Why do people still watch this shit?

why do people still watch this shit?

half the appeal of basketball is the mandrama tier bullshit that goes on. i know its part of why i watch.

hey remember that game where the knicks played kanye west music (during play mind you) to taunt kris humphries whos ex wife, kim kardashian, a woman who is famous because she is the daughter of OJ Simpson's lawyer and also fucked Moesha's brother on camera, had at that point become pregnant with mr west's baby?

you remember that incident, which trended worldwide, and topped sportscentres' news cycle?

what was the final score in that game?

lel i thought so

I only watch the finals to be up to date for shitposting purposes once LeBron wins or loses. Unfortunately only 2011 and 2016 were worth it. I might just skip next season altogether since the Cavs won't do shit.

I love big muscular black men

well the original question was why do NBA players add so much showmanship when its wholly irrelevant to the final score

the answer is that NBA is as much an entertainment property as it is a sports league. big personalities, obscene celebrity worship, 'swag', all that bullshit, its part of the product and culture. players understand that and every night they're not only helping their team win, they're improving the visibility their own personal brand. Cachet that they translate into endorsements and pussy and celebrity.

The NBA has embraced that mentality and pushed it with all their might as well. Players are bigger than their teams and it's just the way the league wants it since it's a lot easier to market. At this point I'd argue it's more entertainment than sport.

I like being reminded of my place at the bottom of the social ladder as a white man

Why are all dominicans such huge Lelbron dickriders?

>2011
>Lelbron dickrider
LeBron is by far the most popular player here, you're right about that. Just like Jordan was in his time and whoever replaces LeBron will be in his. The NBA markets well.

All NBA fans are huge Lelbron dickriders. It's 90% of the entire sport you fucking faggot

if you don't have anything nice to say to Dominicans then you don't say anything at all.
they are by far the best people who immigrate here.
make some Dominican friends. they've got your back in every fight, they're always happy and upbeat and fun, and they've all got 10/10 cousins who'll make you feel like real man.
Sorry you had to be exposed to this bullshit DRbro.

>whoever replaces LeBron

who will it be

I like it. As an expression of sporting skill nothing beats basketball. Baseball, football and hockey are all shit.

theyre niggerfaggots.
like myself.
loving the bbc and jewdick.

domi-nigger detected

>you remember that incident

No. I never heard about that at all, and I watch basketball pretty regularly. Who cares what some shit team like the Knicks did to taunt some literally who like Humphries?

why do people still watch this shit? half the appeal of basketball is the mandrama tier bullshit that goes on. i know its part of why i watch. hey remember that game where the knicks played kanye west music (during play mind you) to taunt kris humphries whos ex wife, kim kardashian, a woman who is famous because she is the daughter of OJ Simpson's lawyer and also fucked Moesha's brother on camera, had at that point become pregnant with mr west's baby? you remember that incident, which trended worldwide, and topped sportscentres' news cycle? what was the final score in that game? lel i thought so

>hey remember that game where
No

no i dont remember

>mandrama
>implying this is a bad thing
You could make a similar argument about divegrass. Drama is entertaining. People watch what's entertaining.

And there's no drama in the NBA because we already know who is going to win for the foreseeable future.

It's fun