Preparedness

Who prepping here ? Only thing I have is my glock. What about Sup Forums how prepared are you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IW-RmVY2OkA
youtube.com/watch?v=EPydRKuhuEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My mom always has enough food for 2 weeks. And she ain't prepping.

Ready to shelter in place for about a year or so under normal circumstances, including that it continues to rain sometimes.

Jelly desu

I've been slowly getting stuff together for the last couple of years. Should be good for three months.

Are you packing heat tho

4 firearms approx 2500 rounds 6 combat/survival knives 1 carbon Fibre tomahawk 500 feet of rope
6 months of food for two. Life straw, 150 gallons of stored water. Reinforced tactical clothing. Gloves flashlights, lanterns, lighters, matches. 4 weeks of survival Rations for 2. About 1000 hours of survival training. Survival guide with structures as well as hiking trail guide to get me out of area on foot and off of main roads, compass.

At the rate you Americans eat I wouldn't be so sure lad

1000 rounds per firearm, although I'll be long dead before I get through them if it comes to that.

I bought my parents 4 person-months of food, and forced them into it by way of leaving it in the closet of my old bedroom. My old water filter as well. It's still there, along with some other things.

Not him, but that's one thing I think I went a little overboard on. It's a hell of a lot funner getting another AK instead of a bunch or freeze dried food.

Got my pistol, my rifle and some gold and silver.

Trufax I only have a glock But seeing as everyone is noguns I've a tactical advantage . But I'd love an ak . People spend so much on food but have fuck all to defend it with

Oh, and 1m3 water and about 100 bottles of wine

>Ireland
>guns

No freedumz 4u.

Tfw I wish I was Swiss with America tier gun laws I will never know that feel

I have a lot of food in the basement, a HDD full of pirated movies, music and vidya, and some condoms. Feeling well prepared.

Nice wine stack Mountainjew.

Proper jelly here.

Come here with a job, you'll get a C permit soon enough. And you'll have more rights with us than you have in your own country.

I have a shit load of guns and ammo. I got plenty of relatively non-perishable food. Water would be a larger concern but I got a filter and a stream out back. We could make it a while. Raiders would be a larger concern.

I live in Australia. What am I meant to be prepping for? Seems like a waste of time.

I'm prepared, currently have about 15 dildos of different shapes and sizes.

I have enough lube to last a few months.

I need some body armor.

Anyone else planning on becoming cannibal in SHTF?

I are to be prepper.
You need a rifle pistol combo at the minimum.
2000 rounds for each, not including hollow point nigger stoppers.
There's also medic kits, trauma/everyday
Go bags with extra clothes and emergency equipment.
I'm not prepping for collapse or end of the world shit, I think that's fucking retarded.
I'm prepping for life. Dindu chimpouts and car breaking down on vacation type shit.
Good post, Italy.

Two whole weeks? Super impressive.

Shit looks like I'm gonna Soduku before the police get me for posting on a Korean beastiality forum. Our popo do fuck all a judge let a guy who raped his daughter for years get a suspended sentence and locked up a guy for 6 years for not declaring tax . This country is fugged

I've got a knife and a tin of beans I'm the most armed civilian in Australia.

I have outdoor survival gear and knowledge. No firearms. Using a firearm in STHF scenario is like putting a big giant bullseye on your head because you'll basically reveal your location to everybody within a 5 mile radius.

If I need to hunt, will do so stealthily with crossbow.

When the abbos learn to make sharp sticks and fire then go and ethnically cleanse you you white dog

Medical kits are underrated. That's shit you should take with you anyway when you're out having fun with the kids in a state-sanctioned park.

I've used mine more than once.

Might look into that desu thanks medipack

Is that why you're giving beachfront counsil houses to migrants gratis while your own people starve in the streets?

