Is Ricky a good dad?

Is Ricky a good dad?

objectively no subjectively no

No, he is a terrible role model.

Even by Trailer Park standards?
He got Trinitg those encyclopedias at the cost of losing the rest of his money and having to kiss Lahey's ass, he got her to quit smoking (eventually) and he went on a huntdown for a little chicken and delivered it personally to her class just so she could pass her grade 6.

The encyclopedia thing was selfless of him but he does more harm than good overall. He goes around talking about how cool jail is and then tells her not to end up like him, he is more like a crazy friend than a parent.

It takes more than sentimentality to be a good dad. Trina turned into another shitbird who fucks trailer trash, so obviously he failed to provide his daughter with any sort of upward mobility.

Well aside from getting knocked up she seems to be doing okay as a normal rational person in seasons 8-10

he's a bad dad trying to be a good dad

>lots of people say you cant smoke dope and get drunk when you have kids, but thats not true. You can, but you still gotta get up in the morning. Thats beeing responsible.

Nice quads

It's not rock science.

This

She got knocked up by Jacob. That was fucked.

His actor isn't even a good dad.

I think he's a great dad, if my dad did one half of the shit ricky's dad does with his daughter id def be less fucked up!

I thought Wells was the only decent human being of the main guys?

I mean I'm not saying he's an awful person to them or anything, he just didn't teach them any discipline.

t. NS waiter

seemingly everyone in Nova Scotia has a story about the TPB cast.

I believe it. Basically everyone I know has seen them around at one point or another.

Why did Trailer Park Boys get so bad after season 8?
Was it all the money/fame/budget over inflating what was funnier when it was gritty dirty and shitty, or was it the switch in behind the scenes creatives?

Clatternburg left and the boys became the writers after season 7.

Honestly it wasn't that bad until last season considering . The first two are about on par with season six.