America please exterminate Niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=8c0b4GH8ftc

Americucks, why do you tolerate this? ^

I am coming there this fall for higher studies and I will be attending UMCP (Maryland = Niggerland)

They are spending your hard earned money to feed, clothe and prison these monkeys?

Soon after H1B and a Green card I will be an honest taxpayer too and I want them gone by then. So you have 2 years until you solve the Nigger question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KE8LtpLyFRk
blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2014/10/08/why-many-indians-cant-stand-to-use-the-toilet/
youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots
forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2012/10/10/want-a-better-economy-history-says-vote-democrat/#74af35c367a1)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivy_League
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Ivy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We love em too much youtube.com/watch?v=KE8LtpLyFRk

Why cant you stay in your own country, cuck?
You should be trying to improve India instead of running to America for money like a fucking jew.

Couldn't you get into a better school? I knew you loos were lazy, but I thought you cheated to get the upper hand. I don't think you're doing this right. You may want to consult your family before progressing in your education.

>India shit-talking other countries
>India of all fucking countries
>India, with the literal poo culture
>blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2014/10/08/why-many-indians-cant-stand-to-use-the-toilet/

You should instead try fixing your country first India, and you can't poo it back together so stop trying.

UMCP is a public Ivy league, Cletus.

Very remote and rural villages (which are unfortunately many) in very underdeveloped states like Bihar, UP etc are the problem.

They are in North India and they are like the South in the US. Inbred, lazy, rural, uneducated idiots who keep voting against their own interests. Not one town or city practices DESGINATED SHITTING STREETS you idiots. You Americans literally don't know anything outside your own world of muh guns and muh murica.

We're stuck with them. Why we tolerate the likes of you, to whom we owe nothing, is the more important question.

> Why we tolerate the likes of you, to whom we owe nothing,
> "TO WHOM WE OWE NOTHING"

Implying White guilt
Implying Whites owe something to Niggers

You sir have been proven to be a Cuck.

KEK
U
C
K

>India defending poo culture
>Everyone is American

The poo has gone to your brain Pajeet

Everywhere in India is poor and shitty don't lie to me Apu

9.5/10

My wife and her boyfriend love this game. - IGN

India might overtake Britbongistan in 50 years if intelligent students like me don't keep flocking to the west and Britcucks don't stop talking in muzzies.

> Everywhere in India is poor and shitty

Then why did you stay for 300 years? Licking the shit while Pajeets cuck with your Elizabeths?

>You Americans literally don't know anything outside your own world of muh guns and muh murica.

Why the hell would an eagle care about the daily lives of ants?

But Eagle needs Ants to fill up hospitals with Doctors, NASA, Silicon Valley etc.

Uneducated Trump cucks like you keep flunking out of school and keep riding in their pickup trucks with "South gonna Rise again" posters and complain when well educated model minorities rise up.

Cletus: Trump gonna send u ppl home and i gonna be a doctor !

>deserts his own country for shekels.
> Moves to a foreign country where the men of his race are constantly made fun of and his women thirst for white dick.
You're the cuck here.

What do I care if bunch of neckbeard Trumpsters with low education, income and IQ scream about in Sup Forums.

The people I have worked with including Americans (I have visited before) were very respectful and professional

My advice to Trump voting low IQ voters
1. Stop marrying cousins
2. Get abortions
3. Vote democratic
4. Sell your muh guns and muh pickup trucks (Enough with the South will rise again shit)
5. Buy books and start studying

POO
O
O

You're literally abandoning your home to suckle off the teat of a superior land.
But yes, keep thinking we're the cucks.

Also "coming here for higher studies" imples means you only currently have a deploma from whatever the hell the mud hut version of a high school is, so actually you're the uneducated one here.
And one last thing, let me give you some advice from someone that has to smell you filthy sacks of shit on a daily basis on campus.
>BUY SOME FUCKING SOAP
>BUY SOME FUCKING SHAMPOO
>TAKE A FUCKING SHOWER
>DAILY
>NOT ONCE A WEEK
>NOT ONCE A MONTH
>DAILY
>SHOWER DAILY
>WITH SOAP
>USE FUCKING SOAP
>WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE, WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO SHOWER

This isn't your 3rd world shithole, you don't have to ration out weekly fucking showers, JUST FUCKING BATH.

Stop putting on 100000 gallons of walmart brand cologne and TAKE A FUCKING SHOWER
Holy shit you people smell so God damn bad I swear to God.

> vote democrat
So that america turns into a shithole like yours?
> sell muh guns
spotted the faggot nu male.

Calls americans stupid
Wants to come here to get educated
lol just lol

u 3 Trumpsters basically: youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY

Also it's Masters and Phd studies. I have an Engineering degree idiots.

The men in that video are still way better than the cucked nu males I see at my university everyday. They are poor but they chose morals over degenracy which is something I deeply admire.

Your a country with 138 million muslims. Your people were raped by arabs and brits. Your country and religion are in deep shit. Try uncucking your country before running off to america for money.

