>post age

1. yes
2. No
3. 75

Yes
Not yet
Ama

Fugg didn't mean to comment. Stupid fone posting at work

No, I'm full MGTOW. I will never marry and or have kids, I think marriage is a jewish conspiracy for goys to buy shit. The world is overpopulated anyway. PS. I'm a atheist.

yes
yes

I remember when I was MGTOW. For three years. Meeting the right woman will change your mind. Or not. Life's a bitch like that, you never know what will happen

Yes, if there something more than just >muh love

>Not married
>18

Yes
No not yet

lol, that's some nice bait there m8

it should be a law that if you aren't married by 30 you should be killed.

I'm certainly killing myself by that time

It's the other way around. Jewish deprecated marriage because it was a strong institution.

It's cool to not marry these days because right now is more like a venus flytrap than a union.

Yes
Yes

Just helped my wife's friends get married yesterday (civil).

My wife and I married civilly first then did a traditional Catholic wedding a year later. A lot of people I know are going this route.

Yes
Yes

just say NO

to data farming

Of course I believe in marriage, we know it's real and people get married all the time.

Do I AGREE with marriage? Not entirely. Sure there are legal aspects of marriage I kind of agree with, but the symbolism of marriage as a means of proving love is preposterous.

"Oh honey I love you so much, but even though you built the house, bought the car, taught our children how to be good citizens and have given me a safe and easy life I STILL CAN'T TELL IF YOU LOVE ME BECAUSE YOU NEVER PUT A RING ON IT YOU BASTARD! WHAT AM I GOING TO SHOW OFF TO MY SPINSTER FRIENDS AT MY 20 YEAR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION?! GET OUT! GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE COPS AND TELL THEM YOU RAPED ME!"

So yeah, not entirely.

1. No
2. Yes
3. 27

from the popular view of love in the afterlife: he says that if two people who were together in life weren't really in love, then they won't be together in heaven either. describes incompatible couples as gradually growing farther and farther apart. Each is attracted to people with whom they have more in common: "Like are drawn toward like." However, if two people are truly in love, they will grow closer to each other in heaven.
If people in the afterlife find themselves incompatible with their former partners, or if they never experienced that kind of deep love while on earth, they can find their match in heaven
So a spiritual marriage happens when two people who embody these complementary ideas come together, each bringing different perspectives to the union but at the same time like-minded in their goals and values. Althougho stresses that only two people can share this state at any one time, he leaves open the possibility that we might have more than one potentially right partner-in other words, that it's not a matter of finding the one person in all the universe who's right for you, but just a matter of finding a person who's right for you. And once partners have chosen each other, he adds, their love brings them closer and closer in the afterlife until they appear to be a single person.
For those who aspire to spiritual union with another person, cautions that true marriage love is very rare in this world. While he stresses that people who are married on earth should respect their vows as a sacred obligation, he also says that most people (married or not!) don't achieve an ideal state until they cross into the afterlife-and maybe not even then. He describes a diverse heaven where the differences between people help to create a greater perfection. People who would rather live alone can do so forever if they like, but people who want a spiritual union can always find that too.

>ywn love someone so much you both become one beautiful spirit in the afterlife

1. yes
2. engaged
3. 28

Yes
Not yet

Yes
Yes

Yes
no

Yes
Yes
If you aren't married by 20 and you don't have kids by 25 you aren't a real man

Daily reminder than marriage was a purely financial arrangement until the rise of Romanticism. People used to marry because you had to have kids to have a legacy, and you should leave them with property. Then people like Shakespeare came along.

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. 40

Bonus: my wife and I are both white nationalists, so yeah it works for us. If I hadn't met a realist like myself, then no, marriage wouldn't work

but who was phone?

>getting married and becoming the stereotypical TV dad to scared to make his wife mad because she'll divert him and take half his money

>marrying someone who would just divorce you

Dammit user I kekd have a
>you

I'm 20 and engaged

Yes
Yes

That's the most bullshit thing I've heard user. You're setting yourself up for disaster.

>Yes
>Not yet
>24

MGTOW and TRP fags are the most annoying people ever. Literally bitter betas.

No

I'm 37 and committing marriage in this day and age is a financial disaster. Many people I know who got married ended up in divorce and got financially fucked. They ended up forfeiting their home, nice car, and other stuff. Plus you have to pay for child support. It's bullshit, we might as well stop breeding and end the human species.

A year? The most I've seen was 5 months.

yes i believe in marriage. i am engaged, wedding is in september. 28 years old.

Yes.

Had the opportunity and broke it off both times, both females were SJWs so I'm glad i broke it off. (The last one probably would have changes for me though.)
Right now after getting settled, I plan to marry a Jewish female in her 20s, probably before 2020.

I'm 32

Whoa mate, that's some serious oldfag

If you aren't getting married before you turn 21 then you're just a pussy beta manchild afraid to be a real man

Yes
Yes
We're 33 and 26, having our second anniversary soon

Or I'm just trying to save up for the right wedding

>tfw no qt polack gf

Yes
Yes

My wife also makes way more money than me. Pretty /comfy/ over here, won't lie.

>tfw opposite of image is happening
you can't get in my head, JIDF

1. I guess
2. No
3. 28

I've resigned myself to face reality and to not focus on getting the right women. I have to be mature about my situation and live more healthy if I'm going to end up alone.

Or you're just a beta cuck trying to please your wife by letting her throw an extravagant party.
I'm sure your """marriage""" is going to end up his fine after the honeymoon period.

>do you believe in marriage?
Yes.
>Are you married?
Not yet.
>Age?

Yes
Yes

I used to believe to marriage and think of it as a nice thing but now I'm 30 and all the friends who got marriage done are now into trainwreck-like situations.

