m.youtube.com/watch?v=dJrWDoHQlIM
youtube.com/watch?v=gMbJVQCKh_g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXG5WBsmGDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all you want is a gf to warm you in the eternal nunavut winter
and a neopets premium subscription

I tried listening to blood inside but it never clicked
maybe i'm not norsk enough to understand it

Do you guys wanna be friends with Cuck Boi?

+jim
im gonna go listen to that flying saucer attack album

Adheres to a rigorous calisthenics regimen

Enjoys 1800s Russian literature

Jerks off to lolis getting hanged and gutted

youtube.com/watch?v=qI7-zXgmQ1s
real music
don't do that to me user, that's too powerful of a feel. I'd like to work in Nunavut for a little while, I feel like it would be an interesting experience
you have/had a leaf collection and it was rockin'
it's one of my favourite ulver albums, but I understand why others may not enjoy it, it can be a bit obnoxious, try listening to it on a very cold day
Check out The Cleaners from Venus- Under Wartime Conditions
I should do calisthenics, I need to get stronk for jits
has driven a boat
hey now

it's really good
my dreaming hill is top 3 best shoegaze songs ever
nice chart lad, thanks for reminding me to listen to go sailor

Dub housing is under rated
Is neopets still a thing? Since club penguin closed I just assumed all the games I played as a kid were dead
Best guided by voices album?
Good stuff
You ever listen to this heats s/t? Horizontal hold might be my favorite song ever
+Donald Byrd, outkast,Brian eno
Real one, I don't even feel nothing
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dJrWDoHQlIM

>Best guided by voices album?
under the bushes under the stars, followed closely by vampire on titus
devil between my toes is pretty good too if you appreciate no-fi

>i am a lake of burning orchids
noice. have you listened to his other albums? innocence and morning/hands are fucking great

how are you doing
runescape is alive and well

I know a fair amount of folks that do this unironically
step up lightweight

Muslimgauze is a favorite of mine. Have you listened to "Veiled Sisters"? Despite the intimidating length of over 2 hours I think I like that one best. It has a really hypnotic effect on me.

holy shit you don't see Elull Noomi here every day daaamn
I'll grab Veiled Sisters, I've got all the time in the world to listen so thanks!

Hahah, true. I was even thinking that after I generated the collage knowing I was going to post it. I hadn't listened to it in like 6 years and then on Thursday me and my best friend were really drunk at 4 AM and somehow my itunes accidentally started randomly playing from the middle of that album. I can't imagine what I pressed to have made that happen. I was like "What the fuck?" and then my friend asked me to let it keep playing. Somehow it took on some sort of festive holiday feeling. I was like "Imagine Christmas carolers going door to door with this music?" and I was remarking how impressed I am with stuff like that what you can do with just the human voice alone. Only played a couple songs though.

I hope you enjoy "Veiled Sisters" when you get around to it. If you really enjoy that one, I'd also recommend "Gun Aramaic" which came out the same year and has a similar sound. Another great one is "Mullah Said". It came out a little later but it also has that particular sound style I love so much from Muslimgauze.

imma guess you hobby is eating dirty diapers

there will be no bullying

The human voice is probably my favourite instrument when push comes to show

I love Mullah Said, more ambient than rhythmic though

Another great example of the impressiveness of the human voice alone is "Chrysalid Requiem" which you'll also see there on my collage on the bottom left. I played a few songs from that for my friend after Elull Noomi to further demonstrate how mind-blowing choral music can be. definitely check that out if you've never heard it.

Yeah, I prefer the ambient stuff. Since you love that one, I'm sure you'll feel the same about the other two Muslimgauze albums I mentioned.

Check out these two favorite tracks of mine from "Chrysalid Requiem" when you get a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=gMbJVQCKh_g

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXG5WBsmGDs

my actual week

My month, save me from my plen ways