Makes sense. Gardai still do daily raids for gunzz

>not having a doomsday buggy
youtube.com/watch?v=IW-RmVY2OkA

Ye no they don't . We don't like them here we hate everyone equally

Same here.
Had some friends go drunk driving and crashed
at the end of their driveway, one of them cut the artery behind their knee.
My tourniquet probably stopped him from earning a darwin award.

That is sooo sad, my mailman just just delivered a 9 inch bayonet and it isn't even a big deal. (I don't live in any of the commie taken states.)

Well aren't you just the beez knees

1. those aren't full tang
2. those aren't a super steel
3. those suck ass for self defense
4. they have almost no functionality

Shoulda got a sv110 folder.

Hugeass old all-mechanical and fuel-converted diesel engine 4x4 trucks are popular over here.

Ain't no nigga gon jump in front of that. Nor an EMP. And you can drive right over whatever if you have somewhere to go.

Soft steel is more serviceable and thus better for SHTF when you can't know if and when you'll be able to replace a blade.

Yeah, leg bleed is serious business. I'm so glad my parents made me learn to swim and get some basic CPR training at bare least.

i have pretty much nothing usefull in case of sandnigger chimpout, let's hope the country holds on a bit longer

I have a m9 like that, only own it cause my 590a1 has a bayonet lug on it

I'd hunt with trap wire, I think you are a bit delusional about the firearm.

If they are going off around all the time, at the beginning of SHTF it won't matter. After a while when things settle down, run and gun, basic cover tactics.

Giving away position also lets you draw people out, who would be threats.

I think you are saying that just to rationalize.

You've your boipussy

I was in the boyscouts for 10 years.
Some of it is babysitting and art and crafts,
Venture scouts was the shit. Real survival paramilitary training for tots.
My parents made me join and it was one of the best things they've ever done for me.

You are though. You've been doing it for the Sudanese for decades. Don't lie about living in Germany 2.0

Even Sinn Fein/Provos want the arabs to enrich Ireland. Overwhelming support for the shitskins.

You can try to build some improvised weapons this weekend should for fun for a Saturday morning. I built a halberd of sorts, looks a little more like a scythe but it would work as a defensive weapon if I run outta rounds

I wanted it for my AR 15.
My carry knife is SOG Trident.

Did the scoutmaster touch u

I'm highly unpreppared and have no skills to join any prepared group willing to accept others.

I'll probably die at the very start like the noob who gets blindshot through a wall in CoD4 at the start of the round.

Haha Germany 2.0 good one far whiter than you by a long mile

>Swiss
>America tier gun laws

Maybe relative to the rest of Europe, but they aren't really comparable. With absolutely no government involvement I can go buy a pistol via private sale and conceal carry it. No licensing, permits, paperwork, etc.

Scouts taught me a few good things, but it was more like planned playtime for kids and get your operant conditioning badges where I grew up. So I didn't bother going too far with it.

Have to take the path of learning for yourself, in my opinion, and then after that you can help out by teaching other people.

Guns are important but your mind and body are more important.

Do you know first aid? Do you know how to clean and eat wildlife? Do you know what plants are edible in your area? Do you have stockpiled antibiotics (fish and bird drugs cheapest/easiest)? Do you have a months worth of no perishable? Do you have like minded individuals so mutual back watching can happen? Are you in good shape? Are you in good shape? Are you in good shape? Do you have a water filtration system? Do you have an endure motorcycle or at least off-road moped for moving around the landscape? Are you stockpiled on trade goods?

Thinking a gun by itself will help you is haram.

I live on the gulf in the us.

I've got plenty of guns/ammo. I've got freezers full of fish, venison, and beef.

For hurricanes we already have to prep so there's 4 gas generators. My uncle and grandma both have very large natural gas generators that can power their entire home, not just a few things like most generators, for up to a week with the gas reserves, longer even if you limit power consumption. I really want to get a good solar system, but I don't have the time or money.

Got tons of fresh water, non-perishables, batteries, etc. Pretty much everything you need for a hurricane.

