Did he do it?

Did he do it?

He wouldn't be in prison if he didn't

Does it matter?

He seems to be the type of scum that should be left in prison anyway.

Yes, because it means the real murderer is out there. Even if he doesn't kill again, getting away is still sickening.

Why?

t. The Prize

Just like the first time, right?

Does it hold up in a rewatch? 10 hours seems to be too much.

Obviously not, because you know what's going to happen. Despite that I'm sitting through a 2nd time, to watch it with my brother.

Of course he did. How'd her fucking bones end up on the property?

>Obviously not, because you know what's going to happen.
What? That's retarded. Everything you rewatch you know what's going to happen doesn't prevent some stuff from being very rewatchable.

It's relevant because you watch it for the plot. Comedy shows can be rewatched because it's the jokes that count and you forget those. You can't forget that he was sentenced.,

>It's relevant because you watch it for the plot.
Plenty of stuff have plot and they're very rewatchable nonetheless. I also know how WW2 ends, get my point?

Still, I remember it being stretched more than it needs even on first viewing. Specifically the middle part. But I still feel I want to watch some parts of it again. I remember every part with law officials being hilarious.

>H-He was framed by da police!

>make a one-sided netflix documentary
>suddenly every normie is outraged over something they didn't know existed a week before
Every time.

Name one time that has happened before.

the 13th

Kony.

Blackfish

yes he did the police only added more evidence to fuck him over even more

>a guy who just got out of prison would leave blatant evidence of another murder right in the open on his own property

yeah that seems more likely than him being framed by crooked cops that ALREADY FRAMED HIM ONCE, bootlicking dipshit

his neighbours (the two guys with the mutual alibi, the right kind of hunting rifle and who would've known about the junkyard but not how to use the car crusher) share the exact same 'back yard'

it's not so much on 'his property' as 'on the property of several adjacent trailers'

He did it but there wasn't enough evidence to convict so some was fabricated.

Gasland

Supersize Me

Everyone knew what McDonald's was and that it wasn't healthy for you. Comparing that to some bumbling cousin fucker no one knew about is retarded

>it took five replies before he could make a rebuttal to one

WOTTA FAG

>a guy who just got out of prison and about to receive 30 million dollars would leave blatant evidence of another murder right in the open on his own property even though he has all the machinery to get rid of the evidence

>people learn about stuff
so this...........is the power.............of the human brain...........................................................................

he was leaving crazy ass messages on the victim's voicemail a few days before she was murdered. conveniently never made it into the documentary.

more like
>people hear about something and then blindly believe it without doing any actual research

the thing is that one of the most confounding variables in this case was just how fucking ultra retarded all of the people were. you can't make an appeal to "why would anybody ever ____" because these people are so inhumanly stupid, they don't actually act like anything resembling an "average" person.

I can actually believe Steven would be stupid enough to murder someone and completely fuck up the job; just like I'd fully believe Brendan is stupid enough to not murder someone and then admit to murdering someone.

when I watched the show I was leaning towards the theory that it was Brendan and his super convenient mutual alibi ("mastermind" of the plan). but really I have no idea. for the sake of justice I hope steven did it