your hands back nigga

couldn't Dormammu just leave, because he doesn't reset? His memory doesn't reset, so if he just left, he'd not be returned.
He could just go away, while bendersnatch groundhogdays through that albumcover-dimension.

I dont like this movie as a whole. It says "Antman: Magic Edition" all over it. I mean it was cool to watch, but quality wise, i thought it was lazy.

The Tarot cards read me my wisemen and Dr.Mammu.

Why shall I let you enter my astral plane?

>Ancient One brings up an mystical space cloud withg a bag over its head

Team up with the hulk and morrigan to fight him

So does this movie confirm that magic does exist in the MCU?

it's "cosmic energy".
if thor and scarlet witch aren't magic enough for you, here's another flavor of magic.

Strange's death wasnt repeating, it was the same 60 seconds or so of TIME repeating infinitely. So Strange didn't percieve the change, but since Dormammu lives outside time, he percieved it as one continuous event, like we as the audience did, but for much longer.
For Dr. Strange, it was something like
>Fly into the dark dimension
>Set his amulet to repeat the last 60 seconds infinitely
>Ask Dormammu to bargain
>Dormammu immediately gives in because he has already been living this moment for... Years maybe.
It was in and out for Doc Strange, but years for Dormammu, because Strange lives IN time, and Dormammu lives OUT of time.

You want the great Dormammu to flee because of this Cumberpatch kid?

Why his voice intonation changes through repeats?

Splits in the timeline. Every time he repeats, it causes a tangent universe in which Doc Strange died. He's wreaking havoc, and he doesn't know it.

but Dorman was part of Strange's loop therefor he was stuck there with him. I think that was what was happening, anyway.

Couldn't Dormammu take the relic from Dr. Strange and use it to stop the loop. Or can evil magical gods with infinite power not use relics that people use?

the relic was an infinity stone so yes he cant use it as he will

Why can't a god use something that a human can use? I mean Thanos will use the stones eventually with the gauntlet.

Am I the only one who thinks this movie was garbage? And I mean bad as objectively bad.

Wasnt the best Marvel movie, but far from the worst. Its a middling one, and a good intro to magic and Doc Strange

the plot was pushed too fast in last arc,
like dr quip trained for a year?
the he was suddenly thrown into battles against his will then continue to stomp all his enemy in like 2 days?

I think it was as good as it could be. To make a movie about magic that is not totally inconsistent and full of logical problems (see Harry Potter) is very difficult. It is definitely one of the best movies about magic use ever made.

>tfw no one talks about the bondage suit, my favorite part

I assumed it was more like ~4 years.
Too much dull metal, not enough leather.

Fuck you leather man

I really enjoyed it, it was a great excuse for some good exposition, backgrounding and motivation talk from Mads, and I wish there was more dialogue from him in the movie.

I would SUMMON THE POWER