This is in my uni's new building

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04xFmVuo0Ek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leave the seat up.

piss all over the seat

Pee pee everywhere >:^D

Can polygamists and animals use it too?

trannys don't want 'gender neutral bathrooms' they want female bathrooms because they think they're female.

Leave a note in it saying "there's only two genders, and my dick dominates both"

Go shit all over the floor, and piss on the toilet paper.

youtube.com/watch?v=04xFmVuo0Ek

Bet its not a room but a one occupant toilet

>Unisex bathrooms are now "gender neutral"

HOW PROGRESSIVE

No. Fuck you.

I'm not a "gender neutral" person, whatever that means. I'm a fucking female, and I will beat the shit out of any obnoxious hag who tries to stop me from using the female bathroom.

Also, dont forget to write NIGGER in big letters on every tubman 20.

poop on the floor, declare it to freepoop zone

Nu pol

I'm female and I will literally fuck the shit out of any female who says I'm not and I'll make them gag on my shit covered balls just cause

The tranny can.

If I were you I'd shit it up in there. Like really, really shit it up in there. I'd have some greasy-ass food and italian salad dressing every morning for a week and every day I'd unload my acidic turboshit in that toilet until it smells like a fucking caustic dump.

Have you ever been curious about what is going on in female toilet - you can live your dream now!
Inb4 men realize how disguisting women in toilets are

Scratch out gender neutral and write degenerate

they're called disabled toilets

my uni has always had gender neutral toilets.

I graduated from the streets of pajeet

Ruski knows. Women are fucking savages. They just hide it very well

Just use it all the time and when people start complaining that its always busy then start shouting about their toilet privilege

If it's a single stall room that locks, don't worry about it.

This, probably a single ocupancy toilet too

Very dumb

Do this. Grab yourself some sandpaper and get to work.

Are you really female or are you just a crazy faggot?

OP here

As people have said it's just a single person toilet but without the sick disabled features. Toilet bowl already looks nasty.

>gender neutral designated shitting streets when?

And just in case you're so fucking nuts you don't know:

A female is born with a vagina.

A male is born with a penis.

Sex is unchangeable.

This do this

Hah,

I feel your pain your pain. A few years ago, I worked for a students union when they pushed forward a motion to turn one of our women's toilets into a gender neutral toilet. This toilet was positioned adjacent to the Student Union bar.

I asked was it wise to create an area right next to where a lot of students who would be away from home for the first time, with their own money for the first time, during freshers week where we are essentially promoting them to get as fucking drunk as possible. To create an unsafe area for female students, where the possibility of alcohol induced sexual harassment could easily take place without any sort of CCTV to protect them. Was being "progressive" really worth creating such an unsafe environment for a lot of students, when all we had to do was re-label the disabled toilet (WHICH WAS NEXT TO THE FUCKING FEMALE TOILETS) to something that would be less akin to calling trans students disabled.

I was told that my narrow-minded opinions were not welcomed...

My worries later came to fruition, but she wouldn't press charges, so nothing could be done.

"You're confusing sex with gender" - The counter argument.

sex and gender are the same thing lmao

I'm a typical Sup Forumsster so I'm going to get mad at something that will effect my day to day life in no way, shape or form.

Pervertaphobia is a hate crime.

>but without the sick disabled features.

Complain to your union that it's ablest and not inclusive enough. They'll have a fucking field day fighting themselves.

Please deliver your insight to the folks of /lgbt/ so this issue can rest.

Who fucking cares? This is one of those things they make a big controversy to distract you from other shit. There are bigger problems than where you're going to shit.

>Toilet bowl has no gender
Thanks captain obvious

No, gender is something I have. Sex is something I don't have.

Blast it with piss.
Piss until they beg you to stop.

Sex is a description of genetics and anatomy.

Gender is a term used in romance language grammar.

People have sex. They do not have a gender.

Using the term gender to describe sexual perversions originated with the Frankfurt School.

Hahaha, fuck, you got me!

Man, I fucking hated working for such a leftist environment with my right leaning views. Pay wasn't even that good either, as it was technically a charity.

Fucking unisex Loo's are nothing new and are also absolutely disgusting. Fuck you.

You can't argue with someone who disregards cold hard facts.

I'm gonna dress like Buffalo Bill and prance around singing "would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me haaard"

> MEN

Then I guess fantasy shall be the new reality.

Great, how will now know if i should pee 77% or fully..

>restroom
restrooms are like art galleries vandalize it at your hearts content. draw a large swastika with SS and 14-88 plus a pentagram in blood on the ceiling of one of the stalls.
me and my friend done that shit back in 2002.

