Tfw went from 92kg to 137kg in a year

>tfw went from 92kg to 137kg in a year

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs
youtube.com/watch?v=bUjyNukj2k4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek

Post pic of your tummy.

You vacationed here, didn't you? Don't worry friend it happens to literally every euro tourist.

In other words Spain is out of food again.

i was kicked out of job and didnt want to study again so im stucked in home eating pizza and carbonated drinks nonstop

>carbonated drinks
Thats fucking disgusting man. cut that shit out. Water is cheaper anyways.

At least i am glad jorge is still alive

But water is not sweet

Stop eating cakes.

zero calorie soda.

that's the finnish one.

iktf
>went from 90 to 107 in a year
got lazy and depressed after losing my job

>zero calorie soda
Ironically that just makes people hungry, you trick the limbic system into thinking there is a glut of carbs incoming. When they don't arrive you stay hungry.

But doesn't the shit in zero calorie soda give you cancer?

No, stop listening to your grandmothers second hand tabloid stories

why would it make you depressed?
i mean in your countries even if you are jobless government still pays you enough to eat pizza and drink cola everyday. and you have your own place, internet and etc. why would you be sad? job doesn't guarantee you an access to sex

Come on, now. That's nonsense.

No. There is no evidence that sweeteners consumed in the amounts present in soda gives you cancer.

>tfw 64kg

can't even imagine how to move around with so much fat on your body. for all the amerifat clowning, it's always the foreigners who are fatfucks on Sup Forums

Congratulations!!

because being jobless is shameful, it means you are a useless leech on society.

This board makes me feel better about myself

>useless leech on society
yes yes goyim. you should work yourself to death, otherwise you have no right to respect yourself

no matter how bad things get, just remember, you can end it whenever you want

good for you. it makes me feel bad about myself :(

Even if life is miserable, its still better than non-existence :D

Making people feel better about unemployment is actually the Jewish trick to destroy the productive white nations.

I've always been fat..
>1.90 m
>144 kg
Doesn't matter how much I move and try. Still the same weight.
Love food too much.
>literally got early retirement with full benefits because my back is to poor to do any kind of job

Why? OP gained 45kg in one year, you'll never fuck up this badly

I'm dumb, ugly, virgin, raised by single mom, gay, haven't finished high school and i'm brazillian too

literally just eat healthier, you don't even need to work out you leech

Because at least some people are getting something :(

>the (((Dane))) giving advice to the Swede
When did that ever work out well?

I have a fetish for chubby swedes'

another picture of him

how is this even possible i'm 75kg and i get labeled as fat cant even fathom

>went from 105kg to 85kg in one year

>its still better than non-existence
No, it's not.

in brazil none of these things matter
works well desu
stop eating anything but dinner and drink a lot of water if you want to lose weight. once your body has adjusted to your diet you have to work out

>moved house
>started eating like shit in the interim
>went from 63 to 78 kg (6'2") in six months

haven't lost more than 1 kg of it either even though I'm exercising regularly again. I love food too much lads

nigga wha

>went from 90kg to 76kg in a few months

good feel lmao. Stay subhuman faggots

So then why don't you end it and tell us all about it from the otherside

How did you do it?

How could you not finish high school? I keep seeing this a lot here. I'd imagine finishing high school should be something easy unless you really fuck up. Not graduating from college is much more understandable.

I ate less and exercised

people leave high school in year 11 or even in year 10 here if they know they want to work in a trade

What's the Aussie equivalent of Eton College in the UK, the high school David Cameron went to?

dunno
in western australia the posh schools are the ones in the public schools association. I went to one of them (the poorest), but it wasn't anything like what you'd get in england. I can't comment on the eastern states. I think Xavier College or something is quite well regarded?

Impoverished TC wog detected

>I went to one of them (the poorest)
which one?

t. Perth user that went to a shit school

where did you go?

Trinity

What's a trade?
Idk, here anyone who leaves high school is either someone very poor who has to work to support their family, drug addicts or pregnant girls (though some make the effort to finish it anyways). People seem to see education (basic and superior) as very important to get a decent income.

carpentry, construction, plumbing, electrics etc

>tfw went from 83kg to 76kg in 6 months

/Guilford/

It's going down the shitter though. They're unironically letting girls in there now lmao

>tfw 172cm and 60kg

>TFW got richer, stronger and lost fat this year

honestly you guys need to start experiencing these feels instead of feeling sorry for yourselves.