>cucked to death
>barely make it through the month satisfying wife's economic desires
>weekends spent at ikea
>kids taking their whole free time
>gotta bring wife wherever they go
>future complications of a possible divorce

I mean, nah.

do you cry yourself to sleep every night when you realize you spend your days rationalizing why you are such a beta failure?

i pity you.

no
yes

Who does that extra hand belong to?

Yes
Yes

Thankyou for making gay marriage legal obama

Her hands are behind her back, you tard

I believe in marriage. What I don't believe in is (most) modern women.

No. But I'm engaged to a girl I've been dating since high school.

1. yes
2. no
3. 9

I'm a muslim child bride pls halp pol

Fucking hell man, it's her other hand.

Her arm is broken then.

Live isn't worth living if there is no afterlife

1. Yes
2. Engaged, but not married
3. 27

If it does, this is how it looks like.
Her hand is clearly in front of her body unless she has broken in places.

1 no
2 no
3. 33

Unless it enters her vagina and leaves through her anus, or is broken in 3 different points, no it isn't.

stay at home dad reporting in

>betting half your net worth on a western woman, who's most likely hate more than 10 partners by 20.

You can have a relationship without signing the contract that will make you into a slave giving up 50% of your weekly paycheck if your wife gets bored or cheats.

Yes
No

Who cares. I'll make myself homeless if it means I can have kids

Yes
Yes

7 year anniversary was two days ago.

oh

>25
>married 4 years

For women it's 21

Otherwise I agree

1. yes
2. yes, my husband is a qt
3. 26

I'm a guy btw

Attentionwhore

No
No

>Believe in marriage?
marriages are real, no need to believe or anything
also
>Does Sup Forums?

what the fuck ?

and I won't get married maybe if it helps for our kids taking my name and shit

i'm 27 and my gf is pretty much of the same mind

>I will never marry and or have kids,
>never have kids
congrats you literally failed at life
literally
fucking
failed
life

how does it feel being a failure of a life form you fucking wannabee synthetic ?

Yes, but in this day and age you really have to be careful.
No.

what do you mean by believing in marriage?

You serious? What drives you to want children so much, seems like a huge investment of time money and energy with little gain except for "companionship" which means twice a year visits at the retirement home.

I don't believe in marriage. That's why I'm 17, unmarried, and committed to remaining a permavigin for the rest of my life.

Spreading your genes ? Doing your part to save the European peoples ?

True, but I mean on a micro personal level not a macro save the white race level. I just don't have the drive man, I'm trying to understand how others do. And even on the macro level, if the "save the white race" fails my kids who I love and have invested so much time, energy, and money in will be fucked.

>no
>divorced
>37

Your cognitive ability is literally an inheritable trait. Your brain is the equivalent of being castrated/sterile. A defect.

Its doesent matter what happens after she gives birth to my children. Even if she leaves me penniless and cuts off contact and makes me pay child support. And I'll do everything I can to help my kids.

I'll have reproduced and i will have won.

If I can't have kids I'm killing myself. Literally no point in living alone with no purpose or meaning.

Yes, I am and I'm nineteen.

Only in the church version of it
No

I dont belive in marriage it's just a scam to rip menfolks out of there el dineros and gibe it to them femcucks who view men as walking wallets MGOTW FOR LIFE
fat virgin who is fat

Yeah I believe in it

No I'm not married and I can't picture myself getting married.

I'm 27, it's too late for a woman my age. Men want younger.

>Yes
>Yes, 17 years in October
>39

>Your brain is the equivalent of being castrated/sterile
Interdasting. Any sources or research on this?

Are you already married? And also how do you know your kids won't just leave you in a retirement home to rot like most westerners do?

And finally, Would you still be happy if your daughter started dating a Jamal, or your son was gay?

Yes.
Yes.
Got married at 18.
29 now.

Are money and ease of life the only ways to measure its quality?

>married
Not yet

Anything is better than no kids. I could die happy if I had kids. I would leave everything to them.

nice digits for true love.

>research
If your balls are malformed and can't produce sperm, it's a defect.

If you suffer from a heart condition that kills you in childhood or early adolescence, it's a defect.

If you suffer from severe schizophrenia that prevents you from socializing properly, it's a defect.

And, if your brain is wired in such a way, that the necessaries to life are THE ends, in and of themselves, rather then the survival and legacy that demands these things, it's a defect. To pretend otherwise, is to embrace subjectivity value, in which all disease can be considered NOT an illness.

Yes, used to not
Engaged

>And, if your brain is wired in such a way, that the necessaries to life are THE ends, in and of themselves, rather then the survival and legacy that demands these things, it's a defect.

Who cares about muh legacy when you will rot in the ground for all eternity? The amount of time on earth is infinitesimally small, why not make the most of it, and minimize your chances at slavery and 50% of your paycheck every week thus shortening your ability to do hobbies you love?

Not wanting children is not the same as not wanting to fuck women. The only difference is that I don't risk 50% of my net worth fucking a bar slut.

No because I'm not poor and have an active sex life.

The whole "one man, one woman" thing was madr by beta cucks so they have an opportunity to pass on their shitty genes. Weak father, weak children.

A rotation is easy to keep track of and I'm constantly meeting newer, younger girls. My girlfriend has been 18 for the past 3 years.

You guys can hate Toronto, or any other large city, but the money I've made from teaching losers how to talk to women paired with a constant stream of fresh pussy has eliminated any need for marriage.

>Are money and ease of life the only ways to measure its quality?

I honestly believe so man. I feel way better being financially secure with a high paying job than I ever did as a broke college student, stressed about if I have enough money to eat. The stress and worry fucks you up.

I would literally go fucking insane if I lost over half my wage to a woman who cheated on my/got bored and left with my kids, then had to continually pay child support for 18 years. I'd probably off her, then blow my brains out.