If shit really goes down, we've got a hunting camp a few hours north of where we are that's off the grid with plenty of game to hunt and it's next to a river with fish to catch.

Feels pretty good mayne.

I bet that is airsoft you huge fag. If it was a shotgun I might believe you.

One of the biggest things I did to prepare was getting the hell out of the city. Those are going to be hell holes after four missed meals.

Seeing as this is Big Brotheristan, my arsenal comprises entirely of a plastic spoon.

I'm not rich enough to own land to get my firearms license. I'm contemplating joining a club however.

Hurricanes are great for teaching you what you need to do and how the people around you will react.

My family always made an event of going around to look at what had happened for entertainment. They didn't mean it in a mean way, but it was educational.

thinking of doing something kind of silly for my post apocalypse war rig

We just had hurricane parties.

For those of you who don't know what that is, most people don't have generators to power their freezers for days, so you have to basically use up all of the food in them or it will spoil anyhow. People will have huge cookouts/block parties to use up all of their food.

We would also just drive around on four wheelers to look to see if our neighbors needed help or if there were any big branches in the road that we could clear for emergency vehicles.

You'll still need somebody to fix your punctured tire or clean your gummed up engine out or advise you on how to get it started easily when your glowplugs stop working.

Highly valuable investments in learning.

I remember trying to get out of Charleston SC when hurricane Fran (I think) was about to hit in the late '90's. That was a fucking eye opener. The traffic was so bad, it took me almost ten hours to get to my buddy's house in Charlotte. I passed a ton of cars out of gas or overheating on the side of the road.

>huge cookouts/block parties
Great way to meet your neighbors if you don't know them already. Best if you can rope some other guys with grills to help out.

It takes a lot of grills feed a party.

The Glock ought to get you through anything you need to get through. If you are putting on a chest rig and taking your AR-15 out for a walk, your chances of long term survival are pretty low anyway.

I live in Northern Montana and my family literally has a hunting cabin in the middle of the nowhere mountain range 100 miles from the nearest town. It's totally self contained and powered by solar energy and stocked to last for about 4 years. And with 44,000 rounds of various ammunition up to and including .50 cal it will be very well defended. So watch out invading cucknadians!

Want to establish a killing field with me, bro?

no, but our twin troop had to be shut down over that.
The main branch of boyscouts are like that.
They take you on gay camp outs and you learn underwater basket weaving and other bullshit.
If you elected for Venture scouting, you got to
go do some real shit like building basecamp
and forging the woods for food. Most of
our lessons came out of the 1974 boyscout handbook.
I think the boyscouts are one of the best examples on how this society is being cucked.

I can get my guns delivered in the mail.

I've never left for a hurricane. The most we've done was for hurricane Ivan. We stayed with some friends at the bank they worked at and sat in an old vault. It was strange watching the awnings from downtown blow down the street.

For every other hurricane we've just stayed home and rode them out.

I remember having a lot of fun as a kid in 97 with hurricane Danny. With all of the rain we made little boats and raced them down the street.

Right before Katrina when the winds were picking up, my buddy and I had the brilliant idea to tie wal-mart bags to fishing poles and see how strong the wind was. It nearly pulled my friend off the pier. Good times. good times.

Lol you can only own air guns in the UK without a licence... Only way I could protect myself is by making people think it's real.

Probably you lived in a reasonably hurricane safe area that wasn't obviously prone to flooding, getting your house bashed apart, or having your favorite tree crash in.

So in other words your family wasn't stupid. Definitely fun when you have the upper hand on natural disasters. Never even knew what kerosene was until we lit the lantern.

What have you shot with an air gun?

I don't think I'd want to get shot with one.

Any of you lads had any experience with aquaponics?

a gun is completely sufficient.
just follow these 4 easy steps.
1. make friends with a prepper
2. in case of apocalypse meet up with him
3. shoot him
4. loads of free shit

Pests mainly.

This. In 3 states.

