Planet Earf Too

Are you fucking kidding me right now?

A young B L A C K stallion comes into old white stallion's land, beats him and steals his horse women!

What the fuck did BBC mean by this!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=okQYO10MT3c
youtube.com/watch?v=okQYO10MT3c&
youtube.com/watch?v=XHSRv4Hsxn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They played the footage in reverse, whitey actually wins.

>BBC
>B L A C K E D Stallion

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>BBC
Big Black Cock

Obviously

Oh be quiet. More importantly did anyone else notice that pic related was a recycled shot they had from the Africa series.

Chirp chirp motherfuckers

>that absolutely atrocious vertical jump from that lion trying to take down the giraffe
Her whole pride set her up for the kill, and she fucked it up that badly.

kek

hello

what kind of dinosaur is this

>that beginning
>I wonder who's behind this post.jpg

The flying kind.

No matter the species, all female crave young black studs.

I absolutely loss my shit when I saw it happened

It means you (you) are beyond help.

this some vlad the impaler shit

>mfw 0:15 and onwards

Why did BBC use this clip in the last episode?
youtube.com/watch?v=okQYO10MT3c

Fucking this. If there is one thing I learned from Planet Earth II is that cats are for the most part goddamn failures.

goddamn that bird is hardcore

that giraffe weighs over a ton. it was running at near full speed. from a purely physical standpoint there's no way the lion could have stopped it

If she latched on to the neck and sunk her teeth and claws in and just hung on, that giraffe would have been slowed and tire out and then the rest of the pride could have taken it down.

That wasn't the only cat who failed spectacularly though. Off the top of my head, the bobcat who caught like one tiny mouse while the wolf gets himself a big old fish, the female jaguar who couldn't catch the capybara, the snow leopard males who fucked up their chance to mate with a female because they wanted to kill her cub and fuck each other up.

You mean the female jaguar who catched a crocodile?

Rewatch the episode, the one who got the gator was a male. That male jaguar was the only cat who who actually succeeded in getting an impressive kill.

where can i watch planet earth 2 online? i dont have cable

thepiratebay.org

onwatchseries dot to
cba to check, but should have them.

letmewatchshows.gov

I laughed pretty hard. You cant fight meme magic

>the white stallion's rule is over

FUCKING britcucks and their relentless racemixing agenda

The horse was actually white but because of propaganda it was digitally changed to be black.

Proof that the US vs UK nature doc meme is real
youtube.com/watch?v=okQYO10MT3c&

How did they train these hawks to act out the finale of Jurassic Park?

>muh global warming in every episode

that hoax wasn't annoying enough, now we're getting cuck propaganda shoved down our throat

thanks (((BBC)))

Based stealth falcon

And people still deny that they are the evolutionary form of dinosaurs

lol nice CGI

Civilization imitates nature

This is pretty annoying. Yeah, it makes sense in the desert episode but Attenborough mentions it every time he isn't talking about animals.

LOOK AT ME

I'M THE BRITON NOW

>oh shut up they didn't do it on purpose
>anyone notice they're recycling shots and pretending they're new

BBC and everything they do is globalist kike propaganda

>hurr why are they mentioning the greatest threat to life on the planet outside of nuclear war on a nature show?

Ihaveclearlymiscalculated.webm

Eh, that's how it is for predators. Most of them are successful in about 3-4 out of 10 attempts.

Good point, especially after they correctly predicted Manhattan falling in the ocean and the ice in Mt Kilimanjaro melting ;^p

WHY THE FUCK DID THE FIGHT END RIGHT AFTER THE WHITE STALLION MISSED THAT KICK AGAINST THAT NIGGER HORSE?

HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE

>'a pretty little song bird... with one killer dark side'
>fluffs up as music swells
Apparently it has evil floofing powers.

Horse conceded out of shame. The nigger horse dodged that shit like he was Muhammad Ali.