>tfw my weight was around 65-70 kg from 18 to this moment (26)
>tfw trying to gain weight
>tfw I have to eat twice my normal amount if I want to gain weight, and it'd be 3 kg a month tops
it's harder than you may think

get yourself a bicycle and a strict diet of water and decent food

honestly there's no shame in going to a shit one, the rich schools are generally filled with insufferable cunts from the golden triangle. Most of my mates come from schools public schools or the lower tier private ones like Seton or Corpus Christi

Are your grill ?Pls be in Munich

But I live in Guildford and it's quite nice

How tall are you? This is impossible.

The school, not the region

oh
I went to Armadale High, Guildford Grammar looks amazing in comparison.

It happened to me too
The girl I liked kept ignoring me so I got depressed and drank a six pack and a big bag of chips every second night. And some nights I would go to maccas after that and get a large double quarter pounder meal. I felt pretty disgusted with myself after eating that desu

>tfw went from 94kg to 72kg in a year
But I've got stretch marks from that time though. I wish I had never been fat.

>But I've got stretch marks from that time though. I wish I had never been fat.

>tfw 58 kg
Fatfags are subhuman

>tfw stretch marks on my dick

Skeletons are just as bad though

I got used to them and even though they look ugly and many people may be disgusted by them I don't care anymore because I can't do anything about it. I try to be fit though so that they aren't that noticeable. Some bodybuilders have them also.

t. Bitter fatty
If you had a choice you'd rather be skellington too

I was 85 a year ago, I lost 7 or so kilos dieting in ~4 months.
I stopped dieting and haven't checked my weight in 6 months or so, I'm 75 right now.
I don't think I could eat enough to gain weight, sweet things disgust me now.

Why would you? Being both skinny and fat is bad.

Not really 2bh. I'd rather strict myself and be with muscles than be a skeleton and not being able to do anything about it.

you're objectively better looking with very low body fat.

I thought like this too but recently I've met girls who said that they like when a guy is a kinda chubby.

If you have some musclemass, yeah.

Otherwise you just look malnourished and it'd probably be better to be a little fatter in clothes

i can eat tons of food and gain literally 0 grams
t 183cm 75kg

maybe in russia since that means you've got enough money to not be starving to death

youtube.com/watch?v=bUjyNukj2k4

ah yes that's why so many models are bodybuilders and fatties

I've been losing weight steadily according to the scales but I still have a big fucking pot belly.

Will I have to starve myself into skeleton mode for that to finally go away. It's like you lose weight from everywhere except your stomach.

Or maybe you've just convinced yourself that there's objectivity in what concerns appearance and "objectively" you're better.

I am objectively superior yeah, but that's beside the point

I never said that dude.

This for example is the ideal body. Being a skeleton looks shit.

I know that feel. Stomach and hips go last. Keep going mate.

looks good out of clothes, not in clothes

Are you joking? What did you mean by this?

it's not a swimmer body

that it's better out of clothes, not in clothes

My only problem is without my stomach fat I will be absolutely stick thin. I never had the constitution to eat enough to get big so it looks like I'm either going to be a rake or a rake with a pot belly.

drink a lot?

>Went from 80kg to 105kg in 6 months
>Dog got sick and couldn't go on walks.
>Only time i left the house was to walk him.
>Not sick enough to put down, not healthy enough to have fun.
>Both me and the dog.

>starving yourself

Tried it, doesnt fucking work. Cardio is the key here. 2-3hrs exercising per week will help, and you actually feel better from the first week if you stick to it. And after a month or two of it you'll get hooked up and get nervous if you didnt exercise in a while.

I'd suggest running but pool is a very good option assuming you got one not far from your place. Also more expensive than running. And running a few years will stress your joints and back.

Depends of your kind of lifestyle as well. The fittest I ever had been was working construction/demolition jobs and I was getting fucked on MDMA and the associated drinking every week end.

I'm now working a bakery shitjob in Paris and my back hurts a little most of the week and I'll have to find a better job, but I fear that change. I'll have to go mad at the gym if I end up in an office job.

Heads up, atypical depression is associated with excessive eating so seek psychiatric assistance if you can

yeah he looks ridiculous everything barely fits

What exactly do you think looks good in clothes?

Unless you're an IFBB pro you're not going to look like you lift in clothes most likely