So Sup Forums I am black and my new gf is Jewish. She is cute but I can't help but feel I'm being manipulated

So Sup Forums I am black and my new gf is Jewish. She is cute but I can't help but feel I'm being manipulated

What do I do?

Beat her

Stop being a nigger.
Also she is a race traitor and will probably sleep around on you because that's what nigger lovers do. Have fun.

your kids won't escape to the 'fro'

Just go with it.

My fiance is Jewish, I know something shifty is going on, but I just don't complain. She's so good looking and treats me ridiculously well. I don't want to ask questions.

>What do I do?
kill her and then kill yourself

send pic or never happend

your black. its impossible for you to be played when it comes to race mixing. literally every race of women apart from black women is superior to you. you cannot loser because you can only move up from black

and you my friend are moving i am proud of you

i would love to hold hands and cuddle with ellie kendrick

Jew is not a race, she can be semitic, germanic or slavic

>proud of race mixing
You need to leave Sup Forums.

H I G H I Q
I
G
H
I
Q

It's a gamble user, if you have kids with this bitch they might look like monsters, but the chance of them having a higher mean iq is pretty nice.

You should use this to see what the jewish tactics are. meet her family and take note of how they took and what businesses that are involved in.

She is semitic

Whilst in bed, dutch oven her and shout "Gas the Jew".

what u do is give her a great dinner of kfc and popeyes and then pop the question.best cubic zirc on layaway u can find and when she rejects you go full gorilla and beat her until she looks like african bush meat.then call the cops and tell them u killed her but you arent a criminal.be sure to call white cops so u can try to get ghetto rich and have a goldplated toothbrush in jail.rim spinners on your adidas shower shoes.

How do you know?
Does she have pale skin?
Then she isnt semitic

>I am black and my new gf is Jewish
Zyklon B would make a great rapper name

Do black girls not manipulate you?

Black her, film it and make her daddy mad for trying non kosher meat

Lol

>mfw bf is half-jew
>wasn't brought into the fold cause mother was goy, uncircumcised
>agrees with hatefacts but cringes when I show him evidence of Jewry because half of him is still loyal to the tribe
>conflicted because I am hoping he wont turn against me and the white wins out

ur a fag dude

She wants to race mix and use you to promote further race mixing. Try to red pill her that Judaism is degenerate. Black men can be non-degenerate. Listen to classical music, read Julius Evola, and remember that hip hop originates from Jewish promotion of the destruction of Christian nuclear families.

>So Sup Forums I am black and my new gf is Jewish

Good more jewish women should breed with Blacks and abandon their tiny dicked hook nosed kike sandnigger """"""men"""""

She wants your DNA to shapeshift her children and infiltrate your people.

Mix her shit up.

Obviously OP, the only sensible course of action would be to impregnate her.

Ideally multiple times.

she has a holocaust rape fetish, ask her about it :), you'll thank me later.

You don't question the Jew. They treat us well so we must treat them well and hope they don't kill us all.