That's just shitty BBC anti-cat propaganda

Real, non-CGI nature kinos show what badasses cats are

Also you forgot about that shot of a big cat jumping 10 meters in less than a second and catching a squirrel off the top of a tree

White horse is smarter and decided to return later when the black one is napping to fuck him up

Man that elephant is loving it, looks like he's on elephant drugs

Of course, it all makes sense.

>greatest threat to life on the planet is the little bit of carbon dioxide
>not the mountains of trash produced that is actually destroying habitats, no, it's the gas that plants use to photosynthesize

Editing to make nigger horse look like the winner, probably had horse trainers on set. Attenborough is known to be a Michael Moore level deceiver

He learned to respect and fear the BBHC.

t. jealous dog owner

big cats are the greatest living predators on earth, have been for a long fucking time bucko.

comfy chinchilla makes it all worth

They didn't even show the white horse retreating after the missed kick. For all we know, they made that story up.

What kind of monster does this!!

they are also the african mudslimes of the pet world

no those are dogs you retard

can't even function without someone taking care and feeding them

literally me

>muh autonomous pets that I don't like to pet or do anything with really because I'm an autist
cats are for cucks

Wonder what dinosaur this one used to be.

they got really good footage of the big cats
i'm impressed

youtube.com/watch?v=XHSRv4Hsxn0

They all used to be theropods

I don't understand keeping birds as pets. That's a living thing that will never, ever empathize with you. Ever. Might as well keep bugs.

I snow leopards should have just tag teamed the mother and the daughter

Fuck now I got this sound stuck in my head

SHRIKED

That some hyperion shit right there

>Sup Forums literally getting triggered by a nature show

get help seriously

literally nobody in this thread is triggered you mentally ill weird autist

>i hate Sup Forums
>by the way do you guys have a minute to talk about Sup Forums some more
>in a thread on Sup Forums
I don't get why the anti-Sup Forums types are so obsessed with Sup Forums. Kinda weird, really.

>not understanding the most simple joke

apply for autism bux

>year of our lord 2016
>interested in zoology
>still falling for the dinosaur meme

That's one cool rabbit.

I lost it at the rubber glove sound

parrots, parakeets and some ducks, gooses and such really empathize with human via domestication. They are smart burds.

Crows actually have funerals.

bbc documentaries are also shot reverse shot to comedic effect

That's your flora/fauna symbiosis for you right thar. Vladiform Dracuulis Cracticus.

Dude, calm down.

What do you think that says?

The white horse had his own land and his own harem where he reigned supreme for his whole life into old age, until some younger guy finally took advantage of the old horse being too comfortable in his luxurious life and old age to be able to fight back effectively. The white horse had already had countless sex with countless different female horses. He was king. It was only a matter of time before he was overthrown.

The black horse had to steal and fight his way to the top.

If this one old white horse had this life going for him, imagine all the other horses in his position out there too.

Humanity loves an "underdog" story because it's something you don't see often. A have-not underdog rising up despite the immense odds and managing to come out on top is RARE.

That's why they filmed this. You don't see it often.

Also white horses and black horses are literally physically similar in every way except hair/skin color, unlike white and black humans, where facial and physiological differences can be seen.

So fucking take a breather, and know that the old white horse went off and fucked more horse ladies with his giant white horse cock.

BBC does it again
How can other channels even compete?

Look at that fat-arse bunny. That's the comfy expression of someone who knows there's no Shrike big enough to carry him off for impalement.

Literally nature's psychopath

>I'm just gonna impale you on this thorn, okay?
>Comfortable? I see you're still breathing. Well, I'll take a few nibbles of your belly and expose your guts right now and let the sun turn you into jerky

absolute madbird

Calm down, dude. It's just a thread, ok?

SHRIK'D

They really need to stop the sudden cutaways whenever the hunter animals catch the prey. They show lizards and shit impaled and showcased like a buffet but I can't watch a beetle eat a fuckin millipede.

dope asf

He didn't look old at all
They looked the same age

Why didn't they show the raptor bird devouring the squirrel? They keep doing family friendly cut-aways and it's annoying me a little bit

Also, did anyone else see the teeth flying out of the horses mouth as they were fighting? That shit was brutal