>
>Your a country with 138 million muslims. Your people were raped by arabs and brits. Your country and religion are in deep shit. Try uncucking your country before running off to america for money.
*You're

If I can't get a job when I finish my CS degree, I'm burning every fucking Tata building to the fucking ground. YOU HERE ME, POO? THE FUCKING GROUND!!!!!!

What moral beliefs?
That 2 people in love should not get married. Such beliefs, Wow.

Sure lets vote right wing because gay people and women getting abortion are ruining our lives.

Lets vote for the party that shames poor and cuts welfare while we suck on welfare and are poor (South/Red states are the ones sucking welfare more than Detroit-like cities/states. FACT.)

Our Master Modi killed thousands of Muzzies in 2002.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots
You cucks can never pull of something like that.

Don't worry user, we ll both land in a job. World economy is not a zero sum game. We ll be best buds.

Sure you do buddy, I'm sure your degree in toilet witch removal is worth billions of worthless rubies.

And let me repeat since you ignored it

>BUY SOME FUCKING SOAP
>BUY SOME FUCKING SHAMPOO
>TAKE A FUCKING SHOWER
>DAILY
>NOT ONCE A WEEK
>NOT ONCE A MONTH
>DAILY
>SHOWER DAILY
>WITH SOAP
>USE FUCKING SOAP
>WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE, WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO SHOWER

This isn't your 3rd world shithole, you don't have to ration out weekly fucking showers, JUST FUCKING BATH.

Stop putting on 100000 gallons of walmart brand cologne and TAKE A FUCKING SHOWER
Holy shit you people smell so God damn bad I swear to God.

TAKE A FUCKING SHOWER
SHOWER WITH SOAP
H
O
W
E
R

W
I
T
H

S
O
A
P

14.3% of the population and being completely over represented now.

It's like the Jews in the 1920s

I bath 2 times a day but hicks like the Mississippi video never bath.

And yes, some Indians never fucking bath.

Didn't get you. Literally who?

You can stay in india with that attitude you shit skin faggot

Why thanks user.

Holy shit all that rage, careful not to have a stroke user.

I'm not actually that worried. Sucks for those Disney employees, though, eh wot?

>checked

Also, shillary is the one who is going to shit up our country with as many illegal immigrants as possible, who will all vote democrat for gibs and fuck up the economy even worse.

back to the construction site gandu

With his body fat he definitely will if he doesn't stop

Kaha ka rehna wala hai bc ?
Or uae mein kyu gaand mara raha

i dont speak ur language, i speak english however

Mate, there just isn't any winning this fight,

LOL white americans making video games about niggers murdering whites

Pretty hard not to be angry when I have to smell them on a daily basis.

I swear to God the 1/100 that actually bath do it by rubbing a bag of curry spices all over their body.

you cant say that idk if ur area´s okay with hitler shit but you´re fucked around here for having attitude like that in public. it´s a career suicide

Please, PLEASE come to West Virginia when you get here, Panjeet. I'd love to beat the shit out of you.

1. Trump said he will fault on the debt.= DISASTER ON WORLD ECONOMY

2. The US Economy does better under Dems than Repubs (forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2012/10/10/want-a-better-economy-history-says-vote-democrat/#74af35c367a1)

3. Hillary's border security plan is much more comprehensive than the fake con job promise of Border wall. CBO has said it will not work and its manufacturing cost will be covered in just 4 year's worth of maintenance cost.

4. Deporting Illegals will crash CA and other state economies esp Agriculture. Then Cletus Inbred Jr. cannot buy goods cheaply.

5. Trump thinks US wages are too high.

STILL VOTING FOR TRUMP? THATS HOW STUPID U AMERICUNTS ARE. TRUMP LOVES THE UNEDUCATED VOTE. HE WASN'T LYING.

back to the construction site

Post your address or mobile. I will come for sure. Lets see what you welfare sucking but welfare hating hicks are made of.

Ignored like fuck everytime
Go back to starving for a pedophile now

explain how do pedophiles starve ? and fasting isnt considered starving because in the end you're still going to eat, gandu

>completely, patently false factoid about bees
>le culturally enriched woman/nigger """father"""
>nurse hit on by obnoxious nigger child
>faggot narrating the rest
>not even funny

>Fasting isn't starving
>having sex with 9y/o girl isn't pedophilia

Stay the fuck off main campus - BLM is on the rise. I'm going there myself and am in RHS Business school.
Do you two years, then find a decent LEP with the fewest SJWs and Niggers and you'll be fine.

hey gandu, fasting is temporarily not eating, until sun-down, even though you know your food source is always available, its to be equal with the poor like you who only get a meal a day, and pedophilia here gets you executed, we're not as radical as saudi, raj

Hahaha you hate niggers and you went to UMD. You fucking moron its in the middle of nigger central.

Thanks for the advice user.

UMD was the best I could do desu senpai :(

Kitne number aye 12th mein ?
Or kaunsa test diya us jane ke liye ?

Hindifag speak in English. I am from south, idk hindi.

>UMCP
>ivy league

No, its not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivy_League

Just stay in your own nation man..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Ivy

I said Public Ivy.

GET KEKED
GET REKT

I am coming !

thank you pajeet.
My fucking sides.
That song is perfect for those 3rd ward niggers.