How long until the inevitable girl-power reboot starring the sheboon from Ghostbusters(2016)?

How long until the inevitable girl-power reboot starring the sheboon from Ghostbusters(2016)?

>there will never be a kino like austin powers 1 again

>His chest hair looks like a penis

heh

It's obviously going to be a Foxxy Cleopatra spin-off.

Also:
>Cleopatra
>black

WE WUZ

how would that work
would it be set in the future where niggers have been eradicated

Hopefully soon. Another box office failure only further proving the point that forced women roles because vagina don't work.

Did you guys like Goldmember? I thought it was a really solid ridiculous comedy, definitely better than the second one. My Cocaine and Beyonce were both awesome.

I thought it was the weakest of the series. The sex jokes were getting tired and formulaic, Goldmember felt out of place and kinda obnoxious. Beyonce was pretty flat, but Mini Me was great. The subtitles joke felt really awkward, the prison break song felt shoehorned in because people liked the songs in the previous two.

Having said that though, still better than a lot of todays comedies.

>Eon couldn't handle the bantz from New Line so they turned James Bond into Jason Bourne

OH YIEH? WELL MAH CHEST HAIR GON' LOOK LIKE MAH VAGINA!

GREEKS!

Ahmed Powers: The Terrorist Cell who Bombed Me

INSALLAH BABY, YEAH!

austin powers was absolutely fucking awful
If you go back and watch its jesus christ kill me

sheboon from ghostbuster was the only good thing in ghostbusters

sure i enjoyed it when I watched it growing up
But now when I watch clips or rewatch the movies, they are just embarassing bad

>cisbots
>cock shoots bullets
Pls no

I think it's because humour has evolved since then, moved on. Don't know if I can really call it bad so much as different.

>post your face when you realised the shittier side of the internet got this thoroughly mediocre "star" into the public's attention.

Congratulations people. You made her a star. Enough to virtually guarantee we'll see her idiot face everywhere. Just like Kevin fucking James.

you suck

they recently played the first 2 and they hold up well

>that young #2 played by rob lowe

There's like 3-4 moments that hold up well. Rest is kinda dated.

They already did that Fatty McCarthy mobvie

I unirinically believe the AP trilogy is the 4th greatest trilogy of all time in terms of quality consistency and continuing a storyline. Better than indiana jones and better than even godfather with its weak as fuck finale

>cleopatra
>KANGZZZZZZ

Holy shit, as far back as 2002

Well memed young man. I grant you one (You) hopefully its enough for you to ejaculate

I only just noticed this, and I've watched the movie a dozen times. Fuck.

Literally already happened.

No one but shitposters care. Tyler Perry is a more popular angry black woman with fucking Madea.

I used to visit a thrift store in Boston that had a sign saying they weren't accepting anymore goldmember dvds. They had like a whole shelf.

where were u when patriarchy dies??

i was sat at home drinking male tears when anita ring

'misogyny is kill'

'die cis scum'

and you????

Name 5 trilogies better than austin powers

I actually liked this movie.

Star Wars OT
LOTR
Fistful Of Dollars series
Godfather
Naked Gun
Police Academy
Iron Man trilogy
Arguably Dark Knight series

the fountain scene is pure kino

>Iron Man trilogy
None of the Iron Man's are good. Captain America and Raimi's Spider-Man are the only good Marvel series and Civil War was bad.

Well I for one liked them better than the Austin movies, but opinions I guess. Also I will defend the first Thor movie to the death, that film was damned good.

Colors
Before
Finland
Proletariat
Godfather

Austin Powers' are enjoyable for what they are but you have to be fucking retarded to actually think that they're anything more than silly Hollywood flicks that are are really hit and miss and repeat the same jokes over and over.

Never seen any of those, any you'd particularly recommend?