GLOBAL WARMING BTFO

>(CNSNews.com) --No “major” hurricane--defined as a Category 3 or above--has made landfall on the continental United States since 2005, according to records compiled by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's (NOAA) Hurricane Research Division.

>That is the longest stretch of time the United States has gone without a Category 3 or above hurricane striking somewhere on the mainland of the country, according to NOAA hurricane records going back to 1851.

>cnsnews.com/news/article/kathleen-brown/noaa-says-its-record-no-major-hurricane-has-struck-us-mainland-10-years

you hear that global warming faithful? longest stretch without a major hurricane since 1851 when they started recording hurricanes. i thought you told us global warming would increase the frequency and severity of hurricanes? OOPS! I guess not!

pretty funny that whenever we get a record hot day or a big snowfall the MSM is quick to point it out as an example of global warming. seems like they forgot to mention we're in a RECORD dry spell for hurricanes though. lying by omission, like always!

REMINDER THAT GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX! NO HURRICANES NO GLOBAL WARMING!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_2015_North_American_storm_complex
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Alex_(2016)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>has made landfall
Last year there was 2 category fives that either weakened out or didn't make landfall
Do you even live on the east coast? Last year was one big year of massive hurricanes bluffing us.

Hurricane sandy?

What
>Hurricane Sandy Category 3
>Hurricane Ike Category 4
>Hurricane Irene Category 3
>Hurricane Gustav Category 4
All these are post 2005 too

you have to go by landfall because in 1851, when the records started, that's basically all they would be able to record.

Wasn't even classified as a hurricane. It was a Super Storm.

It was a category 2 but northcucks are shit at hurricane defense

dont believe the NOAA? where did all the big hurricanes go? the record is even longer too because my article is from a year ago. global warming is a hoax

>reduced frequency
>reduced severity

why isnt the media reporting this? what does bill nye have to say about this? does this mean the SCIENCE in al gore's movie was wrong? maybe the SCIENCE is still wrong!

>landfall at 3 or above

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_2015_North_American_storm_complex

But you got to remember, we got a hurricane in winter earlier this year

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Alex_(2016)

NO MAJOR HURRICANES SINCE 2005. global warming hoaxers cant even explain this shit. REDUCED FREQUENCY AND REDUCED SEVERITY OF HURRICANES. i guess global warming has made the US safer, huh?

>major hurricanes haven't made landfall in the continental US since 2005
>that must mean there are no more major hurricanes or typhoons anywhere in the world and thus global warming is a hoax

inconvenient hoax said hurricane katrina was the new normal. INCREASED FREQUENCY AND SEVERITY OF HURRICANES HITTING THE US. looks like that didn't happen, did it? how could the scientists have been so wrong? al gore's scientists predicted the end of the world literally a few years before a record dry spell of major hurricanes. how can you believe in such a massive hoax? the central concern about global warming was INCREASED FREQUENCY AND SEVERITY OF HURRICANES and that is patently FALSE.

you're not permitted to outright deny global warming hahahahaha you're supposed to argue that its severity as an issue is exaggerated and not as important to other world issues holy shit you are stupid oh god you are bad

>holy shit you are stupid oh god you are bad
you're just embarrassed you fell for a total hoax. the scientists were wrong about hurricanes. that makes their connection between global warming and human activity an increasingly flimsy argument. global warming faithful have trouble seeing the truth though because they've been so thoroughly conditioned.

2010, 2011, & 2012 were tied as the third most active hurricane seasons on record. Why the major hurricanes of those seasons did not hit the continental US is a stroke of sheer luck. Several "non-major" hurricanes did make landfall and caused severe damage nonetheless (Sandy is a great example, an off-season hurricane that hit a region that was totally unprepared for a hurricane and caused tremendous damage). The reason why no major hurricanes have hit us in the past two years is because of a strong El Nino, which makes Pacific typhoons more intense and weakens Atlantic hurricanes.

You're still ignoring the fact that typhoons in the Pacific have become more intense and more frequent. You're just a fucking idiot.

global warming fraudsters cant even defend this shit. where did all the hurricanes go?

When will Canada have a warm summer-like winter? Until then I don't believe climate change or global warming.

>You're still ignoring the fact that typhoons in the Pacific have become more intense and more frequent.
scientists predicted increased frequency and severity of hurricanes and they were WRONG. arguing about typhoons is changing the subject.

