If your waifu had a terminal illness but you could save her by pushing a button that would level all of Australia...

If your waifu had a terminal illness but you could save her by pushing a button that would level all of Australia, would you do it?

What's the catch?

>a button that would level all of Australia
Where do I sign?

There is no catch. Australia would become like Mad Max and your waifu won't have a terminal illness anymore.

i'd do anything for emma

Would let 5 hobos gangbang you and forfeit your chance to ever meet her if she would then get the role of her life because of your actions?

Keep in mind these hobos haven't showered in months, have horrible hygien/dick cheese and they are going in raw and face fucking you.

I would level Australia, period. No matter what's the deal. Even if it kills my mum, I would pull that lever.

I'd do anything to kill all footfags but we can't all have what we'd want can we?

i live in australia, so, yes

These are the feet that dreams are made of.

So much butthurt. All because the rest of the world can't handle our bantz. Kek.

every man likes foot

Reminder: Foot fetishism has been linked to latent homosexuality in numerous studies.

I don't have a waifu but I'm willing to save somebody else's waifu just so I can nuke Australia.

Footlove is pure. One day, the woman of your dreams is going to tell you that she needs to have her toes aucked during sex. You're going to need to comply.

No. I actually like Australia.

t. Walletberg Berngoyshekelstein

Emma's career is already pretty good, she doesn't need my help. But I'd let the hobos gangbang me if it meant I would be reincarnated as the insole of Emma Stone's shoe.

but my waifu is in australia

I'd push it and I don't even have a waifu.

For Sershey, I would do anything. I would do anything for my sershey.

;_;

>tfw u will never be with sershey

>liquid guiness shits