Anyone else ever think about how there are actually...

Anyone else ever think about how there are actually, unironically people on this board who listen to hip hop and then think they have good taste? I just don't understand how someone could be so deluded to think that they could enjoy (corporate meme rapper #5308) and then think they had good enough taste to share that with the board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ra3enj8zhQ
youtu.be/JWFf5acmeCc
youtube.com/watch?v=Pgy1ifHdbHU
youtube.com/watch?v=C6iAzyhm0p0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't really care about much hip-hop but I respect their right to like what they like.

Attitudes like this are killing Sup Forums

Because muh deep lyrics. Hop hop isn't even music

Music is the worst form of art because it always allow those brainletfags to le music is subjetive, it because people wanting something light and dont make the minimum job to analyzed what in the hell they are listen to, and they enterely based on howww cuteee and how political radical are they.

I seriously propose to separate ourself from the popular music side of tits board (all form of rock, all metal, pop, electronica, etc)

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ra3enj8zhQ

>hurr durr hip-hop bad XD

>all form of rock, all metal, pop, electronica, etc
This is pretty obviously a shitpost, because literally why would you come here if you genuinely thought there was nothing of value in these genres? Just go to a dedicated classical or jazz forum you autistic faggot

Well, duh. I only participated in Jazz and Classical music threads.

>rap is for lesser beings, I am of the superior white race and only listen to intelligent artists such as King Crimson and Radiohead

I hate both King Crimson and Radiohead but good job trying to strawman

>Stravinsky writes a loud-ass symphony full of monotones and tribal beats
>folks go "this is not music!"
"lol, small-minded plebians"
>black heroin addicts develop a style of music based on polyrhythms and improvisation
>a group of guys set electric guitar music to a 4/4 sex beat and sing about fucking
>Bob Dylan takes his introspective folk songs and shouts them at his audience over an electric guitar
>folks go "JUDAS!"
>someone makes rock music without an electric guitar
>someone uses an electric guitar to make something that isn't rock

>a black person raps
"OK but this time it's actually different"

>muh logical fallacies
go back to the_donald you fucking redditor

>music makes progress
>Sup Forums likes it
>music stagnates
>Sup Forums doesn't like it
Hmm

Anyone else ever think about how there are actually, unironically people on this board who think listening to a certain genre of music makes people inferior to them? I just don't understand how someone could be so deluded to think "I just don't understand how someone could be so deluded to think that they could enjoy (corporate meme rapper #5308) and then think they had good enough taste to share that with the board." and then think they had an opinion relevant enough to share with the board.

Beggin ya to gain taste
youtu.be/JWFf5acmeCc

Hip-hop and rap are nothing more than aggressive and yet monotone lyrics, set to simplistic beats and melodies. They take very little skill or hard work to create and are subsequently enjoyed by those with no appreciation of skill or hard work.

Also, hip-hop and rap tend to be something of a catalyst for violent acts committed by these unintelligent, uninspired, unskilled and lazy people (mostly men). Ironically, were one to resort to violence in an attempt to remove said-problem (I can think of a few who'd be first to go), this would negate the argument, entirely. So, the rest of us just put up with hip-hop, rap and their followers.

There are so many wondrous things we've learned we can do with our voices, in unison, with other hard-working people who've been practicing until their fingers bleed, and there are STILL those who listen to people talking over a generic melody and beat? Don't you KNOW this?

Those who "create" rap and hip-hop are an affront to civilization. They're the proverbial "slap to the face" to every man, woman and child who's pushed themselves beyond limits previously thought unimaginable, to achieve heights of success one could only dream of.

Those who willingly listen to rap and/or hip-hop, are the most dangerous of miscreants - examples of de-evolution. In essence, they're "regressing" back to their monkey state and, in my humble opinion, should be put down so as not to infest others with their disease. Ironic, really, since doing exactly that would be going against the argument in the second paragraph.

I genuinely hope humanity can recover from the plague that rap and hip-hop brought forth, but the more logical part of my brain knows it's truly a lost cause.

>tl;dr: rap and hip-hop are crap.

Hardly even music. I bet you're one of those faggots who only cares about sophisticated lyrics rather than actual musicianship

>They take very little skill or hard work to create.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pgy1ifHdbHU
Yep

t.
neckbeard pseud

If it's so easy, write a verse, rap it, then post in this thread right now

Forgot to mention that 666 is my favorite album, and that not all hip-hop listeners are a scourge to humanity.

If there is, it certainly isn't discussed or shared on this board. Any rock music worthy of discussion has already happened or been derailed by BS

Static.

youtube.com/watch?v=C6iAzyhm0p0

You could use that logic to discredit ANY music critisism

Rap is garbage.
Hip hop is festering garbage.
Niggers are the antithesis to civilzation.
/thread

Surely bait. Open your mind to all genres and sounds. There are plenty of heavily inspired hip-hop and rap artists doing good things. Plus the beauty of music and art is that it has no rules or limits. Nobody gives a fuck how hard you worked to produce a song at the end of the day. Maybe, you personally, appreciate music for the technicalities and skill that has come from years of dedication - and that's cool but it ain't all about that.

>Music is the worst form of art because it always allow those brainletfags to le music is subjetiv
This happens with every art form though?

Hey nigger, fuck off.

Truth. "Le music is subjective bro" meme is so stale at this point. It's really just code words for "I have no actual opinions and all my tastes are so drenched in irony I have no idea what I actually like anymore but I still want to sound smart accepting and tolerant. Please fuck my wife."

Triggered soyboi brainlets

This has got to be one of the most autistic threads I have seen in a while.

Wow quality post there m8, have an upboat on me. XDDD

Rock critic: rock sucks for these reasons
Rock fan:

Jazz critic: jazz sucks for these reasons
Jazz fan: Here are some songs I enjoy that are different than that but I can see where you're coming from honestly

Techno/edm critic: This music sucks for these reasons
Techno/Dem fan: listen to these artists instead because the ones you're listening to SUCK

Rap critic: rap sucks for these reasons
Rap fan: UHHHH PLEB LMAO MUSIC IS SUBJECTIVE SOYBOY SOYBOY NECKBEAARD REDDIT LMAOOOOOO BRUH TF THIS SHIT SLAPS IN MY FUCK GB2REDDIT

Holy cancer batman

>SOYBOY SOYBOY NECKBEAARD REDDIT LMAOOOOOO BRUH TF THIS SHIT SLAPS IN MY FUCK GB2REDDIT
Pretty sure it's the people that are against rap that are spouting those buzzwords.
But keep pretending.

Herbie Hancock liked hip hop. Be more like him.

If dubs mods ban frog posters

I like rap it's the faggotroids who can't take criticism in stride that I hate

But the rap fans aren't the ones saying Soyboy currently. That's the point I was trying to get across.

You're disappointing Herbie.

Aw man I'm sorry Herbie I love your albums