I identify as an asexual aircraft how am I supposed to refuel here?

#stopdiscriminationagainstairbus380s

Sup Forums is the only place in Britain where free speech is still permitted

Say hi to Big Brother for me

Take an "upper-decker" shit on top of the tank

They're double plus good at newspeak.

write lewd comments on the wall

Bigass firecracker + toilet = cracked toilet and water everywhere

or draw a large anarchy sign on the wall with your own shit.

>ableist
Would they actually take that shit
seriously?

>"men are the intelligent gender "
>chimp out ITT cus of toilets
Ok

Take away the left's collection of 'ists' and they have nothing left.

Nonsense, we have a get of of jail free card of racism right now. Just say you're in the "Out" campaign, and then you have carte blanch to say what you like about any minority you don't like.

actually I'm gender neutral shitlord

Oh, they'd take it more seriously than the toilet itself. Student Unions are the worst bunch of "focus on the minority of the minority" bunch of campaigners going. They do nothing for the student body in general. Hence why there is now a current movement within universities to abolish the NUS as a whole.

A couple of years ago at my uni, there was a faction of autistic transwomen who would "neutralise" the toilets, by sticking a poster over the man/woman sign which said "This toilet has been neutralised. This is now gender neutral. Destroy the binary". But every time they stuck one up, it was taken down by cleaners/security within like 15 minutes and the autistic trannies got even madder. It was great fun.

This. It's probably just a single occupancy room where they put this "politically correct" sign up over what was there before.

we stone homosexuals and we jail them in UAE

Uni of Kent?

There was a year at my uni where the LGB soc campaigned to get the trans their own group. Because their issues were about who they wanted to sleep with, not their gender.

I thought you chopped their heads off with a curved sword?

get outta here mohamed

no thats radical saudi, we have more freedom here than any gulf state in the region

how does one get that interval spray action

Don't they know there's already a word for gender neutral. Unisex.

Actually, the simplest possible sign would have been the best: "Toilet."

Bournemouth Uni

>YOUR NOT VALIDATING MY MENTAL ILLNESS EVERY SECOND OF EVERYDAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING WHITE MALES

You were smart to get rid of all the jews in your country. The cultural normalization of insane faggots in Western countries comes from jews.

The answer was so simple! Fuck!

Fuck that. Have you seen women's bathrooms? They're fucking disgusting.

Also;

>Having to take a huge shit while QT's are in there doing make up

No. Fuck you. You don't get to violate my safe space.

Take the messiest, smelliest shit of your life and don't flush

It's funny because this was considered "quirky" and "cute" back in the fucking 90's on Ally McBeal, a normie sitcom for middle America.

Now it's a Radical Political Statement.

yeah ofc, if a patriotic emirati, saw a gay guy or even trans, they could hold them down, arrest him, then wait their trial which could involve, spending jail, being stoned, or deported

We have had gender neutral bathrooms legally for 10 years in this city and I've never heard of a problem. Most people still use the bathroom of their assigned gender. I've seen one case where a drunk woman wandered into the men's bathroom, the bartender yelled at her, and I told the bartender she was within her legal rights to do so. Its fucking nothing.

My uni just doesn't mark the toilets, you use whichever stall is unoccupied. Though it has more to do with having so few girls that splitting up the bathrooms would be retarded.

these were already a thing in the US. It's been around for fucking years....

I'm fairly certain it's an ADA requirement that there are handicapped bathrooms in some buildings, so idk what all the fuss was about. Trannies are mentally ill of course...

Who /mischief/ here?

>use them
>piss all over the seats and toilet roll
>??????????
>newspapers get wind that they're being trashed
>public outcry
>keks ensue

Mohammed banned them from school?

Look how many words are needed to explain what 2 easy symbols used to be able to.

>Actually, the simplest possible sign would have been the best: "Toilet."

Haha, no.

You can't value signal without something else written on the sign. Remember, EVERYTHING these folks do has to adhere to a STRICT code of conduct. Everything, and I do mean everything, must be "empowering" and effective at "raising awareness," which is just another way of saying "conform to our groupthink or you will lose your job and be smeared in the media."

It's Virtue signal not value signal. You were so close though, so you get points for effort.

That's so awesome, perfect place to jack off and cum on the toilet seat. Diversity welcome

Jesus christ, I can't even speak, I'm so angry with this oppression and denial of my fundamental rights as a sentient being
How am I, a self identifying attack helicopter, supposed to even fit through this doorframe? This is some kind of sick joke where the university pretends to be progressive and free of hate, while simultaneously kicking me in the face with their ignorant hate for my kind

Just shit and piss everywhere

Go in and piss and shit all over it. Every day.