Alabama Teacher Gives "Racist" Test

HOLY FUCK BASED ALABAMA TEACHER:
fox10tv.com/story/32103749/mcpss-looking-into-complaint-about-racist-math-test

>MOBILE, AL (WALA) - A Burns Middle school teacher has been placed on administrative leave over a controversial test given to some 8th grade students.

>It's a 10-question math quiz that highlights prostitution, drugs, and drive-by shootings.

>clip

Shieeet baka

Holy fuck, the absolute madman

>Clip

suspend that mother fucker

Based as fuck. He can teach at my private school that I'll be starting in five years.

>math in language arts class

dumb niggers

M A D M A N

A

D

M

A

N

>try to teach inner city kids
>NO NOT LIKE THAT YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE THEM CRIMINALS

Alabama needs to fix their shit.

I believe it was her last day before retirement. This is basically what you do when you're about to leave a thankless job and just don't care anymore

Betting teacher browses /k/ and Sup Forums possibly Sup Forums as well

>clips
no, he sure as hell doesn't lurk /k/

Or maybe he does browse /k/ and wanted to trigger autistic >clip >clip >clip fags

>he
See One of the people in the video clip says it was "her" last year before retiring. This was done by a female.

the nig literally wrote as his crew name "the plug" jesus christ niggs are the worst

>implying niggers know what a magazine is
The teacher clearly knew his/her audience.

>How do I get these niggers to do maths??

This teacher is doing gods work, wish more were like her.

Joe takes his wife's son, Tyrone, to school every day. If it takes Joe 30 minutes to take his wife's son to school every day, how many hours does it take for him to send Tyrone to school in one week?

lmao this is great
How old are students doing the 8th grade on average?

Oh my sides.

>expecting white children to know what an 8 ball is

Disgusting.

>Language arts
>It's math.

What the fuck is going on here?

Niggers being stupid, what did you expect?

>only the name and "crew name" are completed

american "education" best "education"
I can't fucking breathe

>language arts
what is this even supposed to mean. is nigger speak so awful its considered art now?

>Be inner city math teacher.
>Class filled with 90% niggers and spics.
>Students goof off and don't pay attention.
>Niglet says "whitey, we don't need math in da streetsn sheeeeiiit."
>After years of students not try, teacher snaps.
>Finally puts the questions in terms the students might understand.
>Gets fired.

14ish

>muh clipazines
Even /k/ is tired of this joke. It's only people who don't lurk /k/ that says this. Everyone knows that clip is an accepted synonym for magazine. It's not proper, but then again neither is American English so no one gives a fuck.

>clip

>clip

The same people who will complain about this are the same people who complain about cultural bias in testing. Hypocrites

I know nothing of cocaine, or its terminology, but considering the stupidity of niggers and their levels of creativity, I'd imagine it's 1/8 oz, or 3 and a half grams.

>gang/crew name
>crib
My sides

you would be correct

Wait. Someone thought it was a good idea to make napalm, AND THEN SHOOT IT OUT OF A GUN? I'm so happy people around here have to go through safety training before messing with explosives.

>be a math major
>cant even take simple math quiz given to 8th grade niggers

Why? By being relatable? You need a fuckin' brain.

Like hamas right, bet isreal gives out certs for cash

I was talking about having to pass a course to deal with the army's stuff. Gives people an idea of what's stupid and what isn't with explosives. Hamas learn by trial and error-if it blew up Ahmed last week it's probably not a good idea.