NEW SOPHIE

SOPHIE - PONY BOY

youtu.be/ytlz7OvjLmM

guess she hasn't give up the sound of her old singles yet

>she

*his

but desu i'll keep calling ""her"" anything ""she"" likes as long as she keeps making bangers

maybe im just biased against trannies but all his stuff since he came out has sucked tbf
like this track, tries to sound gritty but just comes off as edgy/tryhard

what the fuck is this shit? it sucks donkey balls

theys

hmm well based off of his live show in LA playing all his new tracks some upcoming good ones are:
- immaterial
- shopfront

are you a lemonade fan? cause desu although thats his most popular track its probably my least favorite

i like his early pre-2013 stuff thats actually poppy

lmao pronouns

Very jarring but I like that 90's styled bit in the middle

ROFL this is gold! hats off brother kekistani

>this triggered over some plastic tranny who makes mildly interesting dance music that goes sour after a month's worth of play

she's starting to produce out right garbage now. still trying to recreate the msmsmms sound. progress the sound sophie not your post-trap shit.

fucking hop back to Sup Forums no one asked for your shitty ass opinion

the Sup Forums stuff is right. but hes kinda right sophie's stuff gets old after a month. shame she isn't going to release zigzag or burn rubber :(

yea i feel that. this song was a little more than repetitive, but honestly at this point I'm satisfied listening to the stuff she produces for Charli XCX and others

This new track totally restored my faith in this project, after that middling comeback single

>This video is not available...

You seem to think this is somehow a contrarian/unorthodox stance on this issue, disregarded by projecting some shitty board i never been on
No one asked you to take offense my man e.g. >>p76728969

"no one asked you to take offense"

hahahaha aight you can fuck right off then

tranny

wish he'd go back to producing good catchy pop songs instead of this harsher shit that became boring after 'hard'

this