What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
youtube.com/watch?v=Hgln8m6DFzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DJ KHALED ANOTHER ONE

Arabs are fucking stupid

dj khaled sheikh mohamed

Lies. Lies. Lies. Lies. Lies. Lies. Lies. You sir, are a nothing.

Spotted Abdul

then why did they invent literally everything? checkmate nazi

Not true btw

I hate you.

I know ;)

good thread

thx for the input pajeet

fuck this fatass im tired of seeing complex post 4 to 5 pictures at a time of his morbidly obese physique onto my instagram feed. no one fucking likes him

>Khaled has used many monikers including Arab Attack
>it was soon discontinued by him after September 11 attacks

I have an Egyptian friend whose brother has the same first name as the last name (surnames are just the name of the grandfather or something like that).
Also my brother went to school with a moroccan girl who had the same first name as the mother.
Or when I was born, my Arab parents gave me a western name but the guy at the consulate decided that I'm arab so my name has to be arab, and wrote the arab translation on my birth certificate and passport, so now I have my regular name on my European documents, and a weird transliteration of the Arab version of my name on my Arab documents, which is causing me a ton of problems because the data in the databases don't match up.

So yes, Arabs are fucking stupid with names, as they are with everyhing else.

t. goatfucker

>being self-hating to fit on on Sup Forums

I hate the way Arabs turn up the temperature in the beer cooler a few degrees to save on the electric bill and sell shitty warm beer to anyone stupid enough to shop at their tax scheme family inheritance gas stations

>Implying

I don't hate myself and don't hate other non-retarded Arabs.Only the retarded ones, which sadly are the majority.

hes a great meme

With inventions like the astrolabe and also the astrolabe.

thinking about the greeks are yah?

LONDON

>my European documents

You have to go back.

Greeks are arab

>on my European documents

I know a guy called "Taleb Taleb Taleb". He's a sandnigger too.

Khaled me too allegations when

I was born here. Sorry but I'm not leaving for the shithole my parents came from anytime soon.

?

Ilataza Ibn El

>b-but I was born here
You have to go back Abdul

Maybe if you ask nicely.

Also I'm not muslim so my name can't be Abdul.

>thinks their descendents weren't from European countries

>Birth name: Abdel Majed Abdel Bary

What the fuck?

/thread

spbp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

>inb4 Sup Forums revisionists try to discredit non-Europeans ever played any significant role in the history of humanity

Sup Forumsslim thread? Post summa dat Nusrat, senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hgln8m6DFzA

They're pretty good pilots

As good as the Japanese, even.

Guys, stop relying on stereotypes. The vile acts that have been done by Arabs/Muslims doesn't represent the group as a whole. Some are actually very nice, at least nicer than the people in this thread.

>doesn't represent the group as a whole.
no, only about 98,85%

Muslims have like 5 names to choose from

You're an idiot.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

Hey today is the great mudshit shimpout becauze Jeruzalem, Achmed. Don't be late

A large percentage of Muslims surveyed in western nations support Sharia law and believe terror groups can be justified in some cases. The difference between a moderate and extremist Muslim is that the moderate turns a blind eye or cheers while the extremist kills you.

Why don't you swallow a gallon of lard for breakfast and figure out ways to not know the European countries?