Yes and no. My parents made sure their house had plenty of elevation and that they only had live oaks instead of pine trees.

My grandparents on the other hand, lived right on the water and had tons of very, very tall pine trees. After they got flooded twice, once during Katrina and once during Ivan, they built their new house.

my oil is prepared

My first lesson in how to split wood was after all those beautiful maples got felled at my grandparnets' house.

Turns out swinging a sledge hammer is both fun and useful.

Get some kind of reliable rifle, a few more mags for your glock, extra cleaning supplies for maintenance in shtf scenario and at least 500 rounds for the rifle. Ideally 500 for your glock and 1000 for the rifle if you can afford it

Anyone can do that... Just not necessarily legally.

About 15 guns, 6 months food, and we live in Washington so not too worried about water. Looking to buy a plot of land on a beach out in the sticks one hour away from my house. Build a cabin out. Worst come to worst I'll figure a way to blow the bridge to the island.

Yes. It works well in warmer climates. In colder climates, it's expensive to keep warm in winter.
>t. two 3 barrel systems

This sounds like the most fun SHTF strategy. Are you going to rape, kill, then cook your meat? Or are you going to kill, rape, then cook. Or are you just eating the meat raw? Also are you going to be eating from the bone or are you cutting it up? Or are you going to make some stew? What about seasonings?

Nice. I need to get a water straw like that.

Just embrace it and hope it kills you quick.

wish i had a gun to protect me and my mom. i live in a 99% white town but i walk 300m into the next town where there is over 50% muslim.
our landlord accepted a syrian refugee and he is now renting the flat right next to ours.
im kinda scared.

its kinda hard to find darknet websites were they sell guns and even though i found two, i dont really trust them to not be scam. thinking about just buying ammo from there first to see if they are somewhat legit.

i was told i should just go to poland and buy one at their markets there but i dont want to lose my kidney or buy a fcked up gun that wont work.

can someone hook me up :( im behind 1000 proxies btw

I have a knife and large stockpiles of chicken.

I have a few tactical water bottles in the fridge... and that's about it.

t. britbong

Water straws are good shit.

But get a real filter system for daily home use. You want to plan on up to a few gallons per person per day depending on your climate and circumstances. It's cheap as fuck, and it will turn the most disgusting slop into something to drink, regardless of the chemical reasons.

Yes, anyone can break the law. The difference is that it is 100% legal here. We are talking about gun laws, not what is physically possible.

I've got a gas pipe. Good at close range skull bashing.

Is that a joke?

The minute society collapses and dole payments run out, all the Aboriginals will switch off.

>Preparing for the Great Happening As Promised By Mad Mel

We ARE the Great Happening.

I feel bad for the preppers tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=EPydRKuhuEk

My bosses are saying the IRA is making a comeback. Big Ben type of comeback. ;)

I'm probably asking the wrong person..

Over here we have what's called schedule 40 pipe.

It's great for a pull-up bar and meeting fire codes. But you do not, repeat, you do not want to get knocked over the head with it. Available at your local Home Depot.

Who's your boss? Whitey Bulger?

If he's a real prepper he has a probably conceald sniper covering his ass so jokes on you when you get blasted with .50 cal for dun goofd.

I have torrented over 200 DVD quality movies and nearly 1000 anime episodes.

What is this condom talk?
>2016
>not keeping your sex slave so malnourished she stops ovulating.

I'm in bed so fuck u this is the pic you'll get.

Roughly 6000 founds of assorted ammo. 4 AK variants, 3 ARs, about 40 mags for each. Plate carrier with plates, camelbak, belt with mags water and IFAK. I pick up a can of beans and a can of spam every time I'm at the store. Have 30ish MREs in my closet and a couple cases of water in my garage. Honestly the only "prepping" I've done is the beans/spam and water, everything else has come as a part of my hobby or interest; MREs I got inna military and I use them for hiking and camping. Keep a few in my truck.