>You're just a fucking idiot.
you cant explain where all the major hurricanes went and you're angry. you're also so thoroughly conditioned that you will ignore the fact that we are in a RECORD DRY SPELL FOR MAJOR HURRICANES to maintain the global warming hoax in your mind. it's ok though. the hoax cannot endure. as time passes more and more predictions will not come to pass and you and the public will realize you've been had.

until then enjoy the safety that global warming has brought us via fewer and less severe hurricanes!

the media is hiding the truth. this story has been suppressed for over a year. why is global warming producing fewer hurricanes?

Lying by omission is what you are doing when you focus in on just the largest hurricanes that make landfall.
There could be 20 times as many all 100 times as strong but by your chosen measure if they dissipate at sea they would be ignored.
>Inb4 NOAA chose to measure this way
You were the one who chose to parade this data around as 'proof of the hoax' when you know it's no such thing.

measuring hurricanes that made landfall was the only way you could measure hurricanes in 1851. i dont see why it's not a good metric. it's over 150 years of hurricane data.

also, an inconvenient hoax specifically stated that hurricanes would be hitting the US with INCREASED FREQUENCY AND SEVERITY. that prediction was objectively WRONG.

>no hurricanes
That's because global warming.

>That's because global warming.
good point. i imagine when global warming hoaxers are presented with this fact they will say that the, "great lack of hurricanes IS actually a severe weather pattern because it is so rare. we forgot to say that global warming would also drastically reduce hurricanes." i can already picture bill nye saying it.

pretty funny that every single one of the global warming faithful come in here make one comment, get btfo, and then leave. the entire global warming hoax is crumbling!

>Taking what a non-scientific documentary make said verbatim.
If not a good metric for the reason I made before.
There could be many more violent storms that stay out at sea, but by your chosen measure these are ignored.
Your reason for clinging to this measure: "This one documentary said..."

You seem to expect the same patterns of weather but simply with more ferocity, but there is no reason to expect this.
There has been 10 years since that film.
I suggest you read more that challenges your prejudices rather than focusing on debunking a film made by a washed up politician and a guy that directed stuff like Alias and ER.

>>Taking what a non-scientific documentary make said verbatim.
al gore got his info from scientists and they were WRONG. what are we supposed to believe? should we not judge what the scientists say verbatim? seems like you only allow for the scientists to be right regarding global warming.

>If not a good metric for the reason I made before.
>There could be many more violent storms that stay out at sea, but by your chosen measure these are ignored.
you dont seem to logic very well. in 1851 there could have been thousands of storms out at sea that were not recorded. that's why it makes sense to exclude the ones at sea today. the main point is THE SCIENTISTS WERE WRONG.

>I suggest you read more that challenges your prejudices rather than focusing on debunking a film made by a washed up politician
so now you want to discredit al gore because he relayed wrong information from the scientists at the time? there are FEWER AND LESS SEVERE HURRICANES SINCE 1851 and this is the exact opposite of what scientists said would happen. you're one of the faithful though. no matter how much evidence is presented to you to the contrary you will continue to have faith in the global warming hoax.

you should probably do some research into the heat retentive properties of c02 as well. more misleading and deception.

>You seem to expect the same patterns of weather but simply with more ferocity, but there is no reason to expect this.
i expect to see the weather patterns predicted by the climate scientists. that is INCREASED FREQUENCY AND SEVERITY OF HURRICANES. that prediction was WRONG.

>There has been 10 years since that film.
exactly. so we evaluate the predictions of scientists back then to determine how reliable scientist's predictions are today! i've got news for you, they were DEAD WRONG about hurricanes.

CAPITALISATION
A
P >REMINDER THAT GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!
I >RECORD >OOPS
T > INCREASED FREQUENCY AND SEVERITY OF HURRICANES HITTING THE US
A >THE SCIENTISTS WERE WRONG
L >NO HURRICANES NO GLOBAL WARMING!
I >INCREASED FREQUENCY AND SEVERITY OF HURRICANES
S >FALSE
A >DEAD WRONG
T >INCREASED FREQUENCY AND SEVERITY
I >WRONG
O >FEWER AND LESS SEVERE HURRICANES SINCE 1851
N

When you have to be sure they see your message.

Holy shit you retard. What does landfall mean to you. I didn't know the ocean was land

>ad hominem
when all your arguments have fallen flat.

also, remember THE SCIENTISTS WERE WRONG ABOUT THE FREQUENCY AND SEVERITY OF HURRICANES

>tfw "settled science" was wrong

>did we redpill enough people today?
yes, i think we did

wow so much btfoing of the global warming faithful. they cant deal with the scientists being WRONG.

THIS. CANT. DIE.