>incredibly boring monologue
>TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
>guys how about Trump
>hey slow talking negro to my left, what do you think about politics
>"mm yeah uhuh"
>great just great
>LOL NAZIS SUPPORT TRUMP AMIRITE
>another unfunny monologue

When are they going to shutter this shitshow?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
twitter.com/StephenAtHome
youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7ocpRhDD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone seems mad that Trump supporters lack any form of comedian or entertainer that approves of them.

Never, his Trump shit made his dying show actually popular again. Of course not CURRENT YEAR popular but easily beating that colored guy.

It's good he realized he's never going to compete with Corden and Fallon on celebrity dicksucking.

There are lots actually, just not in the controlled mainstream

but you knew that

>controlled mainstream
>you knew that
schizo

>late night show
>about politics
And people wonder why its ratings blow.
His ratings are still pretty awful, almost comparable with kimmel.

Ted Nugent and Chachi don't exactly count.

Ive only seen him twice

Once with a Jlaw interview, and post-election monologue. It was shit.

lmao imagine this fat NEET getting all triggered in his parents house

>the controlled mainstream
kek go back to your containment board you degenerate

Crotch noblet?

Post one (1) clip from a comedian that supports Trump and it's actually funny. Do it.

I honestly wonder how many of these """"nazis"""" are really libtards that show up to speeches to make republicucks look bad.

why are you guys allowed to disavow every extremist but leftists have to accept that every insane SJW blogger is the norm for us?

do you not see how fucking retarded that makes you all look?

>but leftists have to accept that every insane SJW blogger is the norm for us?
Because they are.

Don't worry though, we're in the process of elevating our extremists so we can finally have a level playing field.

I don't like Trump but the constant ribbing is just low hanging fruit at this point.

It's like all jokes about Bush being retarded. It's so tired and overdone.

>Late Night With Fagbert
Hahahahahahahaha that was really fucking funny OP. You must have spent all night coming up with "fagbert", the brilliant combination of the hateful homophobic slur "fag" and the host's name "colbert", in order to imply that he's a homosexual worthy of derision. Bravo OP, you're a real fucking funny genius. While tv hosts like colbert set out to try and repair a broken nation in the wake of a racist rapist being elected president, we have einstein's like OP reminding us why Drumpf got elected in the first place. It's times like these that I'm super proud to live in this fine country that's barely 50 years since african-americans were even granted civil rights. I'm so happy to know that my kids will be targeted and insulted for wanting to live in a better world and expressing themselves. I know you probably get praised in your sunlight-less basement from your parents, but I just wanted to offer my appreciation for your hilarious intellectual insight.
Next time you're jerking off to your cartoon girls because real girls won't touch you, just be glad that at least you made a really funny joke.

You're right, let me post something really funny instead.

>tfw Trump was nice enough to call into the show during the campaign

Yes, anyone who has any kind of skepticism over our great leader Trump is obviously a homosexual Hillary supporting cuckold or crazed liberal.

I mean, how can you come up with any kind of evidence that our great leader might not be exactly fit to run a country? I for one can't find any.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Colbert's style is old fashioned, adult people humor. I see why you wouldn't understand.

To be fair, Trump gives talk shows and news outlets a lot to talk about. You guys literally elected a man who said "grab them by the pussy", scammed people with a fake University, said a veteran wasn't a war hero because he was captured and said to go after the families of terrorists to bring them down.

What should they be reporting on? Shit that Sup Forums posts like pizzagate? A pizza joint that the internet somehow has connected to a literal child trafficking ring with satanic rituals?

Didn't he actually go on the show?
>I'm sorry for some mean things I've said donald - do you have anything you want to apologize for?
>No.
Colbert's shocked face was great.
>im okay with my late night comedy shows being 100% one-sided politics snooze fests
okay.

Does he get drunk and go on tweet rampages or something? Why does he talk like that?

>Serious bias - big problem!

Please realize how hipster you sound and shoot yourself.

twitter.com/StephenAtHome
>be a comedian
>your entire twitter feed for the last x months is just whining about Trump

The salt mines will be out of business for the next thousand years at this rate.
>You guys literally elected a man who said "grab them by the pussy", scammed people with a fake University, said a veteran wasn't a war hero because he was captured and said to go after the families of terrorists to bring them down.
I know. The best part is that he was the better option of the two major candidates.

Uh oh, sounds like someone is out of their safe space!

>Didn't he actually go on the show?
Probably, but the one ep i watched had colbert answering his "Trump Hotline" - a phone covered in a ridiculous blonde wig

Daily reminder that he's below Seth Meyers in the ratings despite airing an hour later.

i find it hilarious that Sup Forums got conned into voting him.

>sound_of_silence.mp3 plays in the background

He never drinks, doesn't smoke, doesn't do drugs. He's high on freedoms and corn syrup.

Found it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7ocpRhDD8

>anyone having to be conned to vote against hillary
wew

>implying people going out to vote against a candidate is a thing

sure bro

...wow

You remind people of that on a daily basis?