Im dropping acid for the first time tomorrow

what is some music that i should listen to Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
youtube.com/watch?v=IIJ56d-8yPs
youtube.com/watch?v=LiJPOKeQ2Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=XdmevPWZTRg
youtube.com/watch?v=xtIr8k4eC7o
youtube.com/watch?v=dh3bleXWaCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

embarrassing post

I like The Glow Part 2, because it has a lot of subtle noises, and stuff going on in the background. Lots of details to focus on while tripping.

dam

Man he fuccin' GADEEM, huh?

Animal Collective
Candy Claws
LSD and the Search for God

Flying Lotus

really know how to make a fella feel like SHIT

/watch?v=cMCSeVhpdZ8

thanks

Loveless,Meddle and Music Has the Right to Children are my personal favorites while tripping.

Can tell you from personal experience this is THE acid trip album. Absolutely fantastic if a bit short. Anything else by Yes, Hendrix, Floyd , and the dead is good, but maybe you're not into classic rock or maybe it's just to cliche for an acid trip? In that case Tame impala, animal collective, and Phoenix are all great. Music will heavily influence your trip and since it is your first time I'd stick to friendlier upbeat and psychedelic music. If you decide you like it and get comfortable with tripping, then you can experiment with weirder music, maybe even darker tunes like Swans. In any case, happy tripping! You're in for quite a ride

This song was insane while tripping

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

That's a really good record.

OP is a fag though.

geogaddi

beyond the fleeting gales
my woman
vespertine
odessey and oracle

youtube.com/watch?v=IIJ56d-8yPs

youtube.com/watch?v=LiJPOKeQ2Yk

Y E S.
Gotta try this next time I trip.

Definitely this

youtube.com/watch?v=XdmevPWZTRg

this is just one song but the whole album is perfect

you've just described the whole site

Thanks, this is really good

youtube.com/watch?v=xtIr8k4eC7o

what do you like my man? listen to the music you hold close to your heart. no sense aiming for some epic 'trip album' on your first time.

instead, be around those you love. be outside. if you feel nervousness creeping in, change your setting and use positive music to raise your spirits. stay strong - no how strung out you feel remember it will be over soon and you'll feel completely normal. good luck bro, you'll have a blast!

Droping acid in 2017 is vapid.

good thing it's gonna be 2018 soon

Japan is what happens when prosperity & isolation collide.

Will LSD make the world feel real again? For about 2 years now I've felt like I've been living in a dream.

Correct

>Candy Claws
don't listen to this.

>don't listen to this
don't listen to this

it's fucking garbage though.

Usually a job helps with stuff like that

this shit in full setting

Either Feels or Here Comes the Indian.

ikr, 3-MeO-PCP is much more transcendent

it's worth a try whether or not it fixes your depersonalization - psychedelics show you something about reality that's difficult to understand otherwise. give it a shot!

THE BOOKS

has anyone ever combined an amphetamine with LSD? i'm talking just above study level, not speed shit or candyflipping. it could be bad since LSD feels like a light stimulant by itself, i dunno. in any case this would be the album for that

i meant THIS. sister ray could make for a bad trip if you're not in the right mindset but i might go for it

Cornelius - Typewriter Leston

no - but i've read that it was quite common in the 60's.

i've tried psychedelic substituted amphetamines like DOC and DOM, that are like a mix between 2C-E/2C-I and ritalin but last for 16-20 hours. very interesting but not a fun experience. too much psychedelic pressure through too small a hole.

I did a cover of sister ray with a buddy on mushrooms at a party once, that was pretty rad.

yeah i'm definitely planning on jamming if i do go through with it. a couple of 20MG XR's, each two time released 10MG doses over 12 hours from what i understand. comedown would be concurrent. probably just one tab. music should be a great outlet for all the energy, especially since i've read this combination is much less visual and more intellectual. might result in some weird internal ego struggle but not badly in those amounts. it'll probably be cool

I like God's Pee when on acid

youtube.com/watch?v=dh3bleXWaCk

this one's great but it could put you in a headspace you won't want to be in at first, you'll learn some things about yourself though