Other urls found in this thread:

cafephilos.wordpress.com/2009/03/23/is-it-possible-to-love-god/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They both look like Arabs to me

>niggers post we wuz prophets and shiet on fagbook with picture of muhammad
>get fadwa'd and killed by peaceful muslims
fund it

WE

History has proven that even Muslims, who are almost all shitskins themselves, can not stand niggers.

>“If (all types of men) are taken, from the first, and one placed after another, like the Negro from Zanzibar, in the Southern-most countries, the Negro does not differ from an animal in anything except the fact that his hands have been lifted from the earth -in no other peculiarity or property – except for what God wished. Many have seen that the ape is more capable of being trained than the Negro, and more intelligent.”

>“[The Zanj (African) differ from animals only in that] their two hands are lifted above the ground,… Many have observed that the ape is more teachable and more intelligent than the Zanj.”

Nasīr al-Dīn al-Tūsī

>“Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated.”

>“beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings.”

Ibn Khaldun

This aryan term you guys like to use gets thrown around way too liberally.

Both of these depictions look like Iraqi/Iranian Muslims

Gotcha!

>using anything a blacklivesmatter poster creates as fact
You are truly cucked Germany

Also, he wasn't African American he was from Saudi Arabia where people are generally darker skinned but his family grew up around Iraq where the lighter people come from

It would explain a lot.

I thought Muhammad was described as very white and anyone who described him as black was cursed or some shit. Also he had nigger slaves.

Oh this is too precious.

I'm going to spread this around and try to start a civil war between the blacks and the mudshits.

Must be hard living with such high level of autism that you don't get an obvious troll joke.

Or you just have nigger-tier level of intelligence and you actually take it seriously

>His face always remained radiant like the bright moon of the fourteenth night of the lunar month.
>He had a big head and his hair was neither curly nor straight.
>His nose was protracted and slender upraised in the middle wherefrom sprouted radiance.
>His neck was clean, shinning like silver and slender like an oriental jug.
>His holy body was white and radiant. A tiny line of black shining hair between his chest and navel shone like silver because of cleanliness.
>the complexion of the Holy Prophet was fair with slight redness

I wish he wasn't, but he was.

he dindu

>A tiny line of black shining hair between his chest and navel shone like silver

gay

It gets gayer. Same site says:

>It is mentioned in two reliable traditions from Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) and Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) that Almighty Allah once sent Hareesa (a dish of ground wheat and meat) from Paradise for the Holy Prophet (S). After partaking it, his sexual potency multiplied to the power of forty males.

He wasn't white but was also a colorist who liked women of the fairer skin and jewesses, naturally whoever wrote that was trying to make him sound like what he wanted to be

Nobody remarkable was ever black

Blacks have contributed nothing to society and probably never will.

What the fuck country are you

>Cocos (Keeling) Islands is an actual place

How did you end up there?

EsAuormU ... EsAu ... Esau

Esau WUZ NOT KANGZ

left just looks like a fat arab. not black.

right is Iranian depiction of muhammed

>I thought Muhammad was described as very white

AYO HOL UP

SO U B SAYN

DAT WE B SUM MUH-FUGGIN PEDOPHILE WARLAWDZ N SHIIIIIEEEEEET?

Damn, I was close>His face always remained radiant like the bright moon of the fourteenth night of the lunar month.
holy kok

DELETE THIS

They can have him.

cafephilos.wordpress.com/2009/03/23/is-it-possible-to-love-god/

You can take him

>Cocos (((Keeling))) Islands

It always amuses me when niggers make up whole wewuz stories out of a single shitty painting from some afro centric painter