Why are asain romantic comedies so good?

Why are asain romantic comedies so good?

Because you're a pathetic weaboo that has an idealized fantasy of asians and having a romance with them.

That's like saying people who watch comic book movies are manchildren who fantasize about being superheros

Which is true, you dumbass weaboo.

>angry alt-righter not in his containment board
Go back to Sup Forums, retard.

alt righters are usually frustrated weaboos, retard.

>comedy

But she dies in this senpai

They bank more on how hard it is to get the feelings out instead of shitty misunderstandings

Because it's not Hollywood. That's why we eat up all the South Korean films here. They're not entirely beholden and shaped by the rules and standards of the west and Hollywood. Makes for a fresh take when you've be indoctrinated with Hollywood love stories for your entire life.

I also think more abstract concepts like love translate better across cultural divides. If you're being told a love story in your own language and culture you have things to compare it to and it can seem hokey. When it's presented through another lens it becomes more of an idea that permeates across barriers and resonates more strongly. Likely similar to people thinking actors in foreign languages btfo actors in their own language

Spoken like a true weaboo.

they've been doing that for centuries

Koreans do some real stupid shit in their romances, though. There's always some sort of illness, love triangle and playing cupid.

cos
ura chink
or
ura womyn
or
both

>They're not entirely beholden and shaped by the rules and standards of the west and Hollywood

Fucking lol, there's literally nothing inventive or creative about chink flicks. THey make Snyder look like some sort of avant-garde landmark.

The illness one is overused, but I haven't seen too much of the others. But even use of generic tropes doesn't make them any less fun to watch.

Here's your (You). Now go fuck off you autist

Greatest love story ever told.

Also, need some more asain rom-com reccomedations

>asians
>being this attractive

Are you implying they're not asian?

My Sassy Girl

rich coming from a subhuman Americuck lol

I guess because the girls arent complete whores like in 100% of our movies (and in our reality)

Slut culture is spreading out there too now. Soon it will envelop the world and no place will be safe for intact hymens

>it's another weeb delusion episode

this one was pretty good

su-ki-da is also nice, it's like artsy romdrama

no
being a beta orbiter to an abusive cunt=/=romantic

she was just insecure and unhappy
have you no compassion or empathy?