Nazi super science

really makes you think...

yaooke.com/2016/06/10/nazi-super-science-top-15-crazy-and-influential-german-aircraft-and-prototypes/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKPwtDjzJMI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williams_X-Jet
youtube.com/watch?v=w_SCuPId8KA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks like a fucking boomerang

Kugelpanzer

flying that without computer assistance mustve been a bitch

nice
nazis created the first computer

youtube.com/watch?v=JKPwtDjzJMI

Not many people know this but the designers of the Horten Ho 229, Walter and Reimar Horton, were the sons of a black American named Leroy Johnson who traveled to Germany in 1898 and impregnated a German woman.

The world's first stealth aircraft was invented by two black men but they don't teach you that in school.

Actually, it looks like the B-2, which wasn't finished until 50 years after the war.
And yes, the Ho 229 had some stealth properties.

nice shitposting

>he still follows the cracka curriculum

Weren't the NAZIs visited by aliens and given some advanced knowledge?

Not aliens but the breakaway civilization that lives under Antarctica and much of the earth

Could you elaborate?

At work I keep hearing two idiots talking about some magic time travel bell that Hitler supposedly had.

yes, the ss communicated with them through living stone used in pagan rituals, the same kind of stone in the kaabah

its true, you got me. im hitler

>nazis created the first computer
You what mate?
I thought big Alan and his friends at Bletchley Park did.

Surprised they didn't include the Sanger bomber.

Buenas noches mein fuhrer

Yes aliens visited hitter. There is an image of their first meeting on google you can find

Me 3

Every nation claims that
Even in Hungary we are told we took a huge part in it because one of the scientists who worked on the project were hungarian
Literally WEWUZ

>work
>school

Yes, they do teach that in US schools. But you have to go to the 'right' schools.

But you have to attend the ones with made-up "African" words for their school credo and former black dictators for names. They are basically half-baked charter schools, usually run by National Educational Guidance & Recovery Organization for Institutional Deprogramming (NEGROID). They teach everything useful to being an interesting and engaging Black History speaker.

And usually they end in raids, fraud charges, broken-down public facilities they leased and looooots of lulz.

Basically what we think of as Greys are humans from long ago that have been living under the earth after surviving a mass extinction.

Nazis made contact with them and some probably live with them now.

I know it sounds like some shit a 12 year old would be talking about, but these were men in their 20s really genuinely believing this shit

The Nordics are also an alien species and look like humans. The alien science guy can tell you more about it. Some say they are here to kill the repitialians

fucking saurians

bump for awesome but useless shit

Yes and the reptiles (Demons to plebs) are trying to ignite Saturn using CERN to they can materialize in our dimension

Why do so many smart people originate from Austria-Hungary?

They still dont know what this thing did, all a speculation..

Nazi's were 100 years ahead of their time in some areas

>The world's first stealth aircraft was invented by two black men but they don't teach you that in school.

WE WUZ

>HOHL
oh shit nigger its happening

WE

>tfw if the Nazis won we would be ethnically cleansing ayylmaos right now

KENGZ

Sanger bomber

What is going on in that webm?

Replica of one of the Horton planes

Acient African Magic Ritual

grazing

Someone have the webm which shows like 100 panther tanks?

Those things were beautiful.

Imagine where the world would be today had America and England allied with Germany.

They eat high quality sausages

We would be on Mars im sure. WW2 fucked a lot of progress because all the super science shit got locked up behind closed doors.

The replica was shown to have essentially been stealthy. By the time the British radars would have detected it's heat signature it would have been to late to react. Also given its jet engines it would have outpaced any aircraft in the skies. Allies took their technology after the war and the Horton brothers fled the country.

has to be fake whats making it fly

Additionally, Hitler was going all out in long range bombers. They had a larger version of being given the green light and in parallel wanted to develop which would have been a sub ortibal bomber which nasa later ended up using concepts from.

electrostatic propulsion

Ancient pagan rituals

A jet engine and some primitive electrostatic anti-gravity tech

Silbervogel, German for silver bird, was a design for a liquid-propellant rocket-powered sub-orbital bomber produced by Eugen Sänger and Irene Bredt in the late 1930s for The Third Reich/Nazi Germany.

(OP) #
Pic mistitled. Not Ho 229, just as simple glider

Its a small jet engine. The US air force made loads of flying platforms and different hovercraft during the 50-70ies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williams_X-Jet

Thats the vehicle.

the life-essence of jews

Must dreadful to get bombed by something you cant even see

That's the coverup

now you know how goatfuckers feel about drones

Are Grays fuckable?

well they wouldnt be able to see any kind of plane since they only have eyes for their goats and the constant shouting of allah snackbar would block out the sounds.

I guess that's where all the bodies went.
Those industrious Germans.
We should have known they'd use them for something more interesting and useful than lampshades.

yes

yes

Ass and vag

The males have internal dicks now

Eating the holy grass outside churches give long life and magical powers

herrenrasse panzer

Nazis created the electrophere

Im not sure how they planned to guide the munitions, from that altitude you would need GPS guided bombs I guess?

How can gyros even compete?

Then again in 1959 the US were planning this:
youtube.com/watch?v=w_SCuPId8KA
Which was also before GPS.

>implying you would be doing the fucking
They arent know for anal probing without a reason

Radio guidance

>super science

i just felt like posting that beauty, i can't post German tanks on /k/ without triggering some slavaboo so i do it here

fancy yet so inefficient

The porsche tiger was more beautiful

subjective

Meme magic

What's wrong with eating salad with bit of oil ?

What good would a sub-orbital bomber do without self-guided ordinance?

Anything dropped from that altitude would miss its target by miles.

nazi's thought long term at first

The first one sucked and was BLACKED propaganda.

>nazis created the first computer
look up Charles Babbage

no i wont

>The Z3 was an electromechanical computer designed by Konrad Zuse. It was the world's first working programmable, fully automatic digital computer. The Z3 was completed in Berlin in 1941.

Probably a captured arm. Not sure how its inefficient.

>NEGROID
LEL

Way to go proving yet again you're not white.
Good job potatonigger.

WRONG

't was Charles Babbage.
Alan Turing made a big code cracker, but not the first computer

I knew I saw then in a vidya somewhere

That's why we gave nazis jobs over at NASA and no one batted an eye.

Operation paperclip

ok, well done natsocs!

>Kugelpanzer
what does the word mean?

and what do people think it was for?

>world's first working programmable, fully automatic digital computer

There are many things that get thrown around today. I think George Stibitz was some years ahead of Zuse with his Complex Number Computer.
The only undisputed fact is that the general-purpose machine has been invented independently in Germany, UK and USA.

The race for the first jet engine between the German and the British engineer is also very fascinating.