Are Ashkenazi Jews the most self hating whites?

>Jews
>White

They're only white when it's convenient to be white. The rest of the time they insist on being treated as minorities and protected, given special considerations, et cetera. So basically no; the premise is invalid.

Europeans are the most self hating whites

The only time a Jew will identify as white is when it will benefit them.

yes

>t. Ashkenazi Jew

If Jews are white then why did they choose to live in the Middle East?

But that's my point. They hate being white So Much, that they claim they aren't white

Unless they had resent Semitic ancestry, then they are not Semitic.

Only culturally.

The Semitic part of them was lost hundreds of years ago due to being in Europe too long. They're pretty much 99% white at this point

>They hate being white So Much, that they claim they aren't white
I don't see this as a manifestation of self loathing. It's just a political tool to further their own agenda whenever it's convenient. And when it's more convenient to blend into the background, they'll do that as well. Sometimes they'll do both simultaneously; try to connect with the disenfranchised white every-man while using their minority status to get away with non-PC behavior. Howard Stern is a perfect example of this. He'll literally claim to only be half Jewish when he wants to sound blue collar and will stress that he's 100% Ashkenazi Jew when he's under attack from the left.

>They're pretty much 99% white at this point
Genetically, sure. But they still have a clear identity as a people via religion or an analog thereof.

American Ashkenazim practice Zionism as an ad hoc religion over Judaism, which has fallen out of favor since it requires actual faith in a higher power.

i don't care
get them out of burgerland

But why can't they just admit they're white, and that they really have zero connection to the Semitic religion known as Judaism? Like you said, they don't even practice it anymore.

You don't see people from Iceland saying they aren't white European. You don't see Anglos doing it.

Not true.

Jew here. Genetic tests prove we are west asians and semitic. Yes there are a lot of European genes absorbed, but you wouldn't call a mixed black person white. Neither are we.

Don't make shit up to suit your own beliefs. Lrn2science.

>I'm asian and semitic so all semites are asian
Okie

>But why can't they just admit they're white, and that they really have zero connection to the Semitic religion known as Judaism?
It's too useful to have all of the benefits of being a protected "minority" while having none of the drawbacks since they're able to distance themselves from the so called white majority establishment.

The narrative in contemporary liberal media goes as follows: the Western establishment is comprised of straight WASP men and this establishment oppresses those outside of it. This obviously isn't true but it has enough historical basis in truth to serve as an effective blue pill for the masses.

By standing outside of this establishment, the Askenazim are able to distance themselves from the aggressions of the establishment even as they silently manipulate it to serve their own ends. In the simplest terms, they have their cake and eat it too. They control the media, banks, politics and international affairs even as the WASP takes the blame for every imagined micro-aggression taking place on Western soil.

>Jews
>White

Yes:(
also
>whites

Is your whiteness dependant on your look or blood? Since if it the former most Ashkenazi Jews would be considered white.

I'm not making "shit up"

I never once said All Ashkenazi Jews were 100% european.

Your argument is the same as saying
>"there are no whites in America because a small percentage of them have native blood"
As if that totally negates the fact many white Americans are completely white

Ashkenazi, bnit all jews.

no. they hate whites the most though.

Of course, Goyim, of course!

Blood.
You're not us

>Europeans are the most self hating whites
"no"

america has a lot more white guilt.

european leftism is based off of naivete primarily, american leftism is 100% self hatred.

Ashkenazis are so generically similar to one another that we can be identified by DNA testing.

So yes, we are all of a similar makeup.

They're the most mentally unstable whites due to many generations of genetic bottlenecking.

West Asian you fucking burgertard. We all have turkic (not turkish) blood.

Ever wonder why Armenians look like Jews?

Certainly the most self hating of the Semetic people

>Ashkenazis are so generically similar to one another that we can be identified by DNA testing.

WOW!

So you mean the same way Anglos can too? Or how Germans, Irish, Swedish, Italians, and French all can?

I'm sorry but that only proves people can identify different things inside a person. It's too bad you have all that extra stuff?

No, SJW's are. It's desirable in their culture to be pitied and riddled with 50 different mental diseases.

This is apparently not European

Lot of Turkic in this one

Is that an Asian I see?

Come back when you learn how genetics works you dumb fuck.

>Anglos
Mexican on radar...

God! Look at the Semite genes just pouring from he like sweat.

Is she middle easterner?

No one would mistake them for anything other than Jewish.

2 West Asians and 1 Armenoid.

Turkic absolutely.

Americans really think anyone with light skin and eyes is white.

Can't Anglo Saxons be genetically differentiated from other types of white euros?

Correct me if I'm wrong and what do Mexicans have to do with this?

Come back to me when you've successfully internalized the fact you are not only Not an Ashkenazi but also that you are Not even European.

sorry illiterate faggot here, what are the differences from ashkenazi jews and conventional jews if there are any?

>No one would mistake them for anything other than Jewish

Yes, Ashkenazi

Don't pretend there's not a huge difference between a Semitic and non Semitic "Jew"

Anrgy jewish shitposter who thinks he's "white".

Your Denial is hilarious.

You're almost stupid enough to pass for a goy though.

ashkenazi cluster with greeks and italians

Semitic Jews look like your stereotypical Jew. Much more middle easterner/Arab looking

While Ashkenazi's look like just another group of white Europeans.

Sure they have their own distinct look. But so do all white Europeans. Swedish look slightly different from Germans who look slightly different from French who look slightly different from Anglo Saxon and so on

i want to put my uncut goyim cock in her ko$her pussy if you know what i mean

thank you darling

Looks very semitic to me.

No, I'm claiming most Ashkenazi's are white European at this point.

I can't help the fact your ancestry got mixed up in Asia some where

They are as white as anglos which is not at all.

Yeah ok mehmet,

Then what is an Anglo Saxon?

if you ever pull the holocaust card or show tribal loyalty over white loyalty
then you are no longer white

fpbp

I'm an Ashkenazi jew. I'm not self-hating, I'm reform, I believe in gd, and I use my real legal name for everything.

We are on average about 3rd cousins to one another.

/thread

>Keri Russell
>Jew

So if this was Vampire Bloodlines Masquerade Ashkenazi jews would be the Malkavians.

White is a race. Race is a product of tens of thousands of years of evolution. It's much more than just skin colour.

You have your own race that evolved separately from Whites/Europeans.

OP's pic isn't Jewish. Look it up.

t. slav

No WASP is still dominant. My grandfather couldn't get a job in NYC despite a law degree from Harvard so he founded his own firm.

>"OyVeyIRL"
>THAT PEPE

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>so he founded his own firm
How did he do that?

He found a partner who was a bit older and could afford to invest in such things and did so in a smaller, less expensive suburb of NYC.

Was he successful?