Would you let your daughter marry a Supreme Semitic gentleman?

Would you let your daughter marry a Supreme Semitic gentleman?

No. We kill sandniggers here.

No.

I'd honor kill him.

that would be my biggest failure, if my daughter married subuman animal

no

Honest question, how can you tell apart a brazilian and a muslim?

No you don't. Your country's entire upper-class including your president are of Lebanese descent.
>Despite being estimated at less than 4 percent of the population of the country, descendants of Lebanese immigrants occupied 10 percent of the parliament seats in 2014.

Clothes, accent, religion. If they dressed normally, you would have difficulty distinguishing them anywhere in the world.

They're clearly superior to us, so yes.
I don't see how they look anything like one another.

While they act like Brazilians, nobody cares. The problem begins when they start acting like Muslims. We are not cucks like eurocucks, we do not accept people from outside shitting rules here.

Ahhhh, but OP didn't say muslim. I can see your point though, from what I'm reading online almost all your Arab (mostly Lebanese) immigrants are Christian and tend integrate well into your society. Any personal interactions with one?

No.

Only a few when I was in school. If they did not tell their ancestry, I would never know. As I said while they act like Brazilians, nobody cares (I believe it is because we can not distinguish just from looking).

I see what you mean by indistinguishable. What are your thoughts on your president?

He is less worse than the last president (Dilma), but he is another corrupt who should be punished with death for crime of treason to the motherland.

KEK NO JOKE THIS GUY IS GREEK.
GREEK MUSLIM CONVERT BY THE NAME OF HAMZA TZORTZIS.

where did you find a picture of myself?

Wow Maddox really let himself go

yeah definitely

>we do not accept people from outside shitting rules here.

lol like not wearing thongs in public and on television?

>While they act like Brazilians, nobody cares
but muslims do act like brazilians mate, they are violent, criminal raping and plundering murders.

If my daughter tells me she marry a sand nigger, I will kill her no doubt.

Yes.

Lebanese christians are